Why Does This Generation's Consoles Suck?

Video games, role playing games, board games, and any other game that has, or could inspire, your next favorite action figure

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Why Does This Generation's Consoles Suck?

Postby Top-notch comix » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:06 pm

CplHicks wrote:My old systems (NES, SNES etc. ) are getting on in age some of them are approching 20+ years and they still work great! :mrgreen:

It's true... My new (to me) Atari 2600 works great! How old is that thing?!?! like 28 years old?! I guess they just don't make 'em like they used to
Top-notch comix
Realm of Famer

Postby Wesr » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:00 pm

The only PS3 exclusive game i want to play is metal gear solid 4. Everything else is coming out for 360 and i really don't want a blu ray player and i want a system that is backwards compatible.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Top-notch comix » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:42 am

sephiroth wrote:The only PS3 exclusive game i want to play is metal gear solid 4. Everything else is coming out for 360 and i really don't want a blu ray player and i want a system that is backwards compatible.

Yes... My thoughts exactly!
Top-notch comix
Realm of Famer

Postby Wesr » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:27 am

I dont' have an HD tv nor plan on getting one so i don't need and HD dvd player. This is why PS3 sales are so slow.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby BurningDoom » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:57 pm

sephiroth wrote:The only PS3 exclusive game i want to play is metal gear solid 4. Everything else is coming out for 360 and i really don't want a blu ray player and i want a system that is backwards compatible.

I think I'm gonna get a PS3 just because of two games: Star Trek Online and DC Universe Online. They've also got God of War III and Demon's Soul which I really want to play; and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is out on PS3 as well, which was my 360 addiction.

-Nate-
***CHECK OUT MY TRADE LIST***
Trade Movies, CDs, & Video Games at:
BurningDoom
Fanatic Realmer

Previous

Return to Games of all Kinds