[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
Figure Realm • View topic - The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby Aesthetikz » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:26 am

Hey guys, Been absent awhile... Lots of changes over here I'm getting used to, But for the better.
Wasnt finding a Christmas Thread, And it's a little after... But, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

I got a couple "Black Friday" Marvel 10packs, And some other goodies~But this was my main present:

Found and saved Her from the crusher for only $899, Drove Her home!
Also got to spend time with the whole Familym Which was even more awesome!

How was all you guys Christmas?
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Postby Golden Wolf » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:43 am

I finally got a day off! so I just chilled at home and played the walking dead tell tale game ( which is wwas awesome and very cool and long as video games go ) also just watched a few movies I bought the other day - Ted , VHS , Recoil ( stone cold Steve. Austin & Danny Trejo) , Warrior (had to watch it again cause it is such a good movie ), Dark Knight Rises .
Also my sister dropped off a Xmas gift for me it was a cool white superman vintage style T-Shirt .
I had a quiet boring Xmas at home alone just chilling watching T.V. & playing video games it was awesome now back to work at the bar !
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby Wesr » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:31 pm

Aesthetikz wrote:Hey guys, Been absent awhile... Lots of changes over here I'm getting used to, But for the better.
Wasnt finding a Christmas Thread, And it's a little after... But, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

I got a couple "Black Friday" Marvel 10packs, And some other goodies~But this was my main present:

Found and saved Her from the crusher for only $899, Drove Her home!
Also got to spend time with the whole Familym Which was even more awesome!

How was all you guys Christmas?

I can't believe someone would junk a car if it's in good enough shape to be driven. Man that green is the same as my dad's 71 monte carlo was lol.
I got a gift card, clothes, paint brushes, a few odds and ends, and the complete GI joe animated series from the 80s from the Sunbow Series all the way to the DIC era. Also got the newest TPB of the marvel G1 comics and the first volume of the GI joe marvel hardback with the newest to come editions of it and the TF book on preorder.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby terryzom » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:50 pm

Waaaaay behind at posts, but had to drop by to share this one. Can't believe I was able to pick up this blank at a reasonable price. Whether it's a fake or a prototype, that fact it was mis-labelled as "Ares Spiderman" must have kept some attention off it. I'm sure you guys can guess it's bound for the workbench! Merry Christmas!
terryzom
Avid Realmer

Postby Golden Wolf » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:53 am

terryzom wrote:Waaaaay behind at posts, but had to drop by to share this one. Can't believe I was able to pick up this blank at a reasonable price. Whether it's a fake or a prototype, that fact it was mis-labelled as "Ares Spiderman" must have kept some attention off it. I'm sure you guys can guess it's bound for the workbench! Merry Christmas!

That is awesome mislabeled as ares spiderman & you scored a ares crossbones NICE!!!!!

Well I just hit the mall before work & scored 5 t-shirts from hotopic for $10 each a few last minute gifts for my girlfriend & my homies scored me a Bo Jackson LA Raiders Jersey . Not too bad today !
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby Aesthetikz » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:58 pm

Looks like a prototype to me, Likely worth Alot more than you paid for it. ;)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Legends- ... 3cccadc74a
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Postby terryzom » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:26 pm

Golden Wolf wrote:That is awesome mislabeled as ares spiderman & you scored a ares crossbones NICE!!!!!
Yeah, I took a chance that the pics were right and the description was wrong and not the other way around!

Aesthetikz wrote:Looks like a prototype to me, Likely worth Alot more than you paid for it. ;)
Actually it is from that same seller. Must be a disgruntled Hasbro factory employee :) I paid $50 shipped USD for it. I figured even the Scarlet Spider blank was worth close to that price even if it turned out the pics were wrong. :D And... I'm going for a classic-meets-modern look for him. It also came with the flak jacket, which I'd forgotten to put back on for the pic. NICE car by the way!
terryzom
Avid Realmer

Postby Purity » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:40 am

I got the Halo 4 LE Xbox 360 for Christmas! It's my first 360 and I am in love with the thing. Just wish I had more time to play it!
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby shapp » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:47 pm

Got some new stuff in the mail between yesterday and today

Validus arm is on its way

does anyone happen to have the missing pieces to these guys?
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby shapp » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Added some more to my hallmark collection

And we got snow!
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Galactape » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:26 am

shapp wrote:Added some more to my hallmark collection

And we got snow!

Cool ornaments, I used to collect those, I have tons of them packed away somewhere. Enjoy the snow now, before you have to shovel it! :lol:
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Wesr » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm

We got way too much snow for my taste. I have a book coming on the home game systems of the 80s.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Purity » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:54 pm

Got modern family season 2, the office season 3, halo legends, and the master cheif with cryoube figure(got him for a steal!). Also picked up the orange box for my 360 and I'm now in love with portal!
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby Wesr » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:06 am

Just got 2 instruction manuals for the old NES zappers (orange and gray) and Rise of cobra for the ps2.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Darththomas » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:40 am

Continuing with my cut price thundercat purchases i got this for a tenner, a lot better than i thought it woul be and the boy loves it.....job done bandai =D> I particularly like the little white vehicle and it's nod to the original cats lair :D

I then convinced lil' man he wanted to spend 20 of his xmas money on this, once again better than anticipated after a few superglue applications.

Then the cats needed some baddies to battle so 7.99 each got these

This is is aaaalllll mine and i love it, but at 60 pounds for the full set I had to make a decision and Raph always wins in my eyes, he is cool but crude after all. I might get the rest but it could take a while
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

PreviousNext

Return to General Action Figure Chatter