Wolverine vs Superman

Want to gab about how pointy Batman's ears are or how far Spider-Man can go on a cartridge of web-fluid? Feel free to share your thoughts on all your favorite comics here!

Moderator: Regulators

Wolverine or Superman

Wolverine
28%
Superman
72%

Total votes : 18

Postby Scottrooper » Thu May 01, 2008 9:23 pm

Eh, well...unfortunately that source is a Wiki site, so anybody can add to and/or change things on it. So I wouldn't credit the site with too much accuracy.

Yeah, basically Wolverine might get in the first shot, just cause he'd fight dirty, but then Superman would pretty much just turn him into a pretzel.

(or alternately he would end up doing what Hulk did to Wolvie in the World War Hulk X-Men books. Beat him until his brain was so bruised from rattling around inside his skull that he passed out.)
Scottrooper
Casual Realmer

Postby Lord_Khan » Fri May 02, 2008 3:31 pm

However, i originally saw that months ago, so I doubt it would have been incorrect and around that long for no one to have edited it.
Lord_Khan
Fanatic Realmer

Postby MrGore » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:44 am

wolverine would win, simply cause he never loses, lol
seriously all those chars battles come down to char popularity, and who fns want to see winning, and despite all wolvie fans know wolvie would have no chance, they still want him to win, and so he would, and there's now adamantium in DC universe, if they cross paths, superman would probably not be invulnerable to that
MrGore
Avid Realmer

Postby claws_inc » Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:44 pm

Supes & they call "me" \\\CLAWS/// so you know who I would like to win? BUT.....It's Supes all the way....and if I need to explain why,well then ya don't need to vote.lol
claws_inc
Regular Realmer

Previous

Return to Comics Corner