The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby barefootabe » Fri May 24, 2013 5:32 pm

yea thats what i ment lol i doubt any i have are vaualble.
check out my trade list!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36407
barefootabe
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Wesr » Fri May 24, 2013 5:35 pm

you could always just sell them in a giant bundle for like .25 a card or so. people would buy them in a lot i bet. Edit: on a side note i have a pair of eye infections and medicine and a copy of Rage for the ps3.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Shinigami » Sat May 25, 2013 4:27 am

Wesr wrote:
barefootabe wrote:got the gold jigglypuff card somewhere..i really wish i could figure out what my pokemon cards are worth :mrgreen: i have a crap ton of them,

Not as much as you think. The market is flooded by people who kept changing cards with each series like with all the games. The rare cards are where the cash is. Unless you have the uncensored japanese cards as those might go for a price. I know the local fleamarket had a guy with tons of game cards for .10 each including pokemon a few years back.

Is that corrected first edition Vulpix still valuable?
Shinigami
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Wesr » Sat May 25, 2013 1:32 pm

I've never followed it. She's going to be 5 this coming month so i doubt she's into the cards. She adores the toys though lol. Finding a first generation pokedex even broken at a good price is a pain.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Purity » Sat May 25, 2013 2:52 pm

Wesr wrote:
Purity wrote:Won those gold Pokemon cards Burger King sold for a steal on eBay. 2 were for my little cousins and the other two, I might just keep.

I was looking at getting some of them. The prices aren't that bad really. Usually the shipping is worse than the price.

I know, right! They're awesome and brought back some great memories. Yeah I give them about 10-20 more years till they really shoot up in value. The cheapest you'll find them is either by winning an eBay auction, or craigslist. You can get them for around $5 each if you look and try hard enough. Otherwise, you can get them for $8-$10 each easy. And yeah, the shipping is usually more.
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby Wesr » Sun May 26, 2013 11:35 am

I snagged a first generation pokedex
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Purity » Mon May 27, 2013 6:54 pm

Wesr wrote:I snagged a first generation pokedex

Nice! I've still got mine tucked away somewhere. Still works too!
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby barefootabe » Mon May 27, 2013 8:55 pm

i got the 1st gen one and the 3rd one
check out my trade list!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36407
barefootabe
Fanatic Realmer

Postby therapist » Tue May 28, 2013 12:17 am

AND A NEW PIECE FOR MY YODA COLLECTION!!
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Wesr » Tue May 28, 2013 1:02 pm

More pokedexes and cash.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Purity » Fri May 31, 2013 10:45 pm

BIG haul today! Firstly, I saw Epic a few days ago and actually really liked it. If you're a fan of great art design and movies that are visually mind blowing, I can't recommend it enough! Secondly, I stopped at a garage sale and found one of the newer Spiderman figures, four taco bell dogs, and a life sized scooby doo for about $4 (the last two will be on my trade thread. Then I stopped at my thrift shop and found a 3rd gen Pokedex for a buck and, I coudln't believe this, but I also found an 18" super poseable spiderman! The down side though, he's beat to crap and missing his right hand. But he was $2, so I thought why not.
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby Golden Wolf » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:32 am

Scored 2 new injustice Darksied dcuc figures , used 1st ironman movie 12 inch The one with the voice activation and a generic ninja with a great snake eyes head sculpt that will fit a 6 inch figure ( next custom project if I can cast it properly ) also getting in soon the MOTU mighty Spector ( looks like MOTU's answer to Deadpool )
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby Wesr » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:51 pm

Purity wrote:BIG haul today! Firstly, I saw Epic a few days ago and actually really liked it. If you're a fan of great art design and movies that are visually mind blowing, I can't recommend it enough! Secondly, I stopped at a garage sale and found one of the newer Spiderman figures, four taco bell dogs, and a life sized scooby doo for about $4 (the last two will be on my trade thread. Then I stopped at my thrift shop and found a 3rd gen Pokedex for a buck and, I coudln't believe this, but I also found an 18" super poseable spiderman! The down side though, he's beat to crap and missing his right hand. But he was $2, so I thought why not.

I hate you that's a steal for a pokedex :lol: actually i think i only need one or two more for my friend's kid but it's the harder to find ones it seems.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Purity » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Wesr wrote:
Purity wrote:BIG haul today! Firstly, I saw Epic a few days ago and actually really liked it. If you're a fan of great art design and movies that are visually mind blowing, I can't recommend it enough! Secondly, I stopped at a garage sale and found one of the newer Spiderman figures, four taco bell dogs, and a life sized scooby doo for about $4 (the last two will be on my trade thread. Then I stopped at my thrift shop and found a 3rd gen Pokedex for a buck and, I coudln't believe this, but I also found an 18" super poseable spiderman! The down side though, he's beat to crap and missing his right hand. But he was $2, so I thought why not.

I hate you that's a steal for a pokedex :lol: actually i think i only need one or two more for my friend's kid but it's the harder to find ones it seems.

Haha! Yeah, I hear ya. I've been thinking of having a display of each Pokedex from each generation, but the price is setting me back on that, and I have little enough interest to patiently wait for aomw good deals on each one. Best oglf luck to ya man. Check thrift stores, flea markets, and garage sales.
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:06 am

"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to General Action Figure Chatter