Iron Man Foder and foder is Deathly Low!

Post your wishlist! What do you have for trade? Please no Retailer or auction links.

Moderator: Regulators

Iron Man Foder and foder is Deathly Low!

Postby MouthofMaddness » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:04 pm

Short Of Molding Parts I need Iron Man Figures! Badly !
I'm Looking for Aleast 3 Modren Iron man, 4 Modlr Iron man From Two pack Red Gold or Black and white If you Have Extra Of these Figure and Need or Want anything In The ML Figure Let me Know And we can Discuss Trade or Straight Buy! Need for up come customs So! That why! Oh yeah Fodder! Parts Hands, arms, chests, Legs what ever you got to much Let me know We'll work it out! Ebay for Trade cash Is King Or Trade But I'd like to Buy It out Right, So If this Work Lets Talk! Figure Out what Foder you want to part with And List it And I reply Back!
MouthofMaddness
Regular Realmer

Postby flawpunk » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:57 pm

i've got an entire tub of fodder in storage. there's everything from old figures to some new in there. let me know if you're intrested. the only iron man figure i have that i can give up are ultimate war machine, movie war machine (stealth ops), torpedo movie, and stealth movie
flawpunk
Fanatic Realmer

Postby MouthofMaddness » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:53 am

Cool! I'll take The Ult war Machine! Movie Iron Still have in outlet to! Your foder You have, Ineed to be ML base Fodder!
MouthofMaddness
Regular Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:21 am

I have a TON of Iron man fodder from various Iron man figures Including 1 modern Iron man (its been painted) Do you by any Chance have a Giant man series thor and giant man right hand that came with him Loose is fine just want all the stuff he came with (no comic is fine)?
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Lee » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:41 pm

What do you have for trade? I've got some fodder bits and an iron Man.
Lee
Casual Realmer

Postby MouthofMaddness » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:20 pm

Well Yami, I did but He been Dissmantled And No Extra GaintMan Parts, But Thank If I find any Gaint part I'll Drop you a Line!

Lee I really Don't have any Extra Of anything Short Taking out Of the Collection, And Well Yeah. But If anything changes I keep any Person in mind! Thank you.
MouthofMaddness
Regular Realmer

Postby blaynescott » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:36 pm

yamivash 0 wrote:I have a TON of Iron man fodder from various Iron man figures Including 1 modern Iron man (its been painted) Do you by any Chance have a Giant man series thor and giant man right hand that came with him Loose is fine just want all the stuff he came with (no comic is fine)?

yamivash, who is the girl in your user pic / signature? She looks like a psudo-white popstar that seems to popular in J-Pop. I'm just curious. :)
::: Figure Sale/Trade List:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18018
:: Figure Trade Want List:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=28176&p=144418
: Custom Figure Website:
http://blayne.dark-ware.org/
blaynescott
Elite Realmer

Postby MouthofMaddness » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:36 am

LOL Really Good Luck With that!
MouthofMaddness
Regular Realmer