New Ultimate spiderman show

Discuss the latest movies or television series, or debate old classics. Spoilers are allowed!

Moderator: Regulators

New Ultimate spiderman show

Postby Artemis » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:13 am

IT IS HORRIBLE......It realy does the costume isnt right the jokes are to cheesy the stroy is repetitive...Ugh i hate it
If you were me then I'd be you.And if i were you then id want to hide somwhere far way.
My Trading List viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41011
Artemis
Casual Realmer

Re: New Ultimate spiderman show

Postby Galactape » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:28 am

That good huh? ;)
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Artemis » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:45 am

Yup :lol:
If you were me then I'd be you.And if i were you then id want to hide somwhere far way.
Artemis
Casual Realmer

Postby therapist » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:04 pm

Artemis wrote:IT IS HORRIBLE......It realy does the costume isnt right the jokes are to cheesy the stroy is repetitive...Ugh i hate it

You know what bothers me the most? You say your writing a story or "novel" or something like that , but almost everyone of your posts has some glaring typo. I have zero confidence in you and your writing [-(

Ultimate spider-Man has made me less than happy as well and it uses some of my favorite characters.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Artemis » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:09 pm

You know the reason i removed that from my siggy was because i figured out it was horrible :roll:

Proof its bad...this is all i got done anyway

Prologue "No! I wont let you go!" Yelled Ellen. "Brat….I dont give a crap." Uttered Prometheus. "Fine dangit,just leave me here to die!!" Ellen Cried. Prometheus just walked away without a word.

Chapter 1 "Hey kid" Yelled an older man of about 40. "What the hell do you want" Screamed the young Prometheus. "Your new in town ain't ya?"said the man. "Yeah" Prometheus said. "Yah didnt get your welcome beating" Yelled the man while running at him. The man fought hard,but sloppy.Prometheus Gave him a cuff to the jaw cracking it and then elbow slammed his shoulder,dislocatng the mans arm.
The man lay on the groung moaning, while prometheus contenuid on his way. While Prometheus was walking through town he saw a lot of hungry children, he wished he could do something to help.
Artemis
Casual Realmer

Postby bobtheodd » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Horrible is a strong word, I have to disagree, it's just aimed at a VERY young audience.
I've seen all of them so far and I have seen much worse.
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Postby barefootabe » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:41 pm

personally i dont think its too bad. the humor is good, they are a few to many cut a-ways.

but my only real problem with it is spider-man sharing the show with nova,luke cage, iron fist and white tiger
check out my trade list!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36407
barefootabe
Fanatic Realmer

Postby therapist » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Artemis wrote:You know the reason i removed that from my siggy was because i figured out it was horrible :roll:

Proof its bad...this is all i got done anyway

Prologue "No! I wont let you go!" Yelled Ellen. "Brat….I dont give a crap." Uttered Prometheus. "Fine dangit,just leave me here to die!!" Ellen Cried. Prometheus just walked away without a word.

Chapter 1 "Hey kid" Yelled an older man of about 40. "What the hell do you want" Screamed the young Prometheus. "Your new in town ain't ya?"said the man. "Yeah" Prometheus said. "Yah didnt get your welcome beating" Yelled the man while running at him. The man fought hard,but sloppy.Prometheus Gave him a cuff to the jaw cracking it and then elbow slammed his shoulder,dislocatng the mans arm.
The man lay on the groung moaning, while prometheus contenuid on his way. While Prometheus was walking through town he saw a lot of hungry children, he wished he could do something to help.

...Im not reading that. I dont have to read that to know its awful ...you wrote it after all ;) :badgrin: but after reading bobs post I have to agree there. Keeping in mind that its aimed at a much younger age group its far better. Iron Fist, White Tiger, & Luke Cage being animated makes me happy no matter what :)
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby HulkSmashedMe=( » Fri May 25, 2012 3:04 pm

I don't HATE it, but I am very disappointed. This is the first marvel-produced cartoon, with Dido, Bendis, and even Dini associated with the show. We're talking the editor-in-chief, the biggest spidey fanboy ever, and the mastermind behind Batman TAS, so I was expecting greatness. Its apparent that their target audience is aimed at a very young demographic, but to have that much talent working behind the scenes seems like a waste. I like the guest stars and cameos, I don't like the storyline. I don't like that venom came from Peter's blood. I don't like that Doc Ock is working for Norman Osborn. I like that S.H.I.E.L.D. is involved, but i don't really care for Spidey's "team."

I am, however, REALLY looking forward to a new line of toys (if any).
HulkSmashedMe=(
Avid Realmer

Postby Wesr » Fri May 25, 2012 4:27 pm

It looks like it's trying to be Teen Titans way too hard. Marvel needs to stick to live action movies and DC to cartoons.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby daredevil96 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:03 am

The show is nothing like the Ultimate Spider-man comics. They got Wolverine's costume wrong, it should be the ultimate version! #-o :-#
" Lord, I am not worthy to receive you into my heart, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed "

- Daredevil96: Charlie's Custom Studio
daredevil96
Casual Realmer

Location: Sugar Land, Texas, yes it sounds like a board game title.

Postby Galactape » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:21 pm

daredevil96 wrote:The show is nothing like the Ultimate Spider-man comics. They got Wolverine's costume wrong, it should be the ultimate version! #-o :-#

That is pretty bad.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Wesr » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:22 pm

Marvel needs to leave animation to DC.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby HulkSmashedMe=( » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:26 pm

The show has gotten better. I just wanted to let you know. What the show lacks (great storylines), they make up for in guest stars. Thor/Frog Thor, Hulk, Wolverine, Iron Man and Iron Spider-Man, its watchable, if only for that. I particularly liked the episode with Dr. Strange and Nightmare, where Peter revealed that he lives his greatest fear ever day, and therefore Nightmare has no power over him. My big concern is that the show will start to become really good, then Marvel will cancel it like they're doing with Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Oh well, at least Spidey appeared!
HulkSmashedMe=(
Avid Realmer

Postby Rogue » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:43 pm

I used to read and collect all the Ultimate Spiderman comics so I was happy to see it made into a cartoon series. The cartoon is different from the comics def less serious but there are elements here and there in the cartoon. I like it okay I mean the new ep today had me laughing out loud which wouldn't be strange if I wasn't wearing headphones and other people wasn't outside my room wondering whats so funny.. ;-)
Its growing on me so I'll keep watching and hope for more nods to the comic series less of his teammates, meh.
Rogue
@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~

We are not saved by the Law, but by Grace

@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
Rogue
Inductee Realmer

Return to Movies and Televison Shows