Avengers vs. X-Men 2012 "WOW"

Want to gab about how pointy Batman's ears are or how far Spider-Man can go on a cartridge of web-fluid? Feel free to share your thoughts on all your favorite comics here!

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Avengers vs. X-Men 2012 "WOW"

Postby HulkSmashedMe=( » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:35 pm

I finally caught up! Man, that battle with Spidey getting worked over by Colossus and Magik, that was rought to read. It always comes down to Spidey!

Interesting twists and turns and I'm interested to see where this is leading up to and of course the fallout. My biggest concern was that nothing long-lasting would happen, but there already seem to be reprecussions, like Storm and Panther, or Ms. Marvel in limbo, small ones, but noticeable.

I'm surprised at how entertaining this series has been and look forward to the epic showdown.

And where the heck is Nate Grey in all of this?
HulkSmashedMe=(
Avid Realmer

Postby swanky34 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:50 pm

dont forget about hawkeye almost dying, and yeah that was awesome when spiderman put the team on his back, i think that will piss hope off to no end when she finds out. I think storm and panths arent going to be forever broken up.. theyre too much of an item, but we will see! im still wiaiting for that oh crud moment when somethign drastically turns the favor of this, and now that magik and colossus have presumably defeated each other, and emma is going crazy, she might go on a massacre, causing a final showdown between her and scott.
swanky34
Newbie Realmer

Postby swayze.express » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:57 pm

swanky34 wrote:dont forget about hawkeye almost dying, and yeah that was awesome when spiderman put the team on his back, i think that will piss hope off to no end when she finds out. I think storm and panths arent going to be forever broken up.. theyre too much of an item, but we will see! im still wiaiting for that oh crud moment when somethign drastically turns the favor of this, and now that magik and colossus have presumably defeated each other, and emma is going crazy, she might go on a massacre, causing a final showdown between her and scott.

i can see it already
swayze.express
Inductee Realmer

Postby EliteRUSH » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:11 am

I've been reading it, and it's pretty surprising. I can't wait for the final issue.
EliteRUSH
Newbie Realmer

Previous

Return to Comics Corner