Most annoying comic book hero/villian

Want to gab about how pointy Batman's ears are or how far Spider-Man can go on a cartridge of web-fluid? Feel free to share your thoughts on all your favorite comics here!

Moderator: Regulators

Postby tommyx » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:54 pm

Definitely the (comic book) Joker. He should've eaten a lead sandwich decades ago.
tommyx
Fanatic Realmer

Postby BurningDoom » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:37 am

Green Arrow:

I just don't get it. He's a rich guy that runs around in green tights and shoots a bow and arrow...so what! He should have been killed years ago, stupid wannabe Robin Hood. And I hate his stupid mustache.

-Nate-
***CHECK OUT MY TRADE LIST***
Trade Movies, CDs, & Video Games at:
BurningDoom
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Chancellor » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:55 pm

i thought he lost all his money... and he did die, then came back. i dunno, i think he's a badass. i liked him in his short role as an outsiders, and throughout identity crisis.
Chancellor
Fanatic Realmer

Postby PEEPEETRON » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:11 pm

doctorwhoroxs1 wrote:Heath Ledger's Joker (The only reason people like him is because they feel sorry that he's dead.)

Ledger had, in my opinion, the best joker ever simply due to the fact that I would not have known it was him w/out being told...Dude came a long way since 10 Things I Hate About You...As far as lamest, I've never really understood what is so appealing about Ghost Rider...He's one of the illest looking characters to never really do anything memerable...And Mysterio, I had freind who loved this guy and it always annoyed me...
http://figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=17149
http://www.figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=18741
"When you're feeling low and woozy slap a fresh clip in you Uzi!
Assume the proper firing stance and make those suckers jump and dance!"
PEEPEETRON
Regular Realmer

Postby LunarFox » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:19 pm

doctorwhoroxs1 wrote:Heath Ledger's Joker (The only reason people like him is because they feel sorry that he's dead.)

Agreed, the joker should be funny! That's why he's called "The Joker".
Now don't get me wrong here i thought Ledger was great as the joket and all but TDK is supposed to be the 6th best movie of all time? That's EXTREMLY overrated, look how they handeled Two-Face, he dosent even fight Batman!
Batman uses his pinkie to push him down and BAM! Two-face dead. One of the biggest anticlimaxes of my life.
Sorry, should stop ranting about TDK.

- What do you want?
- .... My face on the one dollar bill

:lol:
LunarFox
Regular Realmer

Postby PEEPEETRON » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:12 pm

LunarFox wrote:

Now don't get me wrong here i thought Ledger was great as the joket and all but TDK is supposed to be the 6th best movie of all time? That's EXTREMLY overrated, look how they handeled Two-Face, he dosent even fight Batman!
Batman uses his pinkie to push him down and BAM! Two-face dead. One of the biggest anticlimaxes of my life.

- What do you want?

Dude! NO WAY IS TWO-FACE DEAD...They pulled a Tupac...Closed casket he's still around...All Batman said was that they had to let the public remember Harvey Dent as Gotham's "White Knight" not " oh my I just killed this guy"...Two-Face is not dead!
http://figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=17149
http://www.figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=18741
"When you're feeling low and woozy slap a fresh clip in you Uzi!
Assume the proper firing stance and make those suckers jump and dance!"
PEEPEETRON
Regular Realmer

Postby Wesr » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:47 pm

Deadpool, Heath Ledger's joker, Cable (i used to like him), wolverine, Spawn.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby BurningDoom » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:48 pm

How can you guys not like Heath Ledger's Joker?! He was amazing! I personally liked Jack Nicholson better, but that's like comparing Marvel Comics to DC Comics, neither is really better, it just depends on your taste. But seriously, Ledger's Joker was dark and disturbing, a cold-blooded killer, had a twisted sense of humor, and was the shining example of a anarchist. His face make-up was a little dirty looking, I will admit they they should have kept the original Clown look, but the scars made for some great scenes when he was telling those made-up stories about em.

On a side not, though, I did like Batman Begins better than the Dark Knight, but I think I'm the only guy in the world that thinks that. I just loved exploring Batman's origins and I thought Ra's Al Ghul was a more personal villain for Batman since he was the guy that trained Batman.

-Nate-
***CHECK OUT MY TRADE LIST***
Trade Movies, CDs, & Video Games at:
BurningDoom
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Blight » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:48 am

I can't even comment on the above statements. Everyone has their own opinion. Me? Heath's Joker struck a chord with me and I think it's my favorite screen performance from any movie, ever not to mention my favorite comic character interpretation. I'm a huge huge fan of how he handled it and The Dark Knight means a lot to me.

As far as the most annoying character I would say actually Hush. Enough already. I thought the entire first 2 volumes were fanboy candy and now the fact that he's sort of becoming a "regular" and making more and more appearances is annoying.
Blight
Avid Realmer

Postby LunarFox » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:30 pm

PEEPEETRON wrote:
LunarFox wrote:

- What do you want?

Dude! NO WAY IS TWO-FACE DEAD...They pulled a Tupac...Closed casket he's still around...All Batman said was that they had to let the public remember Harvey Dent as Gotham's "White Knight" not " oh my I just killed this guy"...Two-Face is not dead!

That's what i'm hoping for, but i wouldn't be too suprised if he won't show up in the next flick.
LunarFox
Regular Realmer

Postby A Common Enemy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:46 pm

Oh do I have a couple...
Wolverine
Deadpool
Superman
Batman
Spiderman
Hulk
Iron Man
Black Panther
Ghost Rider
Green Lantern

And video game characters I have to say...
Master Cheif
Arbitor
ANYTHING INVOLVING HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD I HATE HALO!!

"Feds come in pairs. Like buttcheeks."-Frank Castle
A Common Enemy
Elite Realmer

Postby Chancellor » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:54 pm

how can you not like green lantern?
Chancellor
Fanatic Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:56 pm

It seem he hates some of the most popular characters .Its understandable you can get tired of hearing about the same people over an over again
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Chancellor » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:58 pm

well green lantern's at least a B lister... right?
Chancellor
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Golden Wolf » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:02 pm

Lets Get Down to Brass Tax ! Dracula In Comics Suck Come on There was A Batman Vs Dracula ,Wolverine Vs Dracula, Hell Apacolypse ( In Correct Spelling I know) Vs Dracula ,Come On Everyone Fought Dracula , Hell I Had A Bar Fight W/ A Guy Who Said He was Dracula ( To Be Clear He wasent ).
Bram Stoker Dracula The Movie Rocked .

But bottom line - Dracula is nice Pun Intended ,
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

PreviousNext

Return to Comics Corner