Alien VS Predator opinions?

Discuss the latest movies or television series, or debate old classics. Spoilers are allowed!

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Alien VS Predator opinions?

Postby HeartBreakKid » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:19 am

Reading through this one person is clearly right one person is clearly wrong with a belief that "I get to categorize what everything is" attitude .Buuuut because another person of my prestigious rank didnt voice who I know they side with here Im not sure if I should....unless I'm asked really nice. :lol: and both parties accept my what I say as final verdict :lol: ....mwhahahahahah ect.
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby therapist » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:22 am

yamivash 0 wrote:Reading through this one person is clearly right one person is clearly wrong with a belief that "I get to categorize what everything is" attitude .Buuuut because another person of my prestigious rank didnt voice who I know they side with here Im not sure if I should....unless I'm asked really nice. :lol: and both parties accept my what I say as final verdict :lol: ....mwhahahahahah ect.

I for one am always interested in another persons HONEST opinion and by honest I mean unbiased and your true feelings on it
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:24 am

Therapist wrote:
yamivash 0 wrote:Reading through this one person is clearly right one person is clearly wrong with a belief that "I get to categorize what everything is" attitude .Buuuut because another person of my prestigious rank didnt voice who I know they side with here Im not sure if I should....unless I'm asked really nice. :lol: and both parties accept my what I say as final verdict :lol: ....mwhahahahahah ect.

I for one am always interested in another persons HONEST opinion and by honest I mean unbiased and your true feelings on it

alrighty thats one person willing to hear me on teh soapbox sweet powerball half in yamis court!
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby NEOTHEONE » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:30 am

Suspense mode :shock: Lets hear it
NEOTHEONE
Avid Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:21 am

Therapist wins the day for teh following reasons

-well a reboot is a remake those two terms are the exact same . A remake is when they take an old film toss it away and make it all new we know that.

-AlsoTherp stuck to his one point NEO you kinda twisted and warped yours to where it made little sense its rules with constant change make it blur into the belief that is a film is similar to a prior film then its a remake.

- When therp brings up the fact that certain slashers get all new cast all NEO countered with was "youre wrong" where in actuality he has been correct on many counts .

-From what The creator of the Prometheus film states himself that its a spin off and its own film so it ties in via universe but that seems to be really the most of it almost imagine if there was a film called(this is totally made up) Generation-O about robotic prosthetic limbs mind controlling people and making them be all evil....buuuut the tech was made by Cyberdyne ya dig? like the terminator events still happen but these things did too

-with Neos logic films like Men In Black 3 ,Mummy Dragon king d-bag whatever and star wars episode one are reboots because the rule switched from having to be something new that brings in new money and fan then it was they had to be similar with new cast and after that it kinda became a mutated Chernobyl baby of it all like its a baby and its all baby like but it has an anus on its forehead and squid arms so its obviously messed up.

-Neo you gave this feeling of I run the worldwide sorting station of all films where as Therp stuck to his guns and regular usage of the term . Neo yes you could say that in your usage whatever the hell you want is a reboot but thats like me calling vanilla chocolate and mint ice cream all Mr. Miyagi flavored because thats how I used the term Mr. Miyagi regardless of those flavors not really being the same at all.

- final off note Also Neo sometimes I learned this at your age (if youre lets say 13 ? right?) you gotta swallow the fact that youre not the smartest guy and someone with 10 years on ya (crazy you think whoa hes young like me hes only 23 but no thats almost two of yous)might know a bit better Im the perfect moderator here because Im an exact middle of your two ages :lol: Im not gunna tell you to be more respectful but maybe try a bit more humble

.....and your avatar looks like youre trying to entangle sex offenders.....
....whoch is hella f***ing awkward when youre talking to a guy who goes by therapist .....the-rapist

ya know what Ill just squash ya both
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby therapist » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:40 am

yamivash 0 wrote:.....and your avatar looks like youre trying to entangle sex offenders.....
....whoch is hella f***ing awkward when youre talking to a guy who goes by therapist .....the-rapist

"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:36 am

yamivash 0 wrote:
Galactape wrote: Oh, and the reason I haven't watched Chainsaw Massacre is cause I really don't like that kind of movie

Ah , gotya...Twilight fan eh?

Definitely not! :lol:
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Xem » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Therapist wrote:
NEOTHEONE wrote:It was a reboot.

I thought it was a sequal. The mentioned the first film off handidly in Predators. The original plan and the novel had it far more clear that it was a sequal.

I suppose there is a lot of reboot reports just didnt seem as such

Predators was indeed a sequel. The dialog even mentions the other Predator encounters as known by the government.
Xem
Inductee Realmer

Postby NEOTHEONE » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:26 pm

I liked predators better than all of the predator films before, except for the first of course.
NEOTHEONE
Avid Realmer

Postby cosmicfantasycustoms » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:34 pm

I have came in and cleaned up this topic. I understand great debate and empassioned expression is allowed, but keep it clean. and if it is going to a length to this extent please PM. this is a topic for all and it keeps others from commenting. I have to say that all the movies are entertaining except predator 2, alien 3 & 4 and have not seen prometheus yet. but to me the best of all are predator and aliens, so feel free to comment.

thanks for all the time and understanding, we are a community and can vary in opinion.
cosmicfantasycustoms
Regulator

Location: http://www.figurerealm.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=40241

Postby NEOTHEONE » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:20 pm

cosmicfantasycustoms wrote:I have came in and cleaned up this topic. I understand great debate and empassioned expression is allowed, but keep it clean. and if it is going to a length to this extent please PM. this is a topic for all and it keeps others from commenting. I have to say that all the movies are entertaining except predator 2, alien 3 & 4 and have not seen prometheus yet. but to me the best of all are predator and aliens, so feel free to comment.

thanks for all the time and understanding, we are a community and can vary in opinion.

Nicely said. So you like Aliens better than Alien?
NEOTHEONE
Avid Realmer

Postby cosmicfantasycustoms » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:26 pm

yes, I love aliens more, may have to do with the battle at the end. alien was a great movie and would like to see the director's cut.
cosmicfantasycustoms
Regulator

Postby NEOTHEONE » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:39 pm

I personally like Alien better. It was a slow paced, suspenseful horror film. Aliens was totally awesome to but it was more of a fast paced pointless action film by James Cameron that had a killer final showdown. In my opinion.
NEOTHEONE
Avid Realmer

Postby cosmicfantasycustoms » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:44 pm

yeah alien, was slow paced to me. I also loved aliens because it really is what made the aliens aliens and spawned one of the greatest games ever, CONTRA!!!!!
cosmicfantasycustoms
Regulator

Postby NEOTHEONE » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Needless to say, both movies are F&$^%ing awesome
NEOTHEONE
Avid Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Movies and Televison Shows