Lee's Want List - BAF Pieces, figs, (or money) for Trade

Post your wishlist! What do you have for trade? Please no Retailer or auction links.

Moderator: Regulators

Postby Esbat » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:30 am

Lee wrote:With Cap taken care of (at least in supplies), I'm moving on to Marvel Boy. I need head (heh). Who's got a head for me (heh heh)?

I got some heads from some DC Direct Legion of Superheroes figures. I got Redhead and Brunette male heads.
Fugitives From Reality: A Webcomic!

[url=http://www.figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9016]My BAF, Loose Figure, and Accessories/Bases Emporium!
[/url]
Esbat
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Lee » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:45 am

hush wrote:Dude, that perfect arms for Noh-Varr are the arms from Wikkan from the Young Avengers box set, the like teen Thor or what ever he's supposed to be. He's got gauntlets just like the ones Noh-varr's got on.

The water Spout from Namor, i have two, and I also have a Professor X dome piece

Good call on Wiccan's gauntlets, man. REALLY good call. Aside from all your other lovelies, do you have a set of those as well? If so, I am greatly interested in them as well as the Namor base and Xavier head. Xavier is for Patriot (speaking of Young Avengers).

I know I don't have much, but do you see anything you like?

Esbat wrote:
Lee wrote:With Cap taken care of (at least in supplies), I'm moving on to Marvel Boy. I need head (heh). Who's got a head for me (heh heh)?

I got some heads from some DC Direct Legion of Superheroes figures. I got Redhead and Brunette male heads.

Which figures? Just so I can look up some reference. The color doesn't matter really. I'm painting it all white anyway.

Whatchoo want, Batty?
Lee
Casual Realmer

Postby hush » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:39 pm

Sorry man, used the Wiccan gauntlets already for my Ultimate Shocker custom. I was thinking of taking them off and offering them but I forgot I have stuff sculpted to them now. I do have Patriot and the upper half of Hulkling, and Wiccans head. I already traded away the Ironlad. But if this stuff is for projects, if i don't see anything I am after on your list, I'll just ship the stuff out. It's just a couple of heads and stuff.
There is a light, and it never goes out.

Hush's Secret Shack
http://figurerealm.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31661&p=162178#p162178
hush
Regular Realmer

Postby hush » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:41 pm

Oh $hit, the newest HML Cyclops would be a good base fig for Noh-Varr. The design is just right, but protrudes a little.
There is a light, and it never goes out.

Hush's Secret Shack
http://figurerealm.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31661&p=162178#p162178
hush
Regular Realmer

Postby Lee » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:58 pm

hush wrote:Sorry man, used the Wiccan gauntlets already for my Ultimate Shocker custom. I was thinking of taking them off and offering them but I forgot I have stuff sculpted to them now. I do have Patriot and the upper half of Hulkling, and Wiccans head. I already traded away the Ironlad. But if this stuff is for projects, if i don't see anything I am after on your list, I'll just ship the stuff out. It's just a couple of heads and stuff.

That'd be mighty solid of you, sir. Please let me know if anything strikes your fancy.

As for Noh-Varr, I'm starting with the Ronan wave Human Torch as my base. If I can get a decent head, I should be able to sculpt the other details, including the gauntlets. It shouldn't be too much trouble.
Lee
Casual Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:36 pm

you should use asgardian and remove his head wings for noh varr check out link should help http://www.figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewt ... ght=wiccan
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Lee » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:28 am

Yeah, but even after removing the wings, he still has something of a headband, and I don't think that would fly too well. Heh. "Fly?" "Wings?" No? Ah well.

I was thinking an XMC Angle head would do the job. Quicksilver is a little "old," but Warren's might do the job. I'd just have to fill in the little hole for his glasses or flight mask or whatever the hell it was.
Lee
Casual Realmer

Postby scarlet_magpie » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:03 am

What about a Madman head from LCBH?
scarlet_magpie
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Lee » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:40 am

Madman's a definite possibility. I like that. Plus, having a solid white base would make for easy painting once I stripped off the black. Is the lightning bolt sculpted into the head or is painted on? I've never seen one up close?
Lee
Casual Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:15 pm

its cut into the head
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Lee » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Sounds like I can fill it in, then. We may have a winner. Now I just need to get one :lol:
Lee
Casual Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:31 pm

I have the head
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby scarlet_magpie » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:43 pm

I have the whole figure if you want.
scarlet_magpie
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Lee » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:36 pm

Given that the lightning bolt is sculpted into the body, I don't think it would serve me any real purpose, so you can hang on to that for your own twisted uses, sir. I;m very interested in the head, though, yamivash.
Lee
Casual Realmer

Postby Dr Nightmare » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Got the "stuff" today, thanks 8)

Did you get your non-spider-filled tube yet?
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

PreviousNext

Return to Trading Post