Kenner Super Powers Batmobile Windshields

Post your wishlist! What do you have for trade? Please no Retailer or auction links.

Moderator: Regulators

Kenner Super Powers Batmobile Windshields

Postby batfan » Mon May 05, 2014 6:33 pm

Hey guys,

I'm looking for windshields for the Kenner Super Powers Batmobile (front and back windshields). I have a couple but, they are cracked. If you have any or know anyone that has them, please let me know and reach out to me with an offer.

Thanks

batfan
Newbie Realmer

Re: Kenner Super Powers Batmobile Windshields

Postby CB2001 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:09 pm

At one of the sites on the Casting, Questions, Info, Links under the Customs Questions section for a while (I can't see it there now) that did casts of the back portion of the windshields but sold out on them. From what I know, the front ones are extremely difficult to impossible to find because they would break. I myself have been looking for replacements for the back and new ones for the front.
CB2001
Regular Realmer

Postby batfan » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:45 pm

CB2001 wrote:At one of the sites on the Casting, Questions, Info, Links under the Customs Questions section for a while (I can't see it there now) that did casts of the back portion of the windshields but sold out on them. From what I know, the front ones are extremely difficult to impossible to find because they would break. I myself have been looking for replacements for the back and new ones for the front.

Thanks for the info CB2001. I had a really hard time finding extra windshields. I ended up finding a complete Batmobile at a local toy shop for a decent price so, I'm all set now.

http://instagram.com/p/n000jyzdj-/?modal=true
batfan
Newbie Realmer

Postby CB2001 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:31 pm

batfan wrote:
CB2001 wrote:At one of the sites on the Casting, Questions, Info, Links under the Customs Questions section for a while (I can't see it there now) that did casts of the back portion of the windshields but sold out on them. From what I know, the front ones are extremely difficult to impossible to find because they would break. I myself have been looking for replacements for the back and new ones for the front.

Thanks for the info CB2001. I had a really hard time finding extra windshields. I ended up finding a complete Batmobile at a local toy shop for a decent price so, I'm all set now.

http://instagram.com/p/n000jyzdj-/?modal=true

You're welcome. Glad to have been able to provide the info. 8)
CB2001
Regular Realmer

Return to Trading Post