[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
Figure Realm • View topic - Monev The Gale Custom fodder

Monev The Gale Custom fodder

Post your auctions here!

Moderator: Regulators

Monev The Gale Custom fodder

Postby shapp » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Hey guys, it's not my listing but found this. I know he is an awesome fodder figure and so far the price isn't too bad.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trigun-Monev-th ... 4abf12bcdd
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Re: Monev The Gale Custom fodder

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Man, I missed that. Been wanting one. Ended cheap too.
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby shapp » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:10 pm

I watch ebay often, if I see another I'll be sure to hit you up over FB and let you know bud.
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:58 pm

Sounds good! Only problem, my FB may have been hacked for the second time in the past couple months. Totally different account since the retired my old one after days of sending info to FB to gey my account back. They even asked for gov't. Issued I.D.'s. Then closed the account. My new one that took weeks to set back up and I was still trying to get all my customizer friends and pages administrative rights back for all the groups. Including some I'm running contests on. Now the new account is locked and I'm not sure what to do!?!? ](*,)
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Return to Auction House