Wanted: do you have stuff nobody else wants...

Post your wishlist! What do you have for trade? Please no Retailer or auction links.

Moderator: Regulators

Wanted: do you have stuff nobody else wants...

Postby ian1405 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:30 am

Do you have figures or accessories that nobody want? Were you going to just throw them away? Could I please have them?

I'm a UK based photographer whom does a lot of toy photography, last year my wife got sick and I lost my job which means I have no significant income, one of the few things that helps me on is my photography, sadly a lot of our stash of toys had to be sold off and what little we have I have photographed to death. Would anyone be willing to send me any figures, props etc that, try as they might have not been able to sell/swap so I can continue doing something I love.

I realise this is a big (and incredibly cheeky) ask and I don't really expect anything to come from it but thought it was worth a try. Thank you.
ian1405
Newbie Realmer

Re: Wanted: do you have stuff nobody else wants...

Postby shapp » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:40 pm

Get a few more posts and when you are able to send PMs hit me up. I may have some stuff for you if you would be wililng to cover freight costs.
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby ian1405 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:03 pm

How many posts does it take? I tried the FAQ but couldn't find anything
ian1405
Newbie Realmer

Postby Galactape » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:36 pm

ian1405 wrote:How many posts does it take? I tried the FAQ but couldn't find anything

It takes 10.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby ian1405 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:42 pm

Galactape wrote:
ian1405 wrote:How many posts does it take? I tried the FAQ but couldn't find anything

It takes 10.

Thank you for the info :)

shapp wrote:Get a few more posts and when you are able to send PMs hit me up. I may have some stuff for you if you would be wililng to cover freight costs.

Thank you, I will get sorted and pm you :)
ian1405
Newbie Realmer

Return to Trading Post