The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby shapp » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Wesr wrote:I wish i could find Neca figures for 12.00. I just ordered 1200 xbox points with at least another 1200 friday and Mass effect 3 is on it's way for 20.00 i figured i could deal with the garbage ending if the dlcs are good.

I am probably one of the only people that didn't think the ending was crud. Yes it wasn't great, but it didn't ruin an almost perfect game for me. I loved the Mass Effect series, have played them all numerous times, and will play them all again the future. $20 is a great buy for one of my all time favorite games.

Oh and there is a Mass Effect 4, just not called that as the story with Shepard is over =p
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby kenm2474 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:09 pm

Just pick this guy up at my LCS. Pretty Sweet Fig.
Size Comparison.
kenm2474
Casual Realmer

Postby Wesr » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:14 pm

shapp wrote:
Wesr wrote:I wish i could find Neca figures for 12.00. I just ordered 1200 xbox points with at least another 1200 friday and Mass effect 3 is on it's way for 20.00 i figured i could deal with the garbage ending if the dlcs are good.

I am probably one of the only people that didn't think the ending was crud. Yes it wasn't great, but it didn't ruin an almost perfect game for me. I loved the Mass Effect series, have played them all numerous times, and will play them all again the future. $20 is a great buy for one of my all time favorite games.

Oh and there is a Mass Effect 4, just not called that as the story with Shepard is over =p

For 1200 points each for DLC (not counting the 800 point one) EA's making out like crooks with these things i just hope they're good. OH i got the new DLC for assassin's creed 3 and i just ordered a dozen blue non photographic art pencils for sketching for 10.95 shipped. Beats trying to get them locally at 1.35 each.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby therapist » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:13 pm

kenm2474 wrote:Just pick this guy up at my LCS. Pretty Sweet Fig.
Size Comparison.

I love him! He is the definitive Venom. I LOVE the added bonus that the hands on his backpack are interchangeable too!
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby shapp » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:15 pm

Wesr wrote:
shapp wrote:

For 1200 points each for DLC (not counting the 800 point one) EA's making out like crooks with these things i just hope they're good. OH i got the new DLC for assassin's creed 3 and i just ordered a dozen blue non photographic art pencils for sketching for 10.95 shipped. Beats trying to get them locally at 1.35 each.

I haven't played the DLC for the new game yet but my brother said all but the first are great, the first is a bit slow but adds nice story to it. The DLC to the older games I thought were fantastic.
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Spoon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:17 pm

I can't wait to get that Venom figure. My local hasn't gotten a Marvel Select shipment in two weeks. They keep telling them it's lost or they forgot to send it. According to the shop owner, this is a constant problem with the distributor. If I can't pick one up soon, might have to go the eBay route. This guy could end up being pricey. Everyone seems to love him. Local Disney store doesn't have him either. They do have Flash Thompson Venom though. I also have heard that some Disney Stores are carrying Marvel Legends now. Not here though.

I think I'm going to pick up the Rhino figure too when I get a chance. I passed him up when he came out, but kind of want him now. Just bought Ultimate Captain America for a project and US Agent for myself. Bidding on a clear shield variant Steve Rogers.

Just a heads up, there are some sellers on eBay and Amazon selling some of the newer Marvel Legends figures cheap. Seems like new shipments are starting to hit.
Current eBay auctions: ------>Click<------
Stuff for trade/wants. Updated 2/23/14: ------>Click<------
eBay Feedback +1022
Realm Feedback +22
Spoon
Regular Realmer

Postby Golden Wolf » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:50 pm

Huge haul today Me and my girl went shopping today
I got her a few pairs of pants
And a few cool t-shirts
I picked up
3 NECA bionic commandos mip
NECA head shot locus drone with cog metal tags mip
Marvel selects Venom ( such an awesome figure !)
2 Pop vinyl marvel Deadpool
Pop vinyl marvel Ghost Rider
Pop vinyl walking dead Daryl Dixon
Dcuc martian man hunter mip
Loose marvel legends spiderwoman original version ( red & yellow )
3 coin machine figures ( mini mighty mugs style figures of ) batman, joker,& wolverine .
Also scored a new venom t-shirt with Camo style spider symbol .
All for about $100 such a good day to go shopping and we scored a bunch of awesome figures .
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby kenm2474 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:22 am

Here are some more Pics of MS Venom. 4 of the 5 extra heads can all be moved as well as the extra arms.
kenm2474
Casual Realmer

Postby kenm2474 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:28 pm

Got these today. Pretty Stoked.
kenm2474
Casual Realmer

Postby therapist » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:49 pm

kenm2474 wrote:Got these today. Pretty Stoked.

Crossbones is sick man!
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:55 pm

Cool man! I loved my crossbones, before he was stolen.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby kenm2474 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:00 am

Galactape wrote:

Cool man! I loved my crossbones, before he was stolen.

How did that happen?
kenm2474
Casual Realmer

Postby Purity » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:16 am

Picked up a cipy of Gears of War today. I just started playing and am REALLY enjoying it! Pretty great game! Very happy I bought it!
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby Spoon » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:54 pm

Picked up Series 3 McFarlane Walking Dead Merle, Michonne, And Pet 1 and 2. Passed on the Autopsy Zombie for now, but I will get it later. I still only have Shane from Series 2 and all the Series 1 figures, including variant Rick. I also have the Series 1 Comic versions, but only the black and white variants. I really want the new comic ones. but only if they come out in black and white.

Also picked up Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary, some stretch magic jewelry & bead cord for hanging some figures and a display case for my signed 1/24 Action Fan Club Tony Stewart 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix diecast. Good day.

Oh, and I pre-ordered the new Dead Island. Can't wait.
Current eBay auctions: ------>Click<------
Stuff for trade/wants. Updated 2/23/14: ------>Click<------
eBay Feedback +1022
Realm Feedback +22
Spoon
Regular Realmer

Postby therapist » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:37 pm

Spoon wrote:Picked up Series 3 McFarlane Walking Dead Merle, Michonne, And Pet 1 and 2. Passed on the Autopsy Zombie for now, but I will get it later. I still only have Shane from Series 2 and all the Series 1 figures, including variant Rick. I also have the Series 1 Comic versions, but only the black and white variants. I really want the new comic ones. but only if they come out in black and white.

Also picked up Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary, some stretch magic jewelry & bead cord for hanging some figures and a display case for my signed 1/24 Action Fan Club Tony Stewart 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix diecast. Good day.

Oh, and I pre-ordered the new Dead Island. Can't wait.

How are you liking McFarlane Walking dead figures? I just am not sold on them. Some of them look AAAAAWFUL!
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to General Action Figure Chatter