ok bad trader alert for you

Post your wishlist! What do you have for trade? Please no Retailer or auction links.

Moderator: Regulators

ok bad trader alert for you

Postby mec » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:38 pm

gentle giant took me for about $400 in figs for kotos he claimed he had, he was very pleasant and stayed in contact for weeks after closing a deal and wanting to make a new one before i got my stuff i declined, but he still got the first one from me, DO NOT trade with him, this started in oct and i have all the pms still
mec
Inductee Realmer

Re: ok bad trader alert for you

Postby Esbat » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:56 am

mec wrote:gentle giant took me for about $400 in figs for kotos he claimed he had, he was very pleasant and stayed in contact for weeks after closing a deal and wanting to make a new one before i got my stuff i declined, but he still got the first one from me, DO NOT trade with him, this started in oct and i have all the pms still

might want to post a sample of them, and make sure this makes it into the feedback thread so I can get it up on the Master Feedback List later today.
Fugitives From Reality: A Webcomic!

[url=http://www.figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9016]My BAF, Loose Figure, and Accessories/Bases Emporium!
[/url]
Esbat
Fanatic Realmer

Return to Trading Post