Ranking

Want to gab about how pointy Batman's ears are or how far Spider-Man can go on a cartridge of web-fluid? Feel free to share your thoughts on all your favorite comics here!

Moderator: Regulators

Ranking

Postby mpelichoff » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:50 pm

So I don't know much about the Hyperion in the current Avengers book. I saw him in a few issues of Thunderbolts back when Luke Cage was in charge and now he is an Avenger? Anyway, does anyone know how he stacks up again say Hulk or Thor?

Without too much though, here is my top ten ranking for Marvel:

1. Sentry
2. Hulk
3. Thor
4. Hyperion
5. Silver Surfer
6. Ms. Marvel (Captain these days)
7. Juggernaut
8. Thing
9. Colossus
10. Namor

Post how you would rank the powerhouses
mpelichoff
Avid Realmer

Re: Ranking

Postby mpelichoff » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:07 pm

I forgot to include Gladiator in this
mpelichoff
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

Im not sure where to rank who exactly but some characters who must be discused in terms of strength who you forgot are.

Thanos
Drax
Wonder Man
Captain Britain
King Hyperion
Red Hulk
The Captain
Terrax
Morg
Blue Marvel
Abomination
A-bomb
Odin
Hercules
Apokolypse
Galactus
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby mpelichoff » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:15 pm

Yeah, I suppose I failed to mention that I was sticking to "good guys" Juggy was on there because recently he had been spending his time as more of a hero than a villain. Wonder man and Red Hulk would definitely be on that top ten though!
How strong is Drax? I don't really know much about the character.
mpelichoff
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:17 am

mpelichoff wrote:Yeah, I suppose I failed to mention that I was sticking to "good guys" Juggy was on there because recently he had been spending his time as more of a hero than a villain. Wonder man and Red Hulk would definitely be on that top ten though!

Drax was created to fight thanos and has been known to go up physically to thanos. The reason I mention this is simply because in one issue from the 80's/90's Thanos swatted away both Hulk and Thor with a backhand. So I would have to say Drax is pretty immensely strong

Even while just naming heroes I think Blue marvel may deserve a look same as captain britian. At his peak Im pretty sure CB can bench more then colossus
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Green Skin » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:52 am

therapist wrote:
mpelichoff wrote:Yeah, I suppose I failed to mention that I was sticking to "good guys" Juggy was on there because recently he had been spending his time as more of a hero than a villain. Wonder man and Red Hulk would definitely be on that top ten though!

Drax was created to fight thanos and has been known to go up physically to thanos. The reason I mention this is simply because in one issue from the 80's/90's Thanos swatted away both Hulk and Thor with a backhand. So I would have to say Drax is pretty immensely strong

Even while just naming heroes I think Blue marvel may deserve a look same as captain britian. [u]At his peak Im pretty sure CB can bench more then colossus[/u]

I'd have to agree with you there.

Did Thanos have any of the Infinity Gems in his possession when he did that to Hulk and Thor?
Green Skin
Regulator

Postby therapist » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:12 pm

Green Skin wrote:
therapist wrote:

Even while just naming heroes I think Blue marvel may deserve a look same as captain britian. [u]At his peak Im pretty sure CB can bench more then colossus[/u]

I'd have to agree with you there.

Did Thanos have any of the Infinity Gems in his possession when he did that to Hulk and Thor?

I cannot recall rather thanos did or didnt but when trying to find more info I did find an image of thanos without any gems slapping hulk and drax away so Id say drax must have a great deal of strength even though the image looked like one of hulks weaker forms. But still. Hercules also should def be on this list without questions he is the olympian demi-god of strength.

Also there is one gray area that I keep looking at. Namor, in water he fore sure deserves to be on this list without question. Buuuut if hes been away from water for awhile thats a different matter :?
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Green Skin » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:30 pm

I'd say Drax should definitely be on the list, especially classic Drax. Herc is also a good one. I'd have to add Count Nefaria to the list as well, he has some straight ridiculous feats. http://www.comicvine.com/count-nefaria/4005-3229/forums/count-nefaria-respek-thread-29130/#22
Green Skin
Regulator

Postby therapist » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:49 pm

I was gunna suggest that SoB but he said heroes only.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Green Skin » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:50 pm

Gotcha, didn't see that part. #-o
Green Skin
Regulator

Postby mpelichoff » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:25 pm

1. Sentry
2.Hulk
3. Blue Marvel
4. Thor
5. Hyperion
6. Red Hulk
7. Silver Surfer
8. Drax
9. Wonder Man
10 Hercules

Maybe?

(Odin gets an honorable mention but just doesn't get involved enough)

Also, who is stronger - She-Hulk or Ms. Marvel
mpelichoff
Avid Realmer

Return to Comics Corner