Figure made for me - Hulkbuster

Post your wishlist! What do you have for trade? Please no Retailer or auction links.

Moderator: Regulators

Figure made for me - Hulkbuster

Postby Hulk34 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:07 pm

Hi I am new to figure customizing and this forum, so I'm not quite sure how this works. So that being said I have very little experience with modifying and making custom figures. So I was wondering if any of you experienced customizers would want to or would be willing to make a figure for me and not for free obviously. I am willing to and will pay for the figure. Also I can buy and send to you the two figures I would like to use as the base figure. I dont think want I want to do will be all that hard but since I have no experience with this I could be completely wrong. Also I kind of like the older style of action figures with a lack of articulation so that is one thing I would want for my figure. By lack of articulation I mean really just head, shoulders, elbows, wrists, then hip. Waist, knee and ankle would be fine if need be too though. So I hope someone out there is willing to help because i think I have a really good idea for a marvel select style/size Hulkbuster Iron Man.

Thanks and hope to hear from you.

also feel free to pm me if you are interested
Hulk34
Newbie Realmer

Re: Figure made for me - Hulkbuster

Postby Hulk34 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:40 pm

more info, I was thinking for the base figures marvel select juggernaut (idk about the muscle arms and legs and converting them to be more robot like and if that would be hard) and then the hands and feet of the spawn series 12 creech. Also about the articulation all that stuff I said was what i wanted or was thinking of, but if you can make me a figure we can discuss articulation and what is possible and what is not.

Again pm me if you are interested.

Thanks
Hulk34
Newbie Realmer

Re: Figure made for me - Hulkbuster

Postby HulkSmashedMe=( » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:55 am

hey dude, welcome to the realm! pretty new to this myself (and BTW, I suck at customizing). you may have a better chance contacting someone directly from the customs showcase. just take a look at customs, see whose work you like, and comment on their pics. a lot of the guys here are masters at what they do and very easy to get along with. good luck!
HulkSmashedMe=(
Avid Realmer

Return to Trading Post