WAKE UP MARVEL!!!!

Want to gab about how pointy Batman's ears are or how far Spider-Man can go on a cartridge of web-fluid? Feel free to share your thoughts on all your favorite comics here!

Moderator: Regulators

Re: WAKE UP MARVEL!!!!

Postby HeartBreakKid » Tue May 08, 2012 3:56 am

pancho1007 wrote:what tantrum? is it because i call you out on your flawed reasoning? whatever dude. :D enjoy your bieber! :D COPPYPOCK!!! :lol:

Clearly you haven't read my location. Couldnt give me one Poppycock ....

...Oh and btw u r totes outta my fav 5 [-(
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby therapist » Tue May 08, 2012 3:56 am

pancho1007 wrote:what tantrum? is it because i call you out on your flawed reasoning? whatever dude. :D enjoy your bieber! :D COPPYPOCK!!! :lol:

Coppypock? I think you already have that down pat (inside joke high five to anyone who gets it =; ) Never said I liked...or disliked for that matter Justin Beiber. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby pancho1007 » Tue May 08, 2012 4:07 am

No you just reasoned he was better than the beatles cause of sales. :D pure genius! :idea:
pancho1007
Casual Realmer

Postby therapist » Tue May 08, 2012 4:09 am

pancho1007 wrote:No you just reasoned he was better than the beatles cause of sales. :D pure genius! :idea:

Your so odd. I never said he was better I said you were using sales numbers to say DC was better then Marvel. I pointed out that you cant simply use sales because Justin Beiber outsells millions of people and that does not mean hes better.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby pancho1007 » Tue May 08, 2012 4:12 am

Clearly you haven't read my location. Couldnt give me one Poppycock ....

I actually did, but isnt it better when you finally get what you wanted when you least expect it. ;)
pancho1007
Casual Realmer

Postby pancho1007 » Tue May 08, 2012 4:18 am

Your so odd. I never said he was better I said you were using sales numbers to say DC was better then Marvel. I pointed out that you cant simply use sales because Justin Beiber outsells millions of people and that does not mean hes better.

strike a nerve? chills bro! :D no need to get upset. you pointing this out is a perfect example of your "flawed" reasoning. [-X like mentioned before homeboy, youre trying to compare 2 things from 2 different eras. like trying to compare a computer with a typewriter.heres another clap for my man =D> ...never cease to amaze me. =D> =D>
pancho1007
Casual Realmer

Postby therapist » Tue May 08, 2012 4:26 am

pancho1007 wrote:

strike a nerve? chills bro! :D no need to get upset. you pointing this out is a perfect example of your "flawed" reasoning. [-X like mentioned before homeboy, youre trying to compare 2 things from 2 different eras. like trying to compare a computer with a typewriter.heres another clap for my man =D> ...never cease to amaze me. =D> =D>

:lol: was rereading the thread and noticed some interesting things. Had to make some PMs but now Im back :lol: if you remember I went on to compare his sales to other artist of current times. Buuut it seems you just have selective reading skills. My reasoning is perfect. I am not upset at all... it honestly seems like you are desperately trying but sadly it is not working.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby pancho1007 » Tue May 08, 2012 4:50 am

was rereading the thread and noticed some interesting things. Had to make some PMs but now Im back if you remember I went on to compare his sales to other artist of current times. Buuut it seems you just have selective reading skills. My reasoning is perfect. I am not upset at all... it honestly seems like you are desperately trying but sadly it is not working.

looks like i did strike a nerve...tsk, tsk. temper temper... [-X cmon my man, dont need to hide it. i know you think its perfect. :D what you think and whats real are unfortunately 2 different things. :( but on the bright side , at least i know how you came up with the whole bested thing. bravo! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
pancho1007
Casual Realmer

Postby pancho1007 » Tue May 08, 2012 4:58 am

anyway, like i said before i know what makes you think, so before you can come up with another lame excuse of a comeback. here are some parting words.talk to the hand cause the face aint listenin. =;
pancho1007
Casual Realmer

Previous

Return to Comics Corner