Avengers vs. X-Men 2012 "WOW"

Want to gab about how pointy Batman's ears are or how far Spider-Man can go on a cartridge of web-fluid? Feel free to share your thoughts on all your favorite comics here!

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Avengers vs. X-Men 2012 "WOW"

Postby pancho1007 » Tue May 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Seeing that everyone is avoiding my question, I will just assume that the issue where colossus wins does not exist. as for me cooling down, i honestly dont know how to show that i am relaxed and still calm even with the provocations that was shown today.
pancho1007
Casual Realmer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: Avengers vs. X-Men 2012 "WOW"

Postby therapist » Tue May 01, 2012 7:17 pm

Pancho the difference is your not "cooling down" your being an internet troll. You know there is no issue where colossus wins. But you no idea rather 3b was literally saying he wins or was just exclaiming his love of the character. You are just sitting back being a very rude troll who just keeps poking fun at another persons favorite character just for the sake of being rude. The only reason you want someone to say he loses is to rub it in to 3B cuz you clearly get some sick jollys from that. Pretty sad you ask me. But then again...no one did ask me
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: Avengers vs. X-Men 2012 "WOW"

Postby pancho1007 » Tue May 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Ahhh, name calling now... i dont see that as an act of a civil and chill person to me... but if you are so eager to come and swing your massive ego around and use your laughable excuse of intellect to somehow come up with this radical notion of putting another person down , which by the way is simply mind boggling, then so be it. If you think that just because you and your friends have been here awhile that i would back down from your "bullying" you can forget it. My first question, even up to now, was not answered...I, unlike you, do not pretend to know everything and was simply inquiring...but since none of you could answer in a very simple way,the situation grew and blew out of proportion. Even when I was accused of telling someone they were wrong, I clearly explained myself of what i have read and asked again to simplify things but was met with childish antics, and now name calling.. so who is really rude? by the way that question was rhetorical.. rhetorical-employed for rhetorical effect; especially : asked merely for effect with no answer expected...i didnt want to wipe out whatever brain cells you have left...you cant say i never did anything for you.

As for poking fun at someone's favorite character, it is not my fault that in the story he was written in that the outcome was what it was... and before you start typing while humming your own theme song due to you being delusional that you are somehow the resident "hero"...try and assess the situation first...
pancho1007
Casual Realmer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: Avengers vs. X-Men 2012 "WOW"

Postby 3bcustoms » Tue May 01, 2012 10:51 pm

"COLOSSUS WINS".....NUFF' SAID!!!!!!
User avatar
3bcustoms
Fanatic Realmer
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:32 pm

Re: Avengers vs. X-Men 2012 "WOW"

Postby therapist » Tue May 01, 2012 11:07 pm

pancho1007 wrote:Ahhh, name calling now... i dont see that as an act of a civil and chill person to me... but if you are so eager to come and swing your massive ego around and use your laughable excuse of intellect to somehow come up with this radical notion of putting another person down , which by the way is simply mind boggling, then so be it. If you think that just because you and your friends have been here awhile that i would back down from your "bullying" you can forget it. My first question, even up to now, was not answered...I, unlike you, do not pretend to know everything and was simply inquiring...but since none of you could answer in a very simple way,the situation grew and blew out of proportion. Even when I was accused of telling someone they were wrong, I clearly explained myself of what i have read and asked again to simplify things but was met with childish antics, and now name calling.. so who is really rude? by the way that question was rhetorical.. rhetorical-employed for rhetorical effect; especially : asked merely for effect with no answer expected...i didnt want to wipe out whatever brain cells you have left...you cant say i never did anything for you.

As for poking fun at someone's favorite character, it is not my fault that in the story he was written in that the outcome was what it was... and before you start typing while humming your own theme song due to you being delusional that you are somehow the resident "hero"...try and assess the situation first...

I have never called myself a hero [smilie=confuzzled.gif] it really drives me crazy when people accuse me of having some sort of ego or self opinion because I truly don't know what gave them this idea. What I normally find funny about it is the fact that I know now whoever I am speaking to must view me in some awesome light :lol: . You also have me confused for being a civil or chill person. I never said I was either. How was your question not answered when I clearly stated there was no issue where Colossus wins. I called you names awhile ago. I called you a hypocrite. I also never said me, 3B, or Galactape were friends. Maybe we are maybe we aren't. All I am saying is that you have done nothing but come in and argue with people. You accuse me of having an ego and a pretend vast knowledge of comics but your the one who came to this forum exclaiming "marvel sux grr period". 3B also did explain his "COLOSSUS WINS" post, It is no fault of ours that you lack the comprehension skills of a 3rd grader . It also is not our fault that you are wasting your time/money reading an "awful book" from an "awful company". Oh yeah nice try using juvenile "emperors clothes" psychology to try to insult me or get to me ;) cute to say the least.

I like 3B find this whole situation hysterical. This guy is getting so upset that he is having a hard time bashing and trolling another member for his favorite character that it is just making him throw a complete tantrum :lol:
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: Avengers vs. X-Men 2012 "WOW"

Postby HeartBreakKid » Tue May 01, 2012 11:09 pm

hmm so its my understanding colossus has won...correct?
Image
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
User avatar
HeartBreakKid
Regulator
 
Posts: 2957
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 1:48 am
Location: Where the wild things are.

Re: Avengers vs. X-Men 2012 "WOW"

Postby 3bcustoms » Tue May 01, 2012 11:23 pm

yamivash 0 wrote:hmm so its my understanding colossus has won...correct?


"YEP!!!!!!!"
User avatar
3bcustoms
Fanatic Realmer
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:32 pm

Re: Avengers vs. X-Men 2012 "WOW"

Postby pancho1007 » Tue May 01, 2012 11:36 pm

it really drives me crazy when people accuse me of having some sort of ego or self opinion because I truly don't know what gave them this idea.


So other people find that you have an ego, and in other news water is wet. i never said you were a hero,I said that you think yourself as one... but i keep forgetting that i am talking to someone with an i.q. less than 50, by the way that is my bad. As for calling me a hypocrite I find it more amusing now that you openly admitted that you are not a chill person yet you ask that from someone else... that is hypocrisy in its finest. :idea: Please try and looking up the meaning of words before you use it. To address the situation of me wasting my money, i never said i bought any of the marvel books, I said i read it...there is a difference. if you ever figure it out then you would understand the nature of the first question if the book exists. here is holding my breath though....What i will admit to is that i am definitely finding this hilarious, as once again you charge in with your pretentious(Claiming or demanding a position of distinction or merit, especially when unjustified) attitude and start causing ruckus(A disturbance; a commotion). =D> =D>
pancho1007
Casual Realmer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: Avengers vs. X-Men 2012 "WOW"

Postby 3bcustoms » Tue May 01, 2012 11:54 pm

pancho1007 wrote: To address the situation of me wasting my money, i never said i bought any of the marvel books, I said i read it...there is a difference. =D> =D>


So you go into stores and just read and never buy ?.........Shame on you [-X and Colossus still wins!!!
User avatar
3bcustoms
Fanatic Realmer
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:32 pm

Re: Avengers vs. X-Men 2012 "WOW"

Postby therapist » Wed May 02, 2012 12:02 am

pancho1007 wrote:
it really drives me crazy when people accuse me of having some sort of ego or self opinion because I truly don't know what gave them this idea.


So other people find that you have an ego, and in other news water is wet. i never said you were a hero,I said that you think yourself as one... but i keep forgetting that i am talking to someone with an i.q. less than 50, by the way that is my bad. As for calling me a hypocrite I find it more amusing now that you openly admitted that you are not a chill person yet you ask that from someone else... that is hypocrisy in its finest. :idea: Please try and looking up the meaning of words before you use it. To address the situation of me wasting my money, i never said i bought any of the marvel books, I said i read it...there is a difference. if you ever figure it out then you would understand the nature of the first question if the book exists. here is holding my breath though....What i will admit to is that i am definitely finding this hilarious, as once again you charge in with your pretentious(Claiming or demanding a position of distinction or merit, especially when unjustified) attitude and start causing ruckus(A disturbance; a commotion). =D> =D>

Again you lack simple comprehension. I am pretty sure if you took off the rage goggles and stopped flipping between dictionary.com and replying youd see I said time/money, MEANING either or. But its okay one day you will be able to function as a humanoid instead of some sub-terrain creature who throws around accusations based on things he knows nothing about. Insulting are claiming I have an IQ of 50 or less is laughable by anyone who has known me for any length of time. I also know you never said I was a hero and that you accused me of thinking myself a hero. I simply stated that people must view me as something amazing when they accuse me of heroics :lol: . There is no "charging in" you posted several times in a very rude manner on a PUBLIC forum. Meaning anyone can reply to anything you say. If you wanted it to stay between you and 3B you should have PM'd him. You call me pretentious yet you constantly claim your right everyone else is wrong and here is why. Sorry buddy but that's the pot calling the kettle black (or are you still upset about blacks getting all the attention). Eventually you will learn this is a very friendly forum when you stop acting like a jerk. Your just another member who very rarely posts unless its to argue or complain. You add NOTHING to the community.
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: Avengers vs. X-Men 2012 "WOW"

Postby pancho1007 » Wed May 02, 2012 12:39 am

I find your anger amusing :D ...it almost hides the fact that you are compensating for your intellect.. to explain this, you accuse me of being a hypocrite when you basically admit that you are one, you say i have rage goggles when you sought out this argument, you say i know everything and yet you continue to presume what i am thinking, and my personal favorite, you bring this to race when there is clearly no need...I may not know you personally but i already know what makes you tick. To prove a point: you'll respond to this with blind anger, calling me more names and trying to defend yourself by stating how other people know you.as for the definitions that i wrote down, a simple thank you would have been better... i know words like humanoid must be huge for you and i am proud that you can use it in a sentence. =D>

As for reading without buying, it is my way of boycotting the industry.
pancho1007
Casual Realmer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: Avengers vs. X-Men 2012 "WOW"

Postby therapist » Wed May 02, 2012 1:11 am

pancho1007 wrote:I find your anger amusing :D ...it almost hides the fact that you are compensating for your intellect.. to explain this, you accuse me of being a hypocrite when you basically admit that you are one, you say i have rage goggles when you sought out this argument, you say i know everything and yet you continue to presume what i am thinking, and my personal favorite, you bring this to race when there is clearly no need...I may not know you personally but i already know what makes you tick. To prove a point: you'll respond to this with blind anger, calling me more names and trying to defend yourself by stating how other people know you.as for the definitions that i wrote down, a simple thank you would have been better... i know words like humanoid must be huge for you and i am proud that you can use it in a sentence. =D>

As for reading without buying, it is my way of boycotting the industry.

Im not angry :-s I also wasn't saying you know everything. No one knows everything. I was just responding to how you said I act like I know everything when your the one who is constantly posturing or posing. You keep trying to provoke me but like I said Im really not mad at all. Trust me if I was mad I wouldn't be handling it in a public place. I would PM you. I already told you I am having a great time and I want others to enjoy it as much as I am :lol: . I never sought this argument. I just saw a new post and saw you being very rude. Both 3B and Galactape called you on it before I said anything thus the argument already being in progress before I said one word.
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: Avengers vs. X-Men 2012 "WOW"

Postby Darththomas » Wed May 02, 2012 1:52 am

Ok guys, lets cool it in here before warnings are needed. Don't care who started it, who said what, lets just all get along, ta!!
Image
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
User avatar
Darththomas
Regulator
 
Posts: 3177
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:16 pm
Location: Manchester, England

Re: Avengers vs. X-Men 2012 "WOW"

Postby pancho1007 » Wed May 02, 2012 2:15 am

I have been cool since my very first post today and i hold my ground to this statement. i am not here to instigate a fight nor am i here to be bullied around, due to my number of posts.I originally was just responding to someone about combining characters and wanted to clarify information, nothing more nothing less.unfortunately the end result is far less than what i expected. i had no malice at heart when i asked the question and still have none. :) however i still maintain my stand that the question i originally posted was not to harm anyone's feelings, but as purely an inquisition. I am willing to do whatever it takes for peace to ensue, and if that means apologizing then, my sincerest apologies to anyone offended.
Last edited by pancho1007 on Wed May 02, 2012 3:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
pancho1007
Casual Realmer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: Avengers vs. X-Men 2012 "WOW"

Postby HeartBreakKid » Wed May 02, 2012 2:56 am

pancho1007 wrote:I have been cool since my very first post today and i hold my ground to this statement. i am not here to instigate a fight nor am i here to be bullied around, due to my number of posts.I originally was just responding to someone about combining characters and wanted to clarify information, nothing more nothing less. i had no malice at heart when i asked the question and still have none as i am typing this. :)

But I still totally scorched you right? Psssst hey say yes !
Image
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
User avatar
HeartBreakKid
Regulator
 
Posts: 2957
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 1:48 am
Location: Where the wild things are.

PreviousNext

Return to Comics Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest