12" Star Wars Collection for sale (1990 or later)

Post your wishlist! What do you have for trade? Please no Retailer or auction links.

Moderator: Regulators

12" Star Wars Collection for sale (1990 or later)

Postby maddog2827 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:40 pm

Hi,

I'm new to these forums but used to frequent newsgroups buying and selling in the past. I'm cleaning out my basement plastic storage tubs and have a HUGE collection of toys I need to part with. My two girls 11 & 12 have no interest in my collection. So rather than keep it all and hoard off it goes.

I have so many 12" Star Wars figures from the 1990 and later run hard to list. All new in never opened box, in plastic tubs since purchase (no sunlight) and climate controlled. I'm doing to index them tonight so serious buyers can have whole list with pics. Please contact me if interested.

Not looking to sell for a loss. I paid retail for all, plus tax and traded to get some hard to find ones. Whole collection purchases will get first consideration.

I also have other toys I will be parting and a comic statue collection (Bowen, Lee, etc) with as I catalog them - mostly super heroes. Anyway more details to come - wanted to say hi.
maddog2827
Newbie Realmer

Return to Trading Post