Help No Longer Needed. Steve Rogers found. Thanks!

Post your wishlist! What do you have for trade? Please no Retailer or auction links.

Moderator: Regulators

Help No Longer Needed. Steve Rogers found. Thanks!

Postby Spoon » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:37 am

Recently did a trade with a fellow Realmer and somehow lost the BAF piece I was trading. D'OH.

I am looking to get a Steve Rogers with BAF for a fair price. eBay and Amazon seem a bit pricey for the figure. I cannot find one locally. I'd be open to trade something from my trade list or buy a figure at retail and trade. I also have Pay Pal or lots of video game item for trade. Loose but complete with BAF is fine.

Loose Terrax arms or torso would help fix this problem as well. Any help much appreciated.
Last edited by Spoon on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current eBay auctions: ------>Click<------
Stuff for trade/wants. Updated 9/01/14: ------>Click<------
eBay Feedback +1061
Realm Feedback +22
Spoon
Regular Realmer

Re: Help/Wanted: Marvel Legends Steve Rogers

Postby crea-torX » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:31 pm

Just to let you know, I have looked here and the Walmart here are complete sold out...period. Even We~B~Toys here is out and not looking to get any more in.
http://www.sophiesource.com/marvel-lege ... n-america/ $22.99 is the best price I've found it and they have them in stock! Be sure to look at Target stores. Let me know if you got one, so I don't wind up with one. At least one person heard your despite plea! :mrgreen:
crea-torX
Regular Realmer

Postby Spoon » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:23 am

Thank you man. I don't have one yet, but I'm bidding on a complete one without a head on eBay that ends tonight. I noticed this figure has a slightly higher demand and price on eBay than it used to after I posted this. These used to be everywhere here. Now all I find are masked Daken, Drax, Extremis Iron Man, Fantomex, Klaw, Hope, Constrictor and sometimes Thor. That's it for the past three months.
eBay Feedback +1061
Realm Feedback +22
Spoon
Regular Realmer

Postby Galactape » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:38 am

Spoon wrote:Thank you man. I don't have one yet, but I'm bidding on a complete one without a head on eBay that ends tonight. I noticed this figure has a slightly higher demand and price on eBay than it used to after I posted this. These used to be everywhere here. Now all I find are masked Daken, Drax, Extremis Iron Man, Fantomex, Klaw, Hope, Constrictor and sometimes Thor. That's it for the past three months.

My Target has one, but with the 20" of snow, I can't get there. Next time I go though, I'll check for you.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Re: Help No Longer Needed. Steve Rogers found. Thanks!

Postby Spoon » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:26 pm

I was able to get one from eBay. Thanks everyone for looking. Just picked up the clear variant too. It's all good.
eBay Feedback +1061
Realm Feedback +22
Spoon
Regular Realmer

Return to Trading Post