The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby Shinigami » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:40 pm

Shinigami
Fanatic Realmer

Postby therapist » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:15 pm

"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Spoon » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:51 pm

@Galactape-Yeah, if you could find him, that would be cool. I am going to look for one this weekend. If I find one, I will post here. I have an extra of the Boo & Goomba I could trade for it. If not, something off my want list/Pay Pal.
Current eBay auctions: ------>Click<------
Stuff for trade/wants. Updated 9/01/14: ------>Click<------
eBay Feedback +1061
Realm Feedback +22
Spoon
Regular Realmer

Postby Purity » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:56 pm

HUGE Haul today! /not sure whether I'll keep all of it or not, but here's what I got

Marvel Legends
Fantomex
Big Time Spiderman (might trade)
Masked Daken (up for trade)
Blue flame Ghost Rider (might trade)
Bucky Cap (on hold atm)

Also got the Halo minimates of Cortana and Chief and TRU was having a sale on Star Wars figures for $5 each, and they had a Darth Malgus. I thought he was pretty cool and he was cheap so i got him too.
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby shapp » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:38 pm

Bad_Guy_Robot wrote:I'm a huge Gears of War fan. I considered pre-ordering Judgement, but was broke at the time. When it came out last week, I kept staring at it through the glass lol, I had enough to get it but kept telling myself I didn't need to spend it... that didn't last a week lol. Finally decided to go get it at a local game shop so I could support his business. Got it yesterday and, due to my niece and nephew being over, didn't have a chance to try it out yet, but I'll get to it today. So it sits on my shelf unopened, at least for the next couple hours anyway lol. Also got the code for the Hammerburst Mark 1 and the digital download of Gears 1 [already have it but now I can keep it on my hard drive], both pluses.

That game pisses me off so much. I LOVE gears and this was such a dissapointment that I almost traded the game in toward Bioshock. Both campaigns were finished in less than 8 hrs, no Horde mode, only 4 playable maps in multiplayer, and just overall a let down. The single player felt like a freakin DLC rather than a stand alone game. They better have some freakin stellar DLC or I'm going to feel so ripped off about spending $60 on this.
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Purity » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:23 pm

My brother picked up Gears of War 2 and Fable 2. I still have to finish the first Fable, but I played Gears 2, and man, I haven't seen a sequel this good since Halo.
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby Galactape » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:16 am

Got loads of Hobbit figs from Kmart for dirt cheap.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby therapist » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:22 pm

"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Wesr » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:18 pm

shapp wrote:
Bad_Guy_Robot wrote:I'm a huge Gears of War fan. I considered pre-ordering Judgement, but was broke at the time. When it came out last week, I kept staring at it through the glass lol, I had enough to get it but kept telling myself I didn't need to spend it... that didn't last a week lol. Finally decided to go get it at a local game shop so I could support his business. Got it yesterday and, due to my niece and nephew being over, didn't have a chance to try it out yet, but I'll get to it today. So it sits on my shelf unopened, at least for the next couple hours anyway lol. Also got the code for the Hammerburst Mark 1 and the digital download of Gears 1 [already have it but now I can keep it on my hard drive], both pluses.

That game pisses me off so much. I LOVE gears and this was such a dissapointment that I almost traded the game in toward Bioshock. Both campaigns were finished in less than 8 hrs, no Horde mode, only 4 playable maps in multiplayer, and just overall a let down. The single player felt like a freakin DLC rather than a stand alone game. They better have some freakin stellar DLC or I'm going to feel so ripped off about spending $60 on this.

Welcome to the future of gaming sadly. It's like tomb raider: it's amazing but they're giving us the bird by only making multiplayer DLC. I got the 6" Cheetarah from the new thundercats, 35.00 worth of dust covers for various cartridge games, some blank dvds, and some other stuff off ebay.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby leafman343 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:46 pm

shapp wrote:

[img]http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s503/Bad_Guy_Robot/FxCam_1364308720512_zpsaef5a5d8.jpg[img]

It does have a "horde" mode, they renamed it. It's called "Survival"; I saw a let's play in it by Achievement Hunter [link].
leafman343
Fanatic Realmer

Postby therapist » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:35 pm

Wesr wrote:
shapp wrote:

Welcome to the future of gaming sadly. It's like tomb raider: it's amazing but they're giving us the bird by only making multiplayer DLC. I got the 6" Cheetarah from the new thundercats, 35.00 worth of dust covers for various cartridge games, some blank dvds, and some other stuff off ebay.

I remember a time when multiplayer was an afterthought so the campaign didn't have to suffer
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Wesr » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:17 pm

[/quote] I remember a time when multiplayer was an afterthought so the campaign didn't have to suffer[/quote]

I remember when games were about storyline and not the flashiest graphics. Speaking of which i got an after market nes and i'm hoping to get an atari flashback.

Normandy Sr-2 x2, normandy sr-1 preorder. Waiting for amazon to ship the order i did saturday, the shipped the 2 normandies despite only being ordered monday.

Got my Atari Flashback 1 today, a 1/2 lb of moldable low temp plastic, a box from a friend with an NES Rob, Mario 3 and ultima for the nes looking nearly brand new and complete, and a set of nes controllers in the original box that looks like someone just took the plastic off them.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Purity » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:06 pm

A little late, but thanks to GOLIATH_CUSTOMS, I got a ML Series 6 Juggernaut, Series 5 Silver Surfer, and a couple of other things!
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby shapp » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:59 am

Hey guys, picked up a bunch of Japanese imported figures. Mainly figuarts (which crush ml and dcuc with how awesome they are by the way)

shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Shinigami » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:36 am

Wow, that's a bunch of awesome figs :D
Shinigami
Fanatic Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to General Action Figure Chatter