Spider-Man 4 Villain Rumor

Discuss the latest movies or television series, or debate old classics. Spoilers are allowed!

Moderator: Regulators

Spider-Man 4 Villain Rumor

Postby BurningDoom » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:26 pm

http://blog.newsarama.com/2010/01/11/malkovich-is-the-vulture-and-in-red/

In addition to doing extra shoots for Jonah Hex, the big rumor going around is that Malkovich might take flight — as a bad guy in Spider-Man 4.

According to ComingSoon.net, he apparently confirmed to the Italian sports show “Quelli Che il Calcio” that he has been approached to play the part of the Vulture, and is currently waiting for the final script. That said, until I see footage of all this, I still call it a rumor.
***CHECK OUT MY TRADE LIST***
Trade Movies, CDs, & Video Games at:
BurningDoom
Fanatic Realmer

Re: Spider-Man 4 Villain Rumor

Postby Pock63 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:12 pm

He deffinetly loocks the part.
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Green Skin » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:17 pm

Apparently you guys didn't hear yet. Latest news is that Sony has scrapped Spider-man 4 because Rami told them that he just can't make it work with them creatively. So instead they will reboot the franchise with a new director and a new cast.
Green Skin
Regulator

Postby Pock63 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:20 pm

Green Skin wrote:Apparently you guys didn't hear yet. Latest news is that Sony has scrapped Spider-man 4 because Rami told them that he just can't make it work with them creatively. So instead they will reboot the franchise with a new director and a new cast.

I heard that he was just waiting fore a better script.
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Green Skin » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:41 pm

Deadline Hollywood has confirmed it with Sony. SPiderman 4 is dead.
Green Skin
Regulator

Postby BurningDoom » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:01 am

I heard now. They aren't scrapping Spider-Man completely. What they're doing is dropping Spider-Man 4 as a sequel, Sam Raimi as Director, and the cast and bringing in a whole new cast and director for a rebooted Spider-Man movie. What the hell are they thinking?! They dropped Sam Raimi as Director for James Vanderbilt?! Isn't that the guy from Dawson's Creek?

-Nate-
***CHECK OUT MY TRADE LIST***
Trade Movies, CDs, & Video Games at:
BurningDoom
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Golden Wolf » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:25 am

BurningDoom wrote:I heard now. They aren't scrapping Spider-Man completely. What they're doing is dropping Spider-Man 4 as a sequel, Sam Raimi as Director, and the cast and bringing in a whole new cast and director for a rebooted Spider-Man movie. What the hell are they thinking?! They dropped Sam Raimi as Director for James Vanderbilt?! Isn't that the guy from Dawson's Creek?

-Nate-

I Think The Dawson Was James Vanderbeak I think James Vanderbilt Wrote The Movie Zodiac.
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby Green Skin » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:50 am

Golden Wolf wrote:
BurningDoom wrote:I heard now. They aren't scrapping Spider-Man completely. What they're doing is dropping Spider-Man 4 as a sequel, Sam Raimi as Director, and the cast and bringing in a whole new cast and director for a rebooted Spider-Man movie. What the hell are they thinking?! They dropped Sam Raimi as Director for James Vanderbilt?! Isn't that the guy from Dawson's Creek?

-Nate-

I Think The Dawson Was James Vanderbeak I think James Vanderbilt Wrote The Movie Zodiac.

You are correct sir. He also did the Wolverine movie. The worst thing about this whole deal is that Rami was a fan and desperately wanted to make it true to the comics. As bad as Spiderman 3 was I'll bet the reboot will be worse. With the director they chose it will probably be more about character cameos rather than plot.
Green Skin
Regulator

Return to Movies and Televison Shows