Marky's B/S/T List... Updated 12-11-08 IM BACK!! W: 25th Joe

Post your wishlist! What do you have for trade? Please no Retailer or auction links.

Moderator: Regulators

Marky's B/S/T List... Updated 12-11-08 IM BACK!! W: 25th Joe

Postby markiemarky » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:37 pm

If you see something you want we can work out a deal. I have Pay Pal.

Anyhoo
Here we go...

Successful Trades with:
worldwarhulk
Kern
Mr.X
Robotcowboy
tonyzcostums Toysoup

Pending Successful trades w/:
Image
Image
Image
Crossbone gone
Image
Image

Other figures (more to come)
Image

Image

Launchers w/ missiles
Image

Misc. Launcher and missiles
Image

Marvel Comic Playsets Mostly all complete
Image

Ninja Turtle Playsets Not sure what goes to what
Image
Image

Batman Playsets Not sure what goes to what
Image
Image
Image

WANTS:



Ice Sabre http://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/06/icesabre2/
Sky Hawk

Any 25 Annv. GIJoe:
BARONESS FROM 5 PACK *****
Snake Eyes http://www.yojoe.com/action/08/agu/snakeeyes35.shtml
Sgt Airborne http://www.yojoe.com/action/08/sgtairborne3.shtml *****
Scarlet http://www.yojoe.com/action/08/scarlett10.shtml *****
Blowtorch http://www.yojoe.com/action/09/blowtorch3.shtml
Cobra Ninja Viper
Cobra Diver http://www.yojoe.com/action/08/cobradiver.shtml*****
Eel http://www.yojoe.com/action/08/eel4.shtml*****
Mercenary Wraith Clear blue vers. http://www.yojoe.com/action/08/agu/wraithvar.shtml*****
RoadBlock
SHIPWRECK
ZARTAN

COBRA LEGIONS SET*****
GI JOE 5-FIGURE SET*****
Cobra Night Watch SET*****
Senior Ranking Officers SET*****
COBRA ARCTIC ASSAULT SQUAD Set*****
Desert Assault Squad SET*****
G.I.Joe Sea Command
Iron Grenadier Command
G.I.Joe Air Command

Others
B.A.T. INTERNET EXCLUSIVE 6-PACK
B.A.T. ATTACK 6-PACK
PLAGUE TROOPS VS. STEEL BRIGADE 6-PACK
COBRA VIPER PIT 6-PACK
Snow Serpent

Any others will do also, just tell me what you got.

Any Halo 1-2 figures, mini preferred.
House of M Ironman
Ultimate Ironmam
Anything with the name Ironman in it!!!
Material Force figures
Microman figures
Vash the stampede
Gundam figures (not model kits) 144 scale
Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Figure Series
PlayArts Figures
Jango Fett w/ removable helmet.
Boba Fett
Slave 1 ship (Starwars)
Trigun Vash The Stampede Action Figure

I like dealing with smaller figures, that are poseable, so if you know of one that i dont send me a message.
Last edited by markiemarky on Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:17 pm, edited 41 times in total.
User avatar
markiemarky
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:34 am
Location: San Antonio, Texas

Postby coolca » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:47 pm

im interested in your marvel legends show down
but i dont have anything you are looking for

would you be interested in Marvel Legends?
let me kno

thanx
Shake N Bake

"Pound it, lock it, break the pickle, tickle the end"--The Love Guru
User avatar
coolca
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: My House

Postby Kern » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:14 pm

Guns guns guns!


Ahem.

3rd pic:

two Batarangs
weird looking pistol below them - some kinda grapple gun?
Final Fantasy silver/black rifle below them
smaller silver pistol


6th pic:

Batman Beyond batarang

7th pic:

Purple hat



I have - well, is on way - your Arctic Blast. Complete with box, but not, I think, with Windchill.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I know that man, that Doctor on high.
And I know that he has done this deed a thousand time. But not once. No, Sir, not once, not ever has he been thanked!
But no more. For I say to you, "Bravo, Sir! BRAVO!"
User avatar
Kern
Fanatic Realmer
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 3:04 pm

Postby markiemarky » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:26 pm

Kern wrote:Guns guns guns!


Ahem.

3rd pic:

two Batarangs
weird looking pistol below them - some kinda grapple gun?
Final Fantasy silver/black rifle below them
smaller silver pistol


6th pic:

Batman Beyond batarang

7th pic:

Purple hat



I have - well, is on way - your Arctic Blast. Complete with box, but not, I think, with Windchill.


Dont really care for Windchill just want the complete vehicle itself... PM me.
User avatar
markiemarky
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:34 am
Location: San Antonio, Texas

Postby scarlet_magpie » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:27 pm

PLEASE SEE MY TRADE THREAD!!! I want that juggernaught really bad!!

I will buy him or trade you heavily... I can easily get you a first appearance Iron man.....have a look anyway pal.. 8)
User avatar
scarlet_magpie
Fanatic Realmer
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:05 am
Location: Derbyshire, England

Postby markiemarky » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:27 pm

coolca wrote:im interested in your marvel legends show down
but i dont have anything you are looking for

would you be interested in Marvel Legends?
let me kno

thanx


Which ML Showdown figures? I added more to the want list... Im up for offers.

Female characters?
User avatar
markiemarky
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:34 am
Location: San Antonio, Texas

Postby markiemarky » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:29 pm

scarlet_magpie wrote:PLEASE SEE MY TRADE THREAD!!! I want that juggernaught really bad!!

I will buy him or trade you heavily... I can easily get you a first appearance Iron man.....have a look anyway pal.. 8)


okie ill take a gander... ive got 3 of them so no worries.
User avatar
markiemarky
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:34 am
Location: San Antonio, Texas

Postby Kern » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:31 pm

The MOC's and varients you mention - are they also Showdowns, or regular ML's?
Last edited by Kern on Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I know that man, that Doctor on high.
And I know that he has done this deed a thousand time. But not once. No, Sir, not once, not ever has he been thanked!
But no more. For I say to you, "Bravo, Sir! BRAVO!"
User avatar
Kern
Fanatic Realmer
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 3:04 pm

Postby coolca » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:32 pm

juggernaut, cap, thor, and ghost rider

go look at my trade thread if theres anything you would like

all i have is Marvel Toys
i have a bunch of iron man toys but they are not legends
let me kno if you would want to kno what they are

thanx
Shake N Bake

"Pound it, lock it, break the pickle, tickle the end"--The Love Guru
User avatar
coolca
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: My House

Postby scarlet_magpie » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:33 pm

markiemarky wrote:
scarlet_magpie wrote:PLEASE SEE MY TRADE THREAD!!! I want that juggernaught really bad!!

I will buy him or trade you heavily... I can easily get you a first appearance Iron man.....have a look anyway pal.. 8)


okie ill take a gander... ive got 3 of them so no worries.


Woohooo!!!!!!!!
User avatar
scarlet_magpie
Fanatic Realmer
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:05 am
Location: Derbyshire, England

Postby markiemarky » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:33 pm

Kern wrote:The MOC's and varients you mention - are they also Showdowns, or regular ML's?


All Showdown
User avatar
markiemarky
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:34 am
Location: San Antonio, Texas

Postby windblock2002 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:55 pm

I buy all those helmets....I think one comes from Batman fig! you can also see if you want something from my post?
User avatar
windblock2002
Fanatic Realmer
 
Posts: 587
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:05 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Postby markiemarky » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:59 pm

coolca wrote:juggernaut, cap, thor, and ghost rider

go look at my trade thread if theres anything you would like

all i have is Marvel Toys
i have a bunch of iron man toys but they are not legends
let me kno if you would want to kno what they are

thanx

Interested in:
Danger
Series 3 Daredevil
whats that figure to the right of Beast in the top pic? And to the right of carnage.
Blackheart and the angel figure above him.

Ive got the base and gun for the hulk and gun for wolvie if you want it.
User avatar
markiemarky
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:34 am
Location: San Antonio, Texas

Postby markiemarky » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:05 pm

scarlet_magpie wrote:
markiemarky wrote:
scarlet_magpie wrote:PLEASE SEE MY TRADE THREAD!!! I want that juggernaught really bad!!

I will buy him or trade you heavily... I can easily get you a first appearance Iron man.....have a look anyway pal.. 8)


okie ill take a gander... ive got 3 of them so no worries.


Woohooo!!!!!!!!


Interested in Maroon Daredevil, ML Prof X, Evil Ernie, and Psylocke MOC

Lets make a deal. PM me. :D
User avatar
markiemarky
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:34 am
Location: San Antonio, Texas

Postby coolca » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:13 pm

markiemarky wrote:
coolca wrote:juggernaut, cap, thor, and ghost rider

go look at my trade thread if theres anything you would like

all i have is Marvel Toys
i have a bunch of iron man toys but they are not legends
let me kno if you would want to kno what they are

thanx

Interested in:
Danger
Series 3 Daredevil
whats that figure to the right of Beast in the top pic? And to the right of carnage.
Blackheart and the angel figure above him.




Ive got the base and gun for the hulk and gun for wolvie if you want it.



next to Beast is BlackHeart from the ghost rider movie
next to carnage is Xorn from the Hasbro Blob series

i dont really need the hulk or wolvie base but thanx any way


i read that you got multiple jugernauts
if there are 2 left after Scar takes one i would like both
but if you only got one left then thats fine

i also read that you got almost the entire set
some of them that im looking for are:
silver surfer
thing
invisible woman
electra

let me kno


thanx
Shake N Bake

"Pound it, lock it, break the pickle, tickle the end"--The Love Guru
User avatar
coolca
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: My House

Next

Return to Trading Post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests


cron