The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby leafman343 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:21 pm

From Ohio to Poland, depending on the weight of the package, it is going to be in the $15-20 range for the cheapeast shipping option. In looking for their weight, I did see that BBTS has both figures up for pre-order for $36 + ~$20 shipping to Poland.
Last edited by leafman343 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leafman343
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Shinigami » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:00 pm

In that case it'll be a similiar price or even more expensive than here. Thanks.
Shinigami
Fanatic Realmer

Postby thejado101 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:09 am

Got this awesome custom from vincentshaw:

thejado101
Avid Realmer

Postby Wesr » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:21 am

Pokemon Yellow. It cost twice as much as any of the other older pokemon games.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby cosmicfantasycustoms » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:08 pm

looks great.
cosmicfantasycustoms
Regulator

Location: http://www.figurerealm.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=40241

Postby therapist » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:53 pm

So anyway my brother and I were kickin it and working last week when one of his fans came up and told him bout this storage auction thing down in vegas this weekend Weeeeeeell me and my friend have been checking out the storage auction scene for a little bit as a hobby and we had planned a trip down to vegas so we stopped on in to the auction ... Long story short what can 60$ buy you? Bought me a room of toys \:D/

"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Purity » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:19 am

So jealous man, especially the sentinel series, juggernaut, and that dragon toy(had it as a kid. Brings back memories) congratulations man! Excellent finds and for such a great price!
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby crea-torX » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:12 am

Well, it's not what I got, but YOU MIGHT! If you have a TJ MAXX store near you, this is a store that you should shop regularly. In the past, I have found, Aliens vs Predators, Marvel Legends, Spider-man Classic figs, DCU Figs, LOTR, and a whole lot more! TJ MAXX buys stores clearance or store that go out of business, and then turn it over fast. Just never, ever take your wife or girlfriend in there! Or she'll have a new purse, heels and a new outfit to go with em! Oh Sure, they'll be half the cost, but we are here for the TOYS MAN!

My biggest find there :?: Young Avengers box set: PRICE: $9.88, Marvel Monster set: $10.88, 5X Venom Scorpion: $7.99, Godzilla Final Wars 12": $12.88, McFarlane Aliens vs Predators set: $12.88

I there a couple of weeks ago and past on Spider-man Classic LIZARD with pose-able tail, Green Goblin and Spider-man wall sticking web action, $7.99 each. Teen Titans Robin, Speedy and Artemis: $12.88 each-these were the nicer box figures, but buying 5 Venom Scorpions was bushing it. If you sell on Ebay...then you REALLY need to shop here!

So, let me know if you too have found goodies there or if this is news to you! If you have a off the wall location to find figure/toys...let us in on it!
crea-torX
Regular Realmer

Postby Galactape » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:32 am

crea-torX wrote:Well, it's not what I got, but YOU MIGHT! If you have a TJ MAXX store near you, this is a store that you should shop regularly. In the past, I have found, Aliens vs Predators, Marvel Legends, Spider-man Classic figs, DCU Figs, LOTR, and a whole lot more! TJ MAXX buys stores clearance or store that go out of business, and then turn it over fast. Just never, ever take your wife or girlfriend in there! Or she'll have a new purse, heels and a new outfit to go with em! Oh Sure, they'll be half the cost, but we are here for the TOYS MAN!

My biggest find there :?: Young Avengers box set: PRICE: $9.88, Marvel Monster set: $10.88, 5X Venom Scorpion: $7.99, Godzilla Final Wars 12": $12.88, McFarlane Aliens vs Predators set: $12.88

I there a couple of weeks ago and past on Spider-man Classic LIZARD with pose-able tail, Green Goblin and Spider-man wall sticking web action, $7.99 each. Teen Titans Robin, Speedy and Artemis: $12.88 each-these were the nicer box figures, but buying 5 Venom Scorpions was bushing it. If you sell on Ebay...then you REALLY need to shop here!

So, let me know if you too have found goodies there or if this is news to you! If you have a off the wall location to find figure/toys...let us in on it!

I agree with you, I too have found lots of good figs there, never any Lotr though, who did they have? I did get, some Marvel figs for dirt cheap, I also got a SDCC Sentinel at my Marshalls (which is actually identical to TJ Maxx) for only 30 bucks! Also got a King Loki and King Laufey for 6$ each, paton of Satr Wars figs at almost half the cost of other stores. Definitely worth shopping there.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby dbocustoms » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:54 am

hey therapist,got a few minutes on your red couch to hear my woes? lol any chance you want to trade that tom jane punny?thanks homey
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Galactape wrote:
crea-torX wrote:If you sell on Ebay...then you REALLY need to shop here!

I agree with you, I too have found lots of good figs there, never any Lotr though, who did they have? I did get, some Marvel figs for dirt cheap, I also got a SDCC Sentinel at my Marshalls (which is actually identical to TJ Maxx) for only 30 bucks! Also got a King Loki and King Laufey for 6$ each, paton of Satr Wars figs at almost half the cost of other stores. Definitely worth shopping there.

Scalper approving of scalping tips ... scalpception

dbocustoms wrote:hey therapist,got a few minutes on your red couch to hear my woes? lol any chance you want to trade that tom jane punny?thanks homey

I always have time to help anyone out with whatever advice I can give...buuuuuut sadly no the Thomas Jane Punisher is not up for grabs. He is safe in his proper home with my brother. Sadly for others when I get stuff it always goes to me/family/friends I dont resell or get anything just for trade unless the very rare circumstance that I win a lot or something and none of my frineds/fam take it for free first
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby brushlessmcpx » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:31 am

Therapist wrote:Sadly for others when I get stuff it always goes to me/family/friends I dont resell or get anything just for trade unless the very rare circumstance that I win a lot or something and none of my frineds/fam take it for free first

Will you be my friend?

LOL :D

James
brushlessmcpx
Casual Realmer

Postby Wesr » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:58 pm

Got my Dr Manhattan in the male and am prepping him for surgery. I also just got my dad series 1-8 of Red Dwarf.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby terryzom » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:42 pm

Therapist wrote:Sadly for others when I get stuff it always goes to me/family/friends I dont resell or get anything just for trade unless the very rare circumstance that I win a lot or something and none of my frineds/fam take it for free first
Right with you man, I generally only resell a) if I have no use for a particular item (i.e. I want the figure but not the BAF piece, and vice-versa) b) I'm getting rid of a piece to make room or cover the cost of art supplies :D

Galactape wrote:
terryzom wrote:Are these expected soon at TRU, Walmart, etc. in the US?

Stores already have them, proably jus tkeeping them in the back until they sell all the other stuff. Try asking an employee in that section for ML's.
I left my number with one of the stores on my way home. They have them in a case awaiting scan into inventory, but I caught the toy department when they were leaving for the day. I swore to them I wasn't going to be one of these creeps that clears the shelves :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm just looking for a couple from this wave, jury is still out on the "puny" Iron Man neo-classic, but Deadpool... =P~
terryzom
Avid Realmer

Postby Rogue » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:09 pm

crea-torX wrote:Well, it's not what I got, but YOU MIGHT! If you have a TJ MAXX store near you, this is a store that you should shop regularly. In the past, I have found, Aliens vs Predators, Marvel Legends, Spider-man Classic figs, DCU Figs, LOTR, and a whole lot more! TJ MAXX buys stores clearance or store that go out of business, and then turn it over fast. Just never, ever take your wife or girlfriend in there! Or she'll have a new purse, heels and a new outfit to go with em! Oh Sure, they'll be half the cost, but we are here for the TOYS MAN!

I resent that remark! Not all women are clothes crazy. :-P
Anymoo, I think we have one of those up north but it'd be a drive still if there's stuff like that may be worth it. Thanks for sharing!
FYI if you have a DiDi's in town you can find good stuff like I got a Green Lantern Movie master figure for $3.99, and a light up thor, and Thundercats figure for $2.99.
Rogue
@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~

We are not saved by the Law, but by Grace

@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
Rogue
Inductee Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to General Action Figure Chatter