The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby Wesr » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:34 pm

I got the blue spartan off amazon.com fairly cheap. he's in a box going to my friend's house along with all the other halo stuff i have.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby therapist » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:27 pm

"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Wesr » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:00 am

Thanks to amazon's deal of the day i got Dead Space 3 for 40.00, RPG maker, a book on it, a book on writing, the blu ray set of planet of the apes. I think i left something out but can't remember.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Golden Wolf » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:37 am

Got the new dcuc 52's superman & flash & the new ironman 3 movie modular armor 6 inch ironman with ironmonger armo .
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby Purity » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:41 pm

Wesr wrote:I got the blue spartan off amazon.com fairly cheap. he's in a box going to my friend's house along with all the other halo stuff i have.

Nice! That's a good buy. The darn things are near impossible to find at a decent price now.
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby kenm2474 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:18 pm

My haul today.
EDIT: I also got this long sought after figure. Cable.
kenm2474
Casual Realmer

Postby therapist » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:06 pm

couple pick ups today

I must admit, Chell ad Venom reminded me why I love collecting action figures! They are just so freaking nice they are great peices
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Purity » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:34 pm

Therapist wrote:couple pick ups today

I must admit, Chell ad Venom reminded me why I love collecting action figures! They are just so freaking nice they are great peices

Where did you find Chell?!?!
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:56 pm

Purity wrote:

my local shop Frank & sons collectible show. She was 18$ a little pricey considering all the other neca figures are 12$ but not having to pay tax makes it worth it
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Wesr » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:20 am

I wish i could find Neca figures for 12.00. I just ordered 1200 xbox points with at least another 1200 friday and Mass effect 3 is on it's way for 20.00 i figured i could deal with the garbage ending if the dlcs are good.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Purity » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:28 pm

Therapist wrote:
Purity wrote:

my local shop Frank & sons collectible show. She was 18$ a little pricey considering all the other neca figures are 12$ but not having to pay tax makes it worth it

Oh, nice! Man i wish i had a store like Frank & Sons nearby. Hey, $18's not bad on its own. The Gordon Freeman figs $20-$25 retail, so id imagine Chell will be similar.

Went to TRU looking for Chell but no luck. I heard its gonna hit shelves around next week or so, so ill check back then. I preordered 2 from BBTS but if i can find her cheaper, ill buy her and cancel the preorder.

Picked up the headshot locust drone fig from GOW! One of my big wants! TRU had a bunch of em! Great, great figure! I love seeing the creativity in it as well. The cog tags are also awesome!
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:06 pm

Purity wrote:
Oh, nice! Man i wish i had a store like Frank & Sons nearby. Hey, $18's not bad on its own. The Gordon Freeman figs $20-$25 retail, so id imagine Chell will be similar.

Went to TRU looking for Chell but no luck. I heard its gonna hit shelves around next week or so, so ill check back then. I preordered 2 from BBTS but if i can find her cheaper, ill buy her and cancel the preorder.

Picked up the headshot locust drone fig from GOW! One of my big wants! TRU had a bunch of em! Great, great figure! I love seeing the creativity in it as well. The cog tags are also awesome!

yeah I got an email stating they were shipping this week so when I found it at my local place I was really pleasantly surprised
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Purity » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:10 pm

Therapist wrote:
Purity wrote:

yeah I got an email stating they were shipping this week so when I found it at my local place I was really pleasantly surprised

Nice! Thats reallly lucky! Is it as great as it looks?
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:18 pm

Purity wrote:
Therapist wrote:
Purity wrote:

Nice! Thats reallly lucky! Is it as great as it looks?

Yeah its an amazing figure. Pretty pose able considering its Neca. Comes with a neat base. The guns LED I kinda wish showed more lite from the front but still great!
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Purity » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:20 pm

Sweet! Man, I cant wait to get one!
Purity
Avid Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to General Action Figure Chatter