WANTED: MOTUC humanoid heads/casts

Post your wishlist! What do you have for trade? Please no Retailer or auction links.

Moderator: Regulators

WANTED: MOTUC humanoid heads/casts

Postby RMK » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:13 pm

The title pretty much sums it up. Looking for male and female MOTUC heads and/or casts for my customs.

Lots of stuff to trade or willing to buy via Paypal. PM me and let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out.
RMK
Inductee Realmer

Re: WANTED: MOTUC humanoid heads/casts

Postby HulkSmashedMe=( » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:17 pm

i've got some heads. when i get around to posting, i'll give you first dibs, as I'll be trading for the same MOTUC. By chance, you on facebook? i could hook you up with a few MOTUC head casters who do AMAZING work, depending on how much you're looking to spend.
HulkSmashedMe=(
Avid Realmer

Postby RMK » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:02 pm

HulkSmashedMe=( wrote:i've got some heads. when i get around to posting, i'll give you first dibs, as I'll be trading for the same MOTUC. By chance, you on facebook? i could hook you up with a few MOTUC head casters who do AMAZING work, depending on how much you're looking to spend.

I'd be very interested in seeing their work if you have some links. And thanks for the dibs :)
RMK
Inductee Realmer

Postby RMK » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Wanted to bump this also because now, specifically, I'm looking for Bow's alt head (without the mustache). Again, original or head cast will suffice.
RMK
Inductee Realmer

Return to Trading Post