The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby brushlessmcpx » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:26 am

yamivash 0 wrote:
brushlessmcpx wrote:I got Deadpool, Punisher, and Doom $25 bucks each @ Frank and Sons today!

Awesome

Oh cool you go to franks too that's cool seen them there cali TRUs are getting them in if you ask real nicely that is.

Franks is the best!

I wish I could have stayed for Brett, he was making his 2nd appearance, but 4 year old gets board! ](*,)

James

By the By, where is Blade? Isn't he supposed to be out also?
brushlessmcpx
Casual Realmer

Postby Shinigami » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:27 am

Bad_Guy_Robot wrote:Where are you guys getting this awesome shirt?

https://www.teefury.com/
But you won't get the shirt from them now. They sell tees with different designs everyday and each one of them is available for only 24h.
Shinigami
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Golden Wolf » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:29 am

My older sister scored me a MOC movie maniac Eric Draven from a good will , I picked up the walking dead season 2 on DVD & met Grace Park from Hawaii Five -0 & battle star galactica Tonight at work I carded her @ my bar tonight she's a cool chick .
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby therapist » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:22 am

brushlessmcpx wrote:
yamivash 0 wrote:
brushlessmcpx wrote:I got Deadpool, Punisher, and Doom $25 bucks each @ Frank and Sons today!

Awesome

Oh cool you go to franks too that's cool seen them there cali TRUs are getting them in if you ask real nicely that is.

Franks is the best!

I wish I could have stayed for Brett, he was making his 2nd appearance, but 4 year old gets board! ](*,)

James

By the By, where is Blade? Isn't he supposed to be out also?

Hes in the running change case assortment same as moonstar and FF Doom. Brett was amazing! Second time meeting him. I got a photo with him and his glasses signed (Which I forgot to post) I dont know if you heard but Ultimate warrior is gunna be there in november. Same day as Stan Lee
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Aesthetikz » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:08 pm

Someone really needs to get me a Stan Lee auto. :razz:

Won an MS Hulk for 16.38 shipped on ebay. :shock:
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Postby mroz22 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:33 am

He's back in my collection via trade! Score!

- Everything that has a beginning has an end -

Michael Roz

Trade List: http://www.figurerealm.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41385
mroz22
Regular Realmer

Postby Purity » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Picked up a walmart avengers hawkeye today! I saw him there and just couldnt pass him up. Already got 1 so I'll be either selling/trading it, giving it as a gift to my friend, or using it for a custom. Haven't decided yet.
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby Helix326 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Galactape wrote:
Helix326 wrote:Where are you guys getting these 50 cent to 1 dollar figures? There are no flea markets near me and all the thrift stores don't have any box figures.

Try some yardsales, I usually find my figures at thrift stores, but you have to keep checking I go their like 2 or 3 times a week and sometimes only find one or no figure at them. It's really all about being persistent. I don't go to fleamarkets either, I have one near me, but they way overcharge on their toys. Savers is also your better bet than Salvation Army, they actually don't pu out action figures because of led content #-o . Savers puts out all the figs. Hope this helps!

I've been to many yard sales but bahhh! Nothing. I've come up empty all summer. What is Savers?
Ebay ID Avalanche731

Works In Progress! http://bit.ly/r7biSi

My Wants/Needs http://bit.ly/mTLXcw
Helix326
Regular Realmer

Postby Galactape » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:17 pm

Helix326 wrote:I've been to many yard sales but bahhh! Nothing. I've come up empty all summer. What is Savers?

It is a thrift store, I need a break from there though, it makes me really conjested. ](*,)
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby terryzom » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:10 pm

Awesome
Series III is out at retail? I was wondering when they were going to hit the shelves... really want that neo-classic Iron Man and Deadpool. What's ironic is that all of a sudden my local TRU has ROML 1 & 2 figures (at almost twice the Walmart clearance price) after I'd seen ONE figure there in the past six months. Somebody's holding out... :? How does the Deadpool rate?
terryzom
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:23 pm

TR
terryzom wrote:

Awesome
Series III is out at retail? I was wondering when they were going to hit the shelves... really want that neo-classic Iron Man and Deadpool. What's ironic is that all of a sudden my local TRU has ROML 1 & 2 figures (at almost twice the Walmart clearance price) after I'd seen ONE figure there in the past six months. Somebody's holding out... :? How does the Deadpool rate?

The deadpool is the exact same as the TRU 2 pack release but honestly I prefer this color scheme on this mold over the red and black paintjob. The hands still hold the weapons like crap and I really wish he came with two pistols and maybe a touch lighter on the light grey but all and all a very good figure that is an awesome addition to Xforce. His packaging is great as his back shows the SDCC 3 pack hes playing with his variant vs doom and if you look super close on the table you can see mystique and iron man :lol: so all the figures we were all wondering about where all revealed on his back waaay back when :lol:
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby terryzom » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:35 pm

Therapist wrote:The deadpool is the exact same as the TRU 2 pack release but honestly I prefer this color scheme on this mold over the red and black paintjob. The hands still hold the weapons like crap and I really wish he came with two pistols and maybe a touch lighter on the light grey but all and all a very good figure that is an awesome addition to Xforce. His packaging is great as his back shows the SDCC 3 pack hes playing with his variant vs doom and if you look super close on the table you can see mystique and iron man :lol: so all the figures we were all wondering about where all revealed on his back waaay back when :lol:
Awesome to hear, he's one I've been after for my X-Men stuff but given that custom materials are my main focus, I could never justify the price commanded by the loose version from the two pack (I doubt I'm alone, haha). I never knew about those Easter Eggs before!

Unfortunately I just noticed Advocate's neo-classic Iron Man review on YouTube and saw he's smaller than Extremis IM?! WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF! I actually like that the parts can be disassembled easily--guess I wouldn't be on my third revoltech IM if I didn't--but SCALE, Hasbro, SCALE!
terryzom
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:23 pm

terryzom wrote:
Therapist wrote:The deadpool is the exact same as the TRU 2 pack release but honestly I prefer this color scheme on this mold over the red and black paintjob. The hands still hold the weapons like crap and I really wish he came with two pistols and maybe a touch lighter on the light grey but all and all a very good figure that is an awesome addition to Xforce. His packaging is great as his back shows the SDCC 3 pack hes playing with his variant vs doom and if you look super close on the table you can see mystique and iron man :lol: so all the figures we were all wondering about where all revealed on his back waaay back when :lol:
Awesome to hear, he's one I've been after for my X-Men stuff but given that custom materials are my main focus, I could never justify the price commanded by the loose version from the two pack (I doubt I'm alone, haha). I never knew about those Easter Eggs before!

Unfortunately I just noticed Advocate's neo-classic Iron Man review on YouTube and saw he's smaller than Extremis IM?! WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF! I actually like that the parts can be disassembled easily--guess I wouldn't be on my third revoltech IM if I didn't--but SCALE, Hasbro, SCALE!

I actually Didnt notice Iron Man was so small. That actually REALLY hurts my chances of buying him. I am a Scale nazi and I LOVE revoltech Iron Man as well
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Aesthetikz » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:26 pm

These arrived today!
2 DP's and 2 Shorty IM's :lol:
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Postby Rogue » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:26 pm

I officially despise you and your case of Marvel Legends!! grrr ;-P
Awesome score there looks like an awesome set of figures!!
Hmm wonder if theres a bucky or gambit coming soon love to get those two!!
Rogue :-D

Aesthetikz wrote:These arrived today!
2 DP's and 2 Shorty IM's :lol:
@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~

We are not saved by the Law, but by Grace

@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
Rogue
Inductee Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to General Action Figure Chatter