Most annoying comic book hero/villian

Want to gab about how pointy Batman's ears are or how far Spider-Man can go on a cartridge of web-fluid? Feel free to share your thoughts on all your favorite comics here!

Moderator: Regulators

Postby A Common Enemy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:07 pm

yamivash 0 wrote:It seem he hates some of the most popular characters .Its understandable you can get tired of hearing about the same people over an over again

That, and ALMOST EVERYDAY on the realm some posts and custom of one of the characters listed! ANNOYING AS HELL! I kno, i kno. Its what the customizer wants to do but common, please have something different and obscure at least once in a while! (I am going away so Im a lil' exited)

"Feds come in pairs. Like buttcheeks."-Frank Castle
A Common Enemy
Elite Realmer

Postby BurningDoom » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:41 pm

Chancellor wrote:well green lantern's at least a B lister... right?

HA! Have you been reading comics for the last 5 years? GL Rebirth, Sinestro Corps War, Rage of the Red Lanterns, Blackest Night.

-Nate-
***CHECK OUT MY TRADE LIST***
Trade Movies, CDs, & Video Games at:
BurningDoom
Fanatic Realmer

Postby MrBlu » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:02 pm

PUNISHMENT5411 wrote:

And video game characters I have to say...
Master Cheif
Arbitor
ANYTHING INVOLVING HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD I HATE HALO!!

True Dat Halo S-U-C-K-S
when I meet the Devil I'm a say my full name

MrBlu
Fanatic Realmer

Location: below the heavens in hell with your new imaginary friend

Postby HeartBreakKid » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:57 pm

Quit it right now, FREAKING RIGHT NOW, I love Halo
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Wesr » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:02 pm

>> *whispers* halo is nice lol. Doctor Doom is a bit lame. heck, most marvel villians are getting a bit lame.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby MrBlu » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:22 pm

I just don't see the skill in halo.Nor do I see the strategy.
run.point.shoot.hide.jump.
not exactly in that order of course.

Go ahead call me a newb/noob and tell me that you would totally "pwn" me.
I'll respond with "first of all "pwn" or any variation of the word such as "pwned,pwning,or pwner" isn't a real word nor is it cool to say "pwn,pwning,pwned,or pwner." and that the word newb/noob isn't cool either."
That's just my opinion on Halo,don't get all butt hurt just because I think the game abso-f***ing-lutely S-U-C-K-S.
Oh yea,the same goes for Gears Of War.
Last edited by MrBlu on Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
when I meet the Devil I'm a say my full name

MrBlu
Fanatic Realmer

Location: below the heavens in hell with your new imaginary friend

Postby Wesr » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:26 pm

i don't like it cause it won't run on my pc well lol. The storyline was interesting but like all FPS it gets to be all the same. Lex Luthor is a bit lame too now that i think about it.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby HeartBreakKid » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:33 pm

thats because you guys aren't playing right lol yeah but when you play it more you will find there are a lot of great player made modes with great fun maps to go with them
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby BurningDoom » Fri May 01, 2009 12:43 am

sephiroth wrote:>> *whispers* halo is nice lol. Doctor Doom is a bit lame. heck, most marvel villians are getting a bit lame.

"But time is endless...as is my hatred! When he least expects it, when he's most unprepared; Doom will strike again!!"
***CHECK OUT MY TRADE LIST***
Trade Movies, CDs, & Video Games at:
BurningDoom
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Golden Wolf » Fri May 01, 2009 12:51 am

[quote="Bakit?!"]I just don't see the skill in halo.Nor do I see the strategy.

I'll respond with "first of all "pwn" or any variation of the word such as "pwned,pwning,or pwner" isn't a real word nor is it cool to say "pwn,pwning,pwned,or pwner." and that the word newb/noob isn't cool either."
That's just my opinion on Halo,don't get all butt hurt just because I think the game abso-f***ing-lutely S-U-C-K-S.
Oh yea,the same goes for Gears Of War.[/quote]

Say What you want About HALO But Leave Gears Of War Out Of This That Game Rocks !
Just Kidding Say What you want Hell I Type The Way I want I Use Caps On words Because I Can its not because of bad Diction or sentence structure F##k Puncuation thats probly not even spelled right But " That Just Happened "
HAHAHAHAHA !
Bottom Line HAlo Is Cool W/ Me But Gears Is F##kin Kick A$$ ( I Try To censor My Self A Bit ) But You Know what im Sayin
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby Golden Wolf » Fri May 01, 2009 12:54 am

By The Way What The Hell Is A "pwn" Sound like something you catch at An airport stripclub LoL!
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby HeartBreakKid » Fri May 01, 2009 1:38 am

pwn=own i dont get why either lol. hey Bakit I'd pwn you noob (lol just kidding). and chill out Bakit no one is getting butt hurt we just joking around(at least I was)so lets tone it down lol. and ya wanna know some games that are crappy Left 4 Dead,Fallout 3 , and Fable 2 . lol just so ya know Bakit thats a joke because you play those . Im actually a fan of 2 outta 3 of those.
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby A Common Enemy » Fri May 01, 2009 9:47 am

[quote="Bakit?!"]I just don't see the skill in halo.Nor do I see the strategy.

Oh yea,the same goes for Gears Of War./quote]

Woa, dont start on Gears. Now HALO has crappy graphics, GODAWFUL story, BORING AS HELL gameplay, and stupid characters. Now Gears has: amazing graphics, story isnt great but it has its moments, it actaully KILLS main characters, the gameplay is up there with DOOM and other CLASSIC games, and....GOREE! Something HALO refuses to offer.

Now stop making it like Gears and (the dreadful) HALO are same, or else I'll come to your house and pwn you newb! :mrgreen:

"Feds come in pairs. Like buttcheeks."-Frank Castle
A Common Enemy
Elite Realmer

Postby Wesr » Fri May 01, 2009 11:19 am

*smacks Yami on the back of the head for his Fallout 3 comment. its not the greatest game but it sure is better than the strategy guide they made for it lol. Fear 2 is a stinker. They really dropped the ball on it x.x The best part of halo was Cortana (and the only time the graphics seemed to improve).
Wesr
Realminator

Postby HeartBreakKid » Fri May 01, 2009 11:27 am

LOL Newbs shall be PWND lol we are soooo.. kool(OMG he spelled it with a K he keeps gettin' cooler lol).lol but the game play online for halo is great, the graphics are decent at best, the story is really bad but the books help make it seem a lot cooler,charecters all look okay but you no a game has trouble developing good charecters when my favorate charecters are the ODSTs(they are typically portrayed as random nameless soliders ) becuase the look cool and in one of the books they where pretty bad arse.lol. yeah but punishment has a point gears and halo are apples and oranges they cant be compared I love them bth but they are too different to compare .and also Bakit you complain about Halo being run and gun and the same thing over and over again but isnt like one of your favorite games, Left for dead whitch has no story,no charecter development and probably the most run and gun game out there .and just about every level is the same ,honestly Left 4 Dead was the zombie game done wrong, its a good game just not the best zombie game.
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

PreviousNext

Return to Comics Corner