Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Discuss the latest movies or television series, or debate old classics. Spoilers are allowed!

Moderator: Regulators

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Postby cogmandino » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:47 am

Okay I know it's not comics related but I just gotta talk about it.

It's the end of an era. It started when they were just nine years old. I feel like I grew along with the iconic characters of Harry, Hermione and Ron. Now that it ended, I feel like the place of HP in my heart will never be filled by another movie series ever again.

'Harry Potter is about confronting fears, ... Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend" - Stephen King

=))

Okay now about the movie. Well I thought the movie was well executed. I heard that J.K. Rowling was hands-on in doing the movie so that was cool. I was kind of annoyed at the slapping flying fight scene of HP and Voldemort but aside from that, I have no complaints. All visuals were spectacular. There was really no need for 3D so I advice to just watch it 2D.

:D

"When I get sad, i just stop being sad and start being awesome!! - Barney Stinson"
cogmandino
Casual Realmer

Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Postby MichelPonting » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:22 am

I like this movie. Harry Potter And Deathly Hallows Part 2 is the best part of series.
MichelPonting
Newbie Realmer

Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Postby emmawilliams » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:52 am

I watched all part of Harry Potter movies . Its amazing . Its 3D & entertaining movie. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is one of the favorite movie .
emmawilliams
Newbie Realmer

Return to Movies and Televison Shows