Wolverine Must DIE!

Want to gab about how pointy Batman's ears are or how far Spider-Man can go on a cartridge of web-fluid? Feel free to share your thoughts on all your favorite comics here!

Moderator: Regulators

Postby claws_inc » Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:40 pm

Just get the Punisher to do it! BUT.....Wolvie is da man! Best at what he does remember? And that is stay alive! 8) 8)
claws_inc
Regular Realmer

Postby MrGore » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:21 pm

claws_inc wrote:Just get the Punisher to do it! BUT.....Wolvie is da man! Best at what he does remember? And that is stay alive! 8) 8)
thought the thing he was best at was killing
really never occurred me that surviving is actually what he does best, since he actually tries to avoid killing
MrGore
Avid Realmer

Postby claws_inc » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:28 pm

most ppl don't think about that....it's true....darn true! 8)
\\\CLAWS///
claws_inc
Regular Realmer

Postby MouthofMaddness » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:23 pm

I got One! They should Keep making Action Figures and Movies and Tv Shows about him Till Fans Lose All Intrest! And then Trick Him In to a Large Microwave and Fry him! Mmmm I smell Burned man walking!
MouthofMaddness
Regular Realmer

Postby BurningDoom » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:12 pm

He's like a cockroach, he'll still be alive after the rest of us are picked clean off the planet by the impending zombie apocalype.. There is no killing him. That's why we should just dump him in the middle of a deep ocean trench. The Adamantium we'll keep him from swimming, and it's a long climb up. At least he'd be outta the Marvel Universe for a lifetime or so.

But seriously, there is WAY TOO MUCH Wolverine going in for it's own good. 3 Ongoing titles, 3 team books, a cartoon, and now a movie and video game coming out! COME ON! This is getting way to outta hand. Not to mention that he pops up in everyone else's books ALL THE FREAKING TIME! I used to like Wolverine in the 80s, then the 90s and 2000s just made me sick of him.

-Nate-
BurningDoom
Fanatic Realmer

Postby doctorwhoroxs1 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:55 pm

BurningDoom wrote:He's like a cockroach, he'll still be alive after the rest of us are picked clean off the planet by the impending zombie apocalype..

-Nate-

You forgot about Chuck Norris [smilie=hellyeah.gif]
"I'm a zit, Get it?"

John Belushi as Bluto

Animal House (1978)
doctorwhoroxs1
Avid Realmer

Postby Punstarr » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:18 am

Ugh.

Seriously though, I'm so tired of hearing how badass Chuck Norris supposedly is. The jokes were kinda funny at first, but folks just won't stop with them now. He's supposed to be a nice guy and all, but the "Chuck Norris is so badass..." stuff really annoys me. I'm not saying folks have to stop quoting the stuff and I'm not saying folks are wrong for being so fanatical about the guy. I'm not even saying that doctorwhoroxs1 was meaning that. I'm just saying that (to me at least), it's all gotten really old. Maybe it's my age catching up to me. I don't mean to come across as grouchy and I'm sorry if I do.
Punstarr
Realm of Famer

Postby doctorwhoroxs1 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:33 am

Don't worry Punstarr, no matter how old you are you'll always be one cool comic collector. :mrgreen:
Sadly on my side,I'm young and don't fit in with anybody my age 'cause I'm stuck in the '80s and deppressed. :cry:
Last edited by doctorwhoroxs1 on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm a zit, Get it?"

John Belushi as Bluto

Animal House (1978)
doctorwhoroxs1
Avid Realmer

Postby MrBlu » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:34 am

Punstarr wrote:Ugh.

Seriously though, I'm so tired of hearing how badass Chuck Norris supposedly is. The jokes were kinda funny at first, but folks just won't stop with them now. He's supposed to be a nice guy and all, but the "Chuck Norris is so badass..." stuff really annoys me. I'm not saying folks have to stop quoting the stuff and I'm not saying folks are wrong for being so fanatical about the guy. I'm not even saying that doctorwhoroxs1 was meaning that. I'm just saying that (to me at least), it's all gotten really old. Maybe it's my age catching up to me. I don't mean to come across as grouchy and I'm sorry if I do.

I agree
when I meet the Devil I'm a say my full name

MrBlu
Fanatic Realmer

Location: below the heavens in hell with your new imaginary friend

Postby Chancellor » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:13 am

doctorwhoroxs1 wrote:Don't worry Punstarr, no matter how old you are you'll always be one cool comic collector. :mrgreen:
Sadly on my side,I'm young and don't fit in with anybody my age 'cause I'm stuck in the '80s and deppressed. :cry:

you're stuck in the 80s? aren't you like, my age?
Chancellor
Fanatic Realmer

Postby evanjones1 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:42 pm

That would depend on your age. :)
evanjones1
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Chancellor » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:34 pm

i'm 14, and i kinda hate the the 80s...
Chancellor
Fanatic Realmer

Postby leafman343 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:24 pm

psh, you weren't even alive during the 80's, how can you hate them? :lol:
leafman343
Fanatic Realmer

Postby BurningDoom » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:43 am

Chancellor wrote:i'm 14, and i kinda hate the the 80s...

Hush youngling, you know not what you say ;)

Seriously, the 80s ruled. I was just young lad myself, barely the age to read. But I remember those years quite fondly. I loved the big-haired rock bands like Whitesnake, Van Halen, Motley Crue, and especially Ratt and Europe (hell I STILL love Ratt, Ratt is the Sh). I loved the toons of the decade: Masters of the Universe, Transformers, Ghostbusters, Thundercats, GI Joe, Ronin Warriors, and others. The Sci-Fi shows were awesome too: Star Trek The Next Generation, Quantum Leap, Friday the 13th, Incredible Hulk, and others.

The movies were the greatest of all-time, my friend. Even if you hate the rest of the decade, no way you could hate classics like: Terminator, Predator, Alien, Robocop, Heavy Metal, Legend, Back to the Future, Lost Boys, Masters of the Universe, Conan, Willow, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan, Return of the Jedi, Superman II, Batman, and so many others.

But the comics were especially cool. The first Crisis on Infinite Earths happened at DC, the first Secret Wars happened at Marvel. Claremont's X-Men was at it's height. The Black Costume Spider-Man issues were happening. John Bryne's run on Fantastic Four and Superman were fantastic. Perez's mythological focused Wonder Woman debuted. The groundbreaking Watchmen and Dark Knight Returns were released. TMNT debuted. I mean come on man! Awesome stuff!

-Nate-
***CHECK OUT MY TRADE LIST***
Trade Movies, CDs, & Video Games at:
BurningDoom
Fanatic Realmer

Postby joey1212 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:13 pm

i love quantum leap :D didnt they have mullets in the eighties? no offence to anyone with one , i want one, THE FIRST 14 YEAR OLD WITH A MULLET( and a bandana) o and maybe an eye patch) :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
joey1212
Fanatic Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Comics Corner