Looking to trade for Palisades Muppets. Look!

Post your wishlist! What do you have for trade? Please no Retailer or auction links.

Moderator: Regulators

Looking to trade for Palisades Muppets. Look!

Postby Garthim Fight » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:27 pm

Hello-
I'm new to the forum and I'm looking to do a bit of trading if anyone is up for it. I have a lot to trade (and I do mean a lot!).
Almost all of my collection is new in the box and the majority is Star Wars (3 3/4", 12", exclusives, sets, statues, ornaments, etc., etc.). But that being said I do have a bunch of other collections to choose from including (but not limited to): Transformers (G1), Hotwheels, McFarlane figures, a few Simpsons, Neca figures, a few Puppet Masters and more.
The only figures I'm looking for is Palisades Muppets new in the box (I'll post my list of wants below). So, if there is a figure on my "wants list" that you have and want to trade, and there is something in my above list that peaks your interest let me know what you are looking for and I will send you a list of what I have (with pictures if you want). Of course there are a handful of figures on my "want list" that are rare so me trading multiple items for your one item isn't out of the question at all.
I'm doing it this way because I have way too many figures to list here.

Wants:

-Pops
-Sam the Eagle (both eyes)
-Janice (any color)
-Link Hogthrob
-Dr. Strangepork
-Newsman
-Koozebane Kermit (any color)
-Statler
-Waldorf
-Zoot (red)
-Lips (any color)
-Frog scout Robin
-Marvin Suggs (any color)
-Steppin' Out Fozzie
-Any Uncle Deadly
-Swedish Chef
-Swedish Kitchen
-Backstage playset
-Any of the Mini Sets
-Any of the Mega Muppets
Garthim Fight
Newbie Realmer

Re: Looking to trade for Palisades Muppets. Look!

Postby Garthim Fight » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:11 pm

I can't PM yet (guess I need a few posts first)...Anyhow got a question about Neca.
I have no Street Fighter or Anime, sorry.
My Neca is made up entirely of Movie figures. Mostly Cult Classics. And Mostly out of the package.
Bubba Ho Tep
Silence of the Lambs
Shaun of the Dead
Dawn of the Dead
Labyrinth
Etc.
I will need to pull some of these out of storage, so if youre interested PM again or reply.
Thanks!
Garthim Fight
Newbie Realmer

Return to Trading Post