Avengers vs. X-Men 2012 "WOW"

Want to gab about how pointy Batman's ears are or how far Spider-Man can go on a cartridge of web-fluid? Feel free to share your thoughts on all your favorite comics here!

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Avengers vs. X-Men 2012 "WOW"

Postby Galactape » Tue May 01, 2012 11:15 am

pancho1007 wrote:
Juggy can be combined with anyone because juggernaut is not Cain Marko, Cain Marko just happened to be juggernaut. It's just like the symbiote situation. That is why more than one person has been Venom. I am actually surprised they haven't changed who Juggernaut is a long time ago. As far as giving the helm to Colossus. Yeah, kind of dumb.

I understand that the character can be combined with anyone... I know that they can combine anyone they want. If they found a way to combine batman and wolverine, everything else is fair game...but the matter at hand is not whether they can combine characters, its if they should... seeing as your reaction to the whole colossus combining with juggernaut is negative,I rest my case.

"COLOSSONAUT WINS" there you go, story over!!

Also in which book did this occur? Was there another book?The one that i read was he got his a$$ handed to him by rulk.

What kind of exampe is that? Rulk beats everyone. ;)
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby pancho1007 » Tue May 01, 2012 11:37 am

Example? I wasn't giving an example...I just read here that colossus won..I was not aware of that... because when I read the comic, juggernaut entity was winning then colussus wussed out and got owned, so unless there is another book out there saying that colossus won, I would just like to be informed.
pancho1007
Casual Realmer

Postby 3bcustoms » Tue May 01, 2012 11:47 am

pancho1007 wrote:Example? I wasn't giving an example...I just read here that colossus won..I was not aware of that... because when I read the comic, juggernaut entity was winning then colussus wussed out and got owned, so unless there is another book out there saying that colossus won, I would just like to be informed.

I said that because I felt like it, and as for the actual story maybe you should read it again because he didn't wuss out, he sacrificed the fight to save Utopia from collapsing and killing his fellow mutants...so please don't tell me I'm wrong when you clearly misread it.
3bcustoms
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Galactape » Tue May 01, 2012 11:53 am

3bcustoms wrote:
pancho1007 wrote:Example? I wasn't giving an example...I just read here that colossus won..I was not aware of that... because when I read the comic, juggernaut entity was winning then colussus wussed out and got owned, so unless there is another book out there saying that colossus won, I would just like to be informed.

I said that because I felt like it, and as for the actual story maybe you should read it again because he didn't wuss out, he sacrificed the fight to save Utopia from collapsing and killing his fellow mutants...so please don't tell me I'm wrong when you clearly misread it.

I knew what you were saying, just an opinion, I guess he didn't read the whole post.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby pancho1007 » Tue May 01, 2012 12:10 pm

I never said you were wrong...I asked if there was another issue where colossus won... whatever you want to call it he still lost to rulk..whether he wussed out or tried to be noble..he LOST.In that match up you could even say that juggernaut won but colossus lost...I dont really care as to why end result is that colossus lost, if he threw the fight or not, Im just wondering if there is another fight out there in which colossus WON. so if there is another avx book out there floating around where colossus did not end up as a door mat for Rulk, I would like to know.

It is no accident that I kept repeating that "colossus lost"...I just want to make it as clear as crystal that in the book that I read, colossus lost.
pancho1007
Casual Realmer

Postby 3bcustoms » Tue May 01, 2012 12:26 pm

COLOSSUS WINS
3bcustoms
Fanatic Realmer

Postby pancho1007 » Tue May 01, 2012 12:38 pm

Well seeing as your reaction is similar as a 4 year old...which i guess also answers my question about another "avx" book out there where colossus is triumphant at the end of battle... there is nothing left for me to do but agree... colossus does win... he wins the biggest loser award.
pancho1007
Casual Realmer

Postby Galactape » Tue May 01, 2012 12:39 pm

3bcustoms wrote:COLOSSUS WINS

:lol: :lol:
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby 3bcustoms » Tue May 01, 2012 12:58 pm

pancho1007 wrote:Well seeing as your reaction is similar ...which answers my question about where colossus is triumphant at the end of battle... there is nothing left for me to do but agree... colossus does win... he wins the biggest award.

I think this is what you meant to say!
3bcustoms
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Galactape » Tue May 01, 2012 1:03 pm

pancho1007 wrote:Well seeing as your reaction is similar as a 4 year old...which i guess also answers my question about another "avx" book out there where colossus is triumphant at the end of battle... there is nothing left for me to do but agree... colossus does win... he wins the biggest loser award.

Relax, it's just a discussion. Everone has their own opinion.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby pancho1007 » Tue May 01, 2012 1:04 pm

COLOSUSS IS A LOSER

Is what i was trying to say :D :D :D
pancho1007
Casual Realmer

Postby pancho1007 » Tue May 01, 2012 1:10 pm

I am relaxed...I wasnt even trying to post my opinion, I was merely asking if there was another book that I have not read...because it is a fact that the avx book that i read, was the one where colossus folds like a cheap suit and losses to rulk. so unless there is no "avx" book out there in circulation where colossus wins a match...I will base my opinion on the fact that colossus lost the match.
pancho1007
Casual Realmer

Postby therapist » Tue May 01, 2012 2:33 pm

pancho1007 wrote:

I am relaxed...I wasnt even trying to post my opinion, I was merely asking if there was another book that I have not read...because it is a fact that the avx book that i read, was the one where colossus folds like a cheap suit and losses to rulk. so unless there is no "avx" book out there in circulation where colossus wins a match...I will base my opinion on the fact that colossus lost the match.

Dude freakin chill. I mean if 3B is acting childish then you are acting just as if not MORE childish for stooping down to what you call "childish" level. Just cut it out your internet fanboy tough guy act gets old and annoying you really need to chill because no mater how much you bash Colossus, Marvel, or AvX you still admitted to reading it. Stop being a pompous hypocrite. Yeah I talk trash on Colossus but that is because I have known 3B for a VERY long time and I have even told him I am just giving him a hard time. Your just being mean
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby pancho1007 » Tue May 01, 2012 3:00 pm

I am chill....I was asking if there was another book...a simple "no" would have sufficed. how am i mean? because i am pointing out that colossus lost... is this not true?this could have been over so long ago if someone would have just said "no, the avx book does not exist" or "yes, here is the issue number and name of the book" . ...by the way i dont care about who you know and how long youve known them...if you really wanted to calm things down you would have just informed me that there is no avx book out there as of the moment where colossus ends up winning. so before this goes any further... i am going to spell this out, "Is there an A v X book where Colossus wins?" a simple "NO" or "YES, with a title of the issue and issue number" would be much appreciated. So please before you get yourself in another debate where you end up humiliating yourself, try to take your own advice and chill.
pancho1007
Casual Realmer

Postby Galactape » Tue May 01, 2012 3:56 pm

pancho1007 wrote:I am chill....I was asking if there was another book...a simple "no" would have sufficed. how am i mean? because i am pointing out that colossus lost... is this not true?this could have been over so long ago if someone would have just said "no, the avx book does not exist" or "yes, here is the issue number and name of the book" . ...by the way i dont care about who you know and how long youve known them...if you really wanted to calm things down you would have just informed me that there is no avx book out there as of the moment where colossus ends up winning. so before this goes any further... i am going to spell this out, "Is there an A v X book where Colossus wins?" a simple "NO" or "YES, with a title of the issue and issue number" would be much appreciated. So please before you get yourself in another debate where you end up humiliating yourself, try to take your own advice and chill.

Why don't you just take Therapist's advice and cool it! He is just saying these things to help you and not get you in trouble for flaming, and you are the only one humiliating yourself by acting so childish. I think it would be best to just stop the whole thing, and just too let you know, 3B is in no way childish at all, he is actually one of the nicest people on here (granted, everyone is nice). Just cool it before things get out of hand, that's my advice.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Comics Corner