Xiaolin Showdown from Toy Play

Post your wishlist! What do you have for trade? Please no Retailer or auction links.

Moderator: Regulators

Xiaolin Showdown from Toy Play

Postby doomdesigner » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:46 am

Hi Guys,

I am the designer who created the packaging for Toy Play's Xiaolin Showdown line of toys. I am making room in my studio and need to part ways with some of my collection. Currently I have what seems to be the only, Exclusive limited edition evil Omi sealed pvc mini figurine (I found 1 so far...I believe I have more). I believe it was part of a promotion. It is sealed in plastic with logo and legal print. I also have in packaging, all 6in action figures, 1 sword of the storm, 1 golden tiger claw, 1 pvc mini collectors set and Dojo dragon. The packaging for all items are the original designs I created for the release in the U.S. I have seen some sword packaging that is either bootleg or from a company who bought the molds and rights after Toy Play stopped production. That packaging is in Italian. The items that I am offering for sale are from the first production run for the US, from Toy Play.

Also from Toy Play, I had the chance to work on the Homies/Mijos line. Specifically a small set of jumping beans called, Mijos Frijolitos...this item is extremely rare, as I do not believe production saw store shelves.

I am working of the shots..and will post as soon as I can.

Thanks for your time.

Doom. :D
doomdesigner
Newbie Realmer

Re: Xiaolin Showdown from Toy Play

Postby B345T » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:04 am

Highly interested , let me know whats still available if any...
B345T
Newbie Realmer

Postby doomdesigner » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:36 am

Hi,

All of the Action Figures, the rare free giveaway-Evil OMI, Sword of the Storm, Original Sword of the Storm resin first pull prototype, Claw,Original Claw resin first pull prototype, Dojo, and mini action figure set.
doomdesigner
Newbie Realmer

Postby Boxghost » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:09 am

Sent you a PM!
Boxghost
Casual Realmer

Postby XiaolinDragon5 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:15 am

If you have anything left I would be very interested.
Thank you. :)
XiaolinDragon5
Newbie Realmer

Postby Boxghost » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:27 pm

XiaolinDragon5 wrote:If you have anything left I would be very interested.
Thank you. :)

He hasn't responded to the PM I sent back in October. :? Pretty sure he's no longer on here
Boxghost
Casual Realmer

Return to Trading Post