The Horror Movie Thread

Discuss the latest movies or television series, or debate old classics. Spoilers are allowed!

Moderator: Regulators

Re: The Horror Movie Thread

Postby CplHicks » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:05 pm

That's why Ash weakens Jason with his boomstick than gets close and finishes off Jason.
Worth killing for
Worth dying for
Worth going to hell for

My trade thread:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5060&p=27041#p27041
CplHicks
Elite Realmer

Postby Punstarr » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:24 am

In Ash's world, Ash wins because in his movies he always wins. In Jason's world those rules are thrown out the window and Ash is in serious trouble.

Besides, what makes you think Jason would announce himself before killing Ash? As much as I love Bruce Campbell, he'd very likely be suddenly wondering where that machete sticking out of his chest came from.
Punstarr
Realm of Famer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:03 pm

CplHicks wrote:That's why Ash weakens Jason with his boomstick than gets close and finishes off Jason.

thats the thing you cant Finish Jason he always comes back and i not even sure that a shotgun will help much against jason

Punstarr wrote:In Ash's world, Ash wins because in his movies he always wins. In Jason's world those rules are thrown out the window and Ash is in serious trouble.

Besides, what makes you think Jason would announce himself before killing Ash? As much as I love Bruce Campbell, he'd very likely be suddenly wondering where that machete sticking out of his chest came from.

I gotta agree with ya here.

Id think in an Ash vs.Jason.vs. Freddy battle ash would be first to go .
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby A Common Enemy » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:21 pm

Punstarr wrote:As far as I know there was never anything supernatural about Micheal Myers. Jason is an undead killing machine who can't be stopped.... Myers is just a crazy guy.

I said "2009" Jason! Not the original zombie jason! ;)

"Feds come in pairs. Like buttcheeks."-Frank Castle
A Common Enemy
Elite Realmer

Postby Punstarr » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:18 pm

Aroo? Did they change Jason's origin and abilities for the new movie? I haven't seen it.
Punstarr
Realm of Famer

Postby hobbygoblin » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:26 pm

Punstarr wrote:Aroo? Did they change Jason's origin and abilities for the new movie? I haven't seen it.

SPOILER: (not really...)
basicly he just never died in the first place but when he saw his mom get killed he started taking his revenge. at the end of the movie he does get killed so there is nothing supernatural untill the end when he comes back after being strangled to death and dumped in the lake.

My Trade List: Take a Look!
hobbygoblin
Avid Realmer

Postby A Common Enemy » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:20 pm

hobbygoblin wrote:
Punstarr wrote:Aroo? Did they change Jason's origin and abilities for the new movie? I haven't seen it.

SPOILER: (not really...)
basicly he just never died in the first place but when he saw his mom get killed he started taking his revenge. at the end of the movie he does get killed so there is nothing supernatural untill the end when he comes back after being strangled to death and dumped in the lake.[/quote]

....Which was a dream....

"Feds come in pairs. Like buttcheeks."-Frank Castle
A Common Enemy
Elite Realmer

Postby hobbygoblin » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:55 pm

Ok
I am bored so I have a fun idea: I am going to present an interesting horror movie scenario and you will continue my story with what you think will happen:

The date is 11/ 13/o9
A new family has moved to a little town called springwood and happens to buy a house on Elm Street. They are very happy because it is a big house that they got for almost nothing. The last people who owned it seemed very eager to get out of the house and would never state why. The family; Mr. Hodder and his wife have a 9 year old son named John who has never grown out of having a doll or two. they stopped at a garage sale on the way to the house and happened to come across a very interesting doll that had not been out for years yet it was a favorite of their sons for a long time and he wanted it, it was one of the "good guy " dolls that moved and talked. It amazingly still worked. The people did not know where it came from or how it got into their garage sale but the sold it anyway. The kid’s father is a collector of antiques and he has bought a lot of things of the bizarre: and old book bound in a skin of some sort made to look like a human face and a little 3 by 3 inch wooden square with gold designs on the sides. (the necronomicon and the lament configuration)

They get to the house and get everything unpacked. Mr. Hodder yells up the stairs " hey john, what have it told you about leaving your toys around?" he was referring to the good guy doll that has been left in Mr. Hodder's den. Mr Hodder then goes and grabs the old book he bought and carefully opens it and attempts to translate with some of his other books. He read a passage in the language that roughly translates "thou evil rise again and take back your body unto yourself". Suddenly outside lightning flashes and he hears a noise like little feet and his door slams. He notices that the good guy doll is gone and yells to thank john for taking it out.

John who is up in his bed has been reading about the history of the town, mostly about the child killer Freddy Krueger. He gets scared and stops reading. He then goes over to the wooden square that he took from his dads den to look at. He moves it around in his hand for a while and then he sets it down and goes to sleep.

Copy write 2009 by hobbygoblin (lol)

Ok, now continue my story and let’s see what you think will happen next.
Last edited by hobbygoblin on Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hobbygoblin
Avid Realmer

Postby hobbygoblin » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:16 pm

come on people cant you think of anything?

hobbygoblin
Avid Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:28 pm

hobbygoblin wrote:Ok
I am bored so I have a fun idea: I am going to present an interesting horror movie scenario and you will continue my story with what you think will happen:

The date is 11/ 13/o9
A new family has moved to a little town called springwood and happens to buy a house on Elm Street. They are very happy because it is a big house that they got for almost nothing. The last people who owned it seemed very eager to get out of the house and would never state why. The family; Mr. Hodder and his wife have a 9 year old son named John who has never grown out of having a doll or two. they stopped at a garage sale on the way to the house and happened to come across a very interesting doll that had not been out for years yet it was a favorite of their sons for a long time and he wanted it, it was one of the "good guy " dolls that moved and talked. It amazingly still worked. The people did not know where it came from or how it got into their garage sale but the sold it anyway. The kid’s father is a collector of antiques and he has bought a lot of things of the bizarre: and old book bound in a skin of some sort made to look like a human face and a little 3 by 3 inch wooden square with gold designs on the sides.

They get to the house and get everything unpacked. Mr. Hodder yells up the stairs " hey john, what have it told you about leaving your toys around?" he was referring to the good guy doll that has been left in Mr. Hodder's den. He then goes and grabs the old book he bought and carefully opens it and attempts to translate with some of his other books. He read a passage in the language that roughly translates "thou evil rise again and take back your body unto yourself". Suddenly outside lightning flashes and he hears a noise like little feet and his door slams. He notices that the doll is gone and yells to thank john for taking it out.

John who is up in his bed has been reading about the history of the town, mostly about the child killer Freddy Krueger. He gets scared and stops reading. He then goes over to the wooden square that he took from his dads den to look at. He moves it around in his hand for a while and then he sets it down and goes to sleep.

Copy write 2009 by hobbygoblin (lol)

Ok, now continue my story and let’s see what you think will happen next.

Okay Im in

he wakes up the next day eager to meet the other kids in town, and make some friends seeming it was the first week of summer. He was going to be attending the Camp Crystal Lake Day Camp Grand Re-Opening .Still he was curious about the strange occurrence the night before and takes another look at the book and he takes it with him on his way to see what the town was like ,so he shoves it into his messenger bag .He walks out the door without his parents even noticing he left .As he rides his bike down the street a car comes to a quick stop next to him the man in the car steps out starring at the book halfway out of the boys bag he yells ''Hey kid where did you get that '' John looks up and says'' whered I get what ...and who are you '' he replies'' whered you get the book ,oh and Im Mr. Williams ,could I take a look at that book for a second '' but another car pulls up an, Impalla ,but two younger men step out and the shorter one say to the other ''hey sammy whats going on is that book what I think it is ?'' ,''I think so isnt that the freaking necronomicon that bobby was tellin' us about Dean who the heck is that guy taking it from that kid'' ,''I dont know but Im gunna find out''
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby hobbygoblin » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:36 pm

nice yamivash !

lets get some more people continuing this story. you might want to go over the list of characters currently on the playing feild : Pinhead, chucky, Ash, freddy , jason or you can see who else you can find a way to connect to the story.

maybe samara , michael, leatherface, candyman, ghostface... see what you can come up with but dont go too off track. i plan of creating an ending for the story after you give it some life. (i allready have a basic idea)

hobbygoblin
Avid Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:48 am

hobbygoblin wrote:nice yamivash !

lets get some more people continuing this story. you might want to go over the list of characters currently on the playing feild : Pinhead, chucky, Ash, freddy , jason or you can see who else you can find a way to connect to the story.

maybe samara , michael, leatherface, candyman, ghostface... see what you can come up with but dont go too off track. i plan of creating an ending for the story after you give it some life. (i allready have a basic idea)

Dont forget I threw sam and dean winchester from supernatural in their
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby hobbygoblin » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:16 am

yamivash 0 wrote:
hobbygoblin wrote:nice yamivash !

Dont forget I threw sam and dean winchester from supernatural in their

i have never heard of it other that what i just read on wikipedia. sounds like an interesting series.

hobbygoblin
Avid Realmer

Postby Golden Wolf » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:20 am

Throw in some Werewolves from Dog Soldiers & Behind the mask's Leslie Vernon & Victor Crowly from hatchet and you have a new cult classic for the ages.
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby nickwills » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:28 pm

I recently watched the wrong turn 3 a few days ago really this is scary & fully horror different story based on human. I am scared to see this but i like this movie story.
nickwills
Newbie Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Movies and Televison Shows