The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Postby Buzzy Fret » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:54 pm

Okay.... I sold some old dusty guitar gear on eBay and have been on a little buying spree. You saw my Punisher winnings above...

I got 2 Punisher / Jigsaw FO Sets from an online store that is blowing them out for $15 each. Will probably offer up the Jigsaws in my Trade Thread at some point as I just wanted the Punishers for fodder.

Got 3 MOC Psylockes from an eBay store for $9 apiece, s&h included.

Today I ordered a Vallejo 72 Color Game Paint Set from another eBay dealer for $158.

I also got an M-Audio Black Box Guitar Processor and Pedal from Musician's Friend for $180 but y'all probably wouldn't be interested in dat. Gonna use it to lay down some demos.

Best of all I got money left over.
Buzzy Fret
Elite Realmer

Postby Kyle Robinson » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:09 pm

Buzzy_Fret wrote:
I also got an M-Audio Black Box Guitar Processor and Pedal from Musician's Friend for $180 but y'all probably wouldn't be interested in dat. Gonna use it to lay down some demos.

ARE KIDDING. thats the most intresting part (congrats on the paints too, you where to find me for vallejo tips) you should see my set up. marshal stack. Motu setup with digital performer on my mac with korg Midi Keybourd sequencer and sound canvas.
Kyle Robinson
Elite Realmer

Postby Buzzy Fret » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:44 pm

Kyle Robinson wrote:
Buzzy_Fret wrote:

ARE KIDDING. thats the most intresting part (congrats on the paints too, you where to find me for vallejo tips) you should see my set up. marshal stack. Motu setup with digital performer on my mac with korg Midi Keybourd sequencer and sound canvas.

I got the Black Box for it's flexibility - lots of good amp models - and because I'm tired of trying to practice and or record with my Mesa 50 watt Rectifier cuz it's too darn loud for that. Best saved for melting brains when playing out.
Buzzy Fret
Elite Realmer

Postby somethingdifferent » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:44 am

I just got this awesome Nick Fury from the bay. 15 bucks but whatever. I've been waiting so long for it and it finally came. Stoked. Also the SHIELD car is finished. Check it in the other creations part of the forum.

somethingdifferent
Regular Realmer

Postby Buzzy Fret » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:25 pm

Got some more MLs on eBay:

FO DD, SMC DD, Wolverine (Series 6 Brown and Tan Costume) and the big one...

Complete Giant Man Series. I had the money and couldn't pass it up. Wanted that Giant Man BAF!

I think I'm done buying for a while...
Buzzy Fret
Elite Realmer

Postby hawkeye » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:21 am

Giant Man was the best BAF Toybiz did
Disconnect & Self Destruct one bullet at a time
hawkeye
Elite Realmer

Postby Buzzy Fret » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:40 pm

And darn hard to get. Giant Man BAFs go for $70 or more on eBay by themselves. I figger'd I would come out ahead getting the whole series and using or trading off stuff I don't want to keep.
Buzzy Fret
Elite Realmer

Postby ToymakerB » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:13 am

Giantmans going for that much!?!...I think I have 4 in my fodder box.. =P~
I've been around a long time...A few times

The Artist formally known as Toymakerb
ToymakerB
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Shinobitron » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:25 am

I wonder what the parts go for I got a ton in my box, but could never complete the darn thing.
Shinobitron
Regulator

Postby ToymakerB » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:05 pm

I stopped at TRU and as usual nothing...then the kid wheeled out the crap from the truck. The only thing even remotely interesting was the Movie TMNT figure... He opened the case and i noticed that there was only one figure of "Vampire Succubor"..Its a skinny Man-Bat looking thing. It looked cool and was only $6.00 so I grabbed it. Anyone know if its rare?
I've been around a long time...A few times

The Artist formally known as Toymakerb
ToymakerB
Fanatic Realmer

Postby hawkeye » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:09 am

TRU are having a sale on SMO and I got a Demogoblin for $4! By far the best of the line. I like how the cape is stuck on unlike the orignal Hobgoblin that it falls off all the time.
hawkeye
Elite Realmer

Postby Dr Nightmare » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:47 pm

Luckily I found a KB Toy store hidden away from civilization and they had all the Toy Biz stuff on sale, some of them cost even less because some packages were damaged during shipping (I guess, LOL) Anyway, most stuff was 50% off so I bought the figs I needed for fodder. About 3 - 5 bucks a piece. I could have bought entire Onslaughts, Mojos, and MODOKs but I didn't get greedy, yay...

-Captain Marvel
-Spider-Woman
-XMC Juggernaut
-XMC Stealth Cyclops
-XMC Cyclops with X-Treme Bike
-XMC Airstrike Wolverine (needed 2, one for a Winter Soldier and another for who knows what!)

So yeah...Spider-Woman isn't bad!
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Postby hawkeye » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:51 pm

Whooo Hoooo! Finally got my hands on A Moon Knight! I won an auction for it and got it for $10(+s&h)
hawkeye
Elite Realmer

Postby Dr Nightmare » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:54 pm

Hey, why are they hard to find now? I mean, there were dozens on the pegs when they came out and now I don't see a single MK on the pegs...
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Postby hawkeye » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:02 pm

My only guess would be that its a good base figure for customs. Its a really nice figure so it probally attracted alot of attenion. Same thing happend with War Machine, they were on the pegs until november and now theres not one to be had. Strange.....
hawkeye
Elite Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to General Action Figure Chatter