The Avengers

Discuss the latest movies or television series, or debate old classics. Spoilers are allowed!

Moderator: Regulators

Re: The Avengers

Postby therapist » Fri May 18, 2012 12:34 am

NEOTHEONE wrote:1. I stated that I thought that the Avengers beat The Dark Knight in the box office and asked ( not an argument)
2. I said that I simply thought that The Avengers beat The Dark Knight in the box office, admitted I misunderstood and was wrong, and asked for you to chill out ( still not argument)
3. I said that you should find something better to do than argue with a kid about a misunderstanding about the box office ( simply a suggestion on how you should spend your time, Still not an argument)

Now can I suggest that you don't get your panties in a wad over a simple misunderstanding between me and ANOTHER person on figurerealm about a movie on an action figure site?

I am so confused :lol: you accuse me of arguing yet you claim its not an argument. I would THINK its either one or the other. You however ARE being very rude with your "panties in a wad" statement when all I tried to do was clarify to you BOTH why there was a misunderstanding. I at no time was rude intentionally and even apologized if I came off as such. It ALMOST seems your offended cause you were proven wrong and now are trying to pick a fight with me, person who did nothing but try to give a simple recap and explanation to the misunderstanding, and also trying to get the final word in.

Again I do apologize if yo misunderstood my post or my intentions but you really should calm down
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: The Avengers

Postby bobtheodd » Fri May 18, 2012 3:41 am

I take it everybody here as seen the movie by now....what you you guys rate it on a scale of 1-10?
I'm at a solid 8, maybe even 9. I really enjoyed it. HULK stole the show.
User avatar
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1871
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:16 pm
Location: Somewhere with your Mom.....naked.

Re: The Avengers

Postby therapist » Fri May 18, 2012 3:47 am

bobtheodd wrote:I take it everybody here as seen the movie by now....what you you guys rate it on a scale of 1-10?
I'm at a solid 8, maybe even 9. I really enjoyed it. HULK stole the show.

Id have to agree with you. 8 or 9
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: The Avengers

Postby NEOTHEONE » Fri May 18, 2012 3:56 pm

I agree also, it was surprisingly good. And lets just drop this thing its pointless. No hard feelings
User avatar
NEOTHEONE
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:21 am
Location: US

Re: The Avengers

Postby HeartBreakKid » Fri May 18, 2012 4:21 pm

im not sold there ever was a thing to drop :-s :lol: but I give it a 9!maybe even 9.5 when I think of all the cool products fanbase and all that stuff that this film will spawn!
Image
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
User avatar
HeartBreakKid
Regulator
 
Posts: 2906
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 1:48 am
Location: Where the wild things are.

Re: The Avengers

Postby bobtheodd » Fri May 18, 2012 4:58 pm

Well, there are at the very least 4 movies greenlit so that's cool, 5 if they do the Ant-man movie. This just being characters based around the Avengers mind you.
User avatar
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1871
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:16 pm
Location: Somewhere with your Mom.....naked.

Re: The Avengers

Postby therapist » Fri May 18, 2012 5:06 pm

bobtheodd wrote:Well, there are at the very least 4 movies greenlit so that's cool, 5 if they do the Ant-man movie. This just being characters based around the Avengers mind you.

and if I am not mistakin didn't Mark Ruffalo sign on for six films?
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: The Avengers

Postby NEOTHEONE » Fri May 18, 2012 5:09 pm

I sure hope so, he did a great job as banner, so did edward norton, but Mark was great also.
User avatar
NEOTHEONE
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:21 am
Location: US

Re: The Avengers

Postby bobtheodd » Sat May 19, 2012 3:29 am

Therapist wrote:and if I am not mistakin didn't Mark Ruffalo sign on for six films?

Yeah, I heard that, but nothing has been greenlit for a hulk movie yet...so far that I know.
User avatar
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1871
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:16 pm
Location: Somewhere with your Mom.....naked.

Re: The Avengers

Postby therapist » Sat May 19, 2012 5:13 am

bobtheodd wrote:
Therapist wrote:and if I am not mistakin didn't Mark Ruffalo sign on for six films?

Yeah, I heard that, but nothing has been greenlit for a hulk movie yet...so far that I know.

I have heard mumblings of a hulk reboot and also talk of a TV show but nothing greenlit just yet
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: The Avengers

Postby Fredjones01 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 am

I really like this movie. This is a action and adventure movie directed by Joss Whedon. I was big fan of Joss Whedon, I always watch his new movies. First time i watch this movie with my friends jack , We really enjoy this movie.
Fredjones01
Newbie Realmer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:39 am

Previous

Return to Movies and Televison Shows

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


cron