Blob and Juggernaut

Want to gab about how pointy Batman's ears are or how far Spider-Man can go on a cartridge of web-fluid? Feel free to share your thoughts on all your favorite comics here!

Moderator: Regulators

Blob and Juggernaut

Postby Xem » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:41 am

I've always wondered what exactly would happen if Juggernaut and Blob fought. Maybe they have before, I really don't read a whole lot of X books, but.. What would happen if Blob, an immovable object, were hit by Juggernaut, an unstoppable force. Would it be like dividing by zero? Is this how unicorns are made? I want to know!
Xem
Inductee Realmer

Re: Blob and Juggernaut

Postby therapist » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:26 pm

The ground beneath Blobs feet would be torn up under her. One time the Hulk fought the blob and lifted him but dirt and grass was stuck to blobs feet due to him being immovable.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby mrjayberry » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:43 am

Unless he has help I'm not sure I've ever seen the Blob win a fight, he really is just a big bully who is always getting put in his place. Juggernaut on the other hand is being wasted if he isn't being written as one of the 25 toughest dudes on the planet.
mrjayberry
Inductee Realmer

Postby Xem » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:56 pm

Therapist wrote:The ground beneath Blobs feet would be torn up under her. One time the Hulk fought the blob and lifted him but dirt and grass was stuck to blobs feet due to him being immovable.

That's actually kind of funny. I always felt like the Blob had pretty crummy powers anyway, unless if he's large enough to block the only entrance to a characters ultimate goal, it always seems like someone really intent on getting through him could just.. go around, given most characters have at least some level of enhanced agility/speed.

@ mrjayberry
Biting the Wasps head off in Ultimatum might count as a victory, I dunno. Other than that, yeah, he's sort of like a fat Sabertooth in the sense that anything he's ever involved in -will- fail. I've decided that ultimately, Sabertooth and Blob are good guys, pretending to be bad guys that are just really really bad at what they do, so they indirectly foil the main scheme of whoever they're working for!
Xem
Inductee Realmer

Postby Galactape » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:26 pm

The Blob is really no more than a oversized preschool bully.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Return to Comics Corner