The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby therapist » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:57 pm

"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Golden Wolf » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:41 am

Got the new dc batman unlimited - batman , another ironman 3 movie figure & Armin Zola series Big Time Spiderman & the Hobbit on bluray .
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby Galactape » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:51 am

Golden Wolf wrote:Got the new dc batman unlimited - batman , another ironman 3 movie figure & Armin Zola series Big Time Spiderman & the Hobbit on bluray .

Hobbit on Bluray! Awesome!
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Golden Wolf » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:26 am

Scored the whole 6 inch hobbit movie series set from K-mart on clearance for $9.00ea with an additional 50% off so they were $4.50 each awesome haul !
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby Galactape » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:53 am

Golden Wolf wrote:Scored the whole 6 inch hobbit movie series set from K-mart on clearance for $9.00ea with an additional 50% off so they were $4.50 each awesome haul !

I paid 80 for my set when they first came out lol!
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Purity » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:03 am

Golden Wolf wrote:Scored the whole 6 inch hobbit movie series set from K-mart on clearance for $9.00ea with an additional 50% off so they were $4.50 each awesome haul !

Where'd you get the 50% off? Was it a coupon or somethin? There's a Halo figure set I'd love to get from there but it's way too pricey at 40 bucks.
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby Shinigami » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:08 pm

Got some Figma Kamen Riders today. Axe, Spear and Camo from Dragon Knight. They're cool and all, but I think it was an impulse to buy them. I anyone is interested, I'm open to resell these.
Shinigami
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Golden Wolf » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:13 am

Purity wrote:

Where'd you get the 50% off? Was it a coupon or somethin? There's a Halo figure set I'd love to get from there but it's way too pricey at 40 bucks.

It was an additional 50% off clearance so the $9.00 went to $4.50 .
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby Purity » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:09 pm

Golden Wolf wrote:
Purity wrote:

It was an additional 50% off clearance so the $9.00 went to $4.50 .

So were all clearance items 50% off, or Hobbit figs were 50% off? That's an incredible deal though.

My local comic shop had an Easter sale, so I picked up Marvels (love this graphic novel, and Alex Ross will be at my local comic con this year, so I hope to get it signed by him!), Uncanny X-Force: The Apocalypse Solution (contains issues 1-4. Really excited for this. I've been wanting to read the uncanny Xforce for a while), Iron Man Iron Manual Issue #1(kind of a let down. The cover mislead me. But, it was like 2 bucks so I don't care.), and Marvel Legends X-force Wolverine (I was extatic at first, but then I noticed a great amount of paint splatter and scrathes all over his face and part of his leg. I might be able to fix it, but I'm going to see if I can find one elsewhere first.). Got all of this for 30% off and only paid $48 for it all. Overall, really glad I went!
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:58 pm

"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Spoon » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:52 pm

Mattel Watchmen and Marvel Select Magneto variant arrived in the mail over the weekend. Also picked up the The Autopsy Zombie to finish off The Walking Dead Series 3. TRU also had a sale on Super Mario toys. Buy one get one 40% off. Picked up Series 4 Mini Figure Collection Diddy Kong, Boo & Goomba and Wario. Only missing Waluigi now.
Current eBay auctions: ------>Click<------
Stuff for trade/wants. Updated 9/01/14: ------>Click<------
eBay Feedback +1061
Realm Feedback +22
Spoon
Regular Realmer

Postby Galactape » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:51 pm

Spoon wrote:Mattel Watchmen and Marvel Select Magneto variant arrived in the mail over the weekend. Also picked up the The Autopsy Zombie to finish off The Walking Dead Series 3. TRU also had a sale on Super Mario toys. Buy one get one 40% off. Picked up Series 4 Mini Figure Collection Diddy Kong, Boo & Goomba and Wario. Only missing Waluigi now.

One of my locals might have Waluigi, if you need me to check.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Foxdie » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Hi I'm Foxdie and I am new to this site and the action figure modding scene. I am trying to make contributions to the site so I can post pictures of my very first attempt at a custom action figure. I went to Frank and Sons (A southern California comic, action figure, etc indoor swap meet) and I found Cyborg Ninja Play Arts Kai action figure for $60. Sadly I had to pay the over priced eBay price for Solid Snake ; ;.
Foxdie
Inductee Realmer

Postby Wesr » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:02 pm

FF2 for my SNES. still need FF3 and secret of mana to finish all the square games for it. Sonic the Hedgehog to complete my Sega Genesis 2, altered beast to complete my sega genesis 1, and 40 after market NES cartridge dust covers.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Bad_Guy_Robot » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:51 am

I'm a huge Gears of War fan. I considered pre-ordering Judgement, but was broke at the time. When it came out last week, I kept staring at it through the glass lol, I had enough to get it but kept telling myself I didn't need to spend it... that didn't last a week lol. Finally decided to go get it at a local game shop so I could support his business. Got it yesterday and, due to my niece and nephew being over, didn't have a chance to try it out yet, but I'll get to it today. So it sits on my shelf unopened, at least for the next couple hours anyway lol. Also got the code for the Hammerburst Mark 1 and the digital download of Gears 1 [already have it but now I can keep it on my hard drive], both pluses.

Our trade thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41047
Bad_Guy_Robot
Regular Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to General Action Figure Chatter