World of Warcraft

Video games, role playing games, board games, and any other game that has, or could inspire, your next favorite action figure

Moderator: Regulators

World of Warcraft

Postby shapp » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:29 am

Does anyone play this?

I'm on the emerald dream server, horde character, named derasham. Hit me up if you do :D
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Re: World of Warcraft

Postby Xem » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:32 am

I've been playing WarCraft since just before the release of Burning Crusade. Just recently reactivated my account from a temporary absense (haven't played since ICC in Wrath) to get in on the Diablo III deal, beta key and mount.

I mostly play on the realm Korialstrasz, though. My two main characters are horde, 84 troll hunter (Savok) and 84 blood elf death knight (Xerygos).
Xem
Inductee Realmer

Postby therapist » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:24 pm

One of my daughters plays the crap out of this game. I considered getting in to it but tell you the truth Im a tad intimidated by how good she is :lol:
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:11 pm

Therapist wrote:One of my daughters plays the crap out of this game. I considered getting in to it but tell you the truth Im a tad intimidated by how good she is :lol:

Your gonna get intimidated by a little kid, MAN UP!!!!! ;) . Just kidding, never actually seen the game myself, how does it look?
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:37 pm

I've wanted to play even payed 5 bucks for a trial to test it out(that I never used)....now teh free trials are free #-o .Im kinda glad I never played it seems real addictive. :lol:

Galactape wrote:
Therapist wrote:One of my daughters plays the crap out of this game. I considered getting in to it but tell you the truth Im a tad intimidated by how good she is :lol:

Your gonna get intimidated by a little kid, MAN UP!!!!! ;) . Just kidding, never actually seen the game myself, how does it look?

Little kid. She probably older than you Lil' man
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby therapist » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:42 pm

yamivash 0 wrote:I've wanted to play even payed 5 bucks for a trial to test it out(that I never used)....now teh free trials are free #-o .Im kinda glad I never played it seems real addictive. :lol:

Galactape wrote:

Little kid. She probably older than you Lil' boy

fixed that for ya man ;) . You know I got you
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Darththomas » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:48 pm

I gave it a go a while back, i was dumped in some sort of training ground place thingy that you would assume would be for newbs but noooooooo!!.. all i remember was getting owned by several very high level players that just seemed to be hanging round the training ground. This made me mad :evil: ..... then sad :( .......then i simply stopped playing :lol: . Never been back since.
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Galactape » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:40 pm

Therapist wrote:Your gonna get intimidated by a little kid, MAN UP!!!!! ;) . Just kidding, never actually seen the game myself, how does it look?

Little kid. She probably older than you Lil' boy[/quote]
fixed that for ya man ;) . You know I got you[/quote]
Not this again. :roll: I know I'm older than Yami. ;)
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby shapp » Wed May 02, 2012 5:46 pm

how old are you guys? lol

I've been playing for a few years on and off

85 Shaman
81 Mage
80 Hunter
67 Death Knight
51 Rogue
then blah blah blah lol

The game is fantastic, they have made it muuuuuuuch more accessible to new players. They have simplified a lot of things, and you can pick non pvp realms Darth lol
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Xem » Wed May 02, 2012 6:45 pm

shapp wrote:how old are you guys? lol

I've been playing for a few years on and off

85 Shaman
81 Mage
80 Hunter
67 Death Knight
51 Rogue
then blah blah blah lol

The game is fantastic, they have made it muuuuuuuch more accessible to new players. They have simplified a lot of things, and you can pick non pvp realms Darth lol

I'm 25, and most of the people in the guild I patron are 30+. Although the game was intended for teenagers and young adults, it seems like it ultimately pulls in older audiences that simply have too much time on their hands.. Maybe they'll release another expansion pack targeted toward middle aged house wives.
Xem
Inductee Realmer

Postby terryzom » Wed May 02, 2012 10:25 pm

I have played on and off myself with varying degrees of focus; have an 85 paladin and 84 warlock on different servers with several alts. on each. I get continuously dismayed by the patching/gear-release system, since it's very boring and tedious IMO and is an overall detriment to what would otherwise be the best video game of the 21st century. The quest and achievement system for high level players should be more tailorable to play style, like introducing legendary weapons as rewards for particularly difficult task chains.
terryzom
Avid Realmer

Postby shapp » Sat May 12, 2012 11:04 pm

I agree with you there terry, hence why I quit every couple of months lol. It def is one of the best games made but the content towards the end starts to lack.
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Return to Games of all Kinds