PSP or DSi?

Video games, role playing games, board games, and any other game that has, or could inspire, your next favorite action figure

Moderator: Regulators

PSP or DSi?

Postby Aesthetikz » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:31 am

I have a PSP, One of the first ones~Piano Black and took me about 3-4 returns to get this one that DID NOT have ANY dead pixels.
Screen protector went on straight out of the box (after pixel check :lol:) and has lived in a hard shell w/rubber case.

Thing is, I don't use it anymore...
I recently tried using the web browser, and that just plain sucked.

So i keep seeing the DSi XL commercials and realizing the "Gameboy" has finnaly added all the features i mostly bought the PSP for.

Should i just go ahead and trade my "Perfect" (lol) PSP for a DSi or XL? any up or downsides?
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Re: PSP or DSi?

Postby therapist » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:13 pm

I would def consider it I mean to me gameboy has far more games worth getting then the PSP does
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Azrael » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:09 am

I have a PSP, hacked for homebrew. I have downlaoded games, an N64 emulator, NFL Blitz 2000, and all the fun in the world
Azrael
Avid Realmer

Postby Wesr » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:52 am

I'm sticking with the psp as it has what i play: RPGs which seems to be lacking on most other systems plus the 2 screens on the DS seems kinda silly
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Aesthetikz » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:11 am

Last i looked into homebrew for the psp, was when the psp had just come out... So of course i was interested~It just wasnt safe (yet).
How is switching over to homebrew nowadays? any special tools needed? any dangers? am i screwed if i kept up with the official firmware upgrades?

The game selection (and gfx!) was what initially swayed me to psp over nintendo products, But now with the lack of psp titles + nintendo starting to add most of everything else the psp offers + video, audio recording capabilities and what not... it got me thinking.

If i could get homebrew working, And a more efficient web browser on the psp~I would stick with it.
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Postby Wesr » Sat May 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Yeah my gf and her friends make fun of me for not having a ds but a PSP and that i like RPGs. i'd love a ds once i have free cash but i'm keeping the psp (need a new one though)
Wesr
Realminator

Return to Games of all Kinds