The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby Purity » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:31 pm

Aesthetikz wrote:Scored the SDCC Legends Thunderbolts set on HTS!
SDCC Boba sold out right as I clicked submit order... And then the retarded checkout made me backtrack and remove it manually, Which then caused another issue and made me miss the Deadpool Corps set. ](*,)

Nice man! Yeah, Hasbro ticks me off when it comes to SDCC exclusives. I wish they handled it like McFarlane did where they had their toy for sale at Toy R Us's website at the same time as SDCC. Having to jump through hoops for a figure you want because you can't afford a ticket or don't have the time to go to San Diego is ludicrous.
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby MangaJoe » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:54 pm

I just won an epic ebay auction for some Sigma 6 figures for GI Joe. I bought a massive lot for $99.99, that's including shipping. The lot includes:

Gung Ho - All accessories
Duke - With 4 wheeler and accessories
Arctic Duke - All accessories
Tunnel Rat - I assume all accessories, odd wind up drill gun stuff
Jungle Snake Eyes - Most of his weapons
Shirtless Tattooed Storm Shadow - Most of his weapons
Kamakura - All accessories
Sgt Stone - All accessories
Cobra Flight Bat - All Accessories
Jet Pack Duke - Most of his accessories
Spirit Iron Knife - Not sure which variant, appears to have most accessories
Destro - Rocket launcher and coat, but its DESTRO!
Deep sea Duke - Flippers and harness

So that was 13 of the 8" figures and one of the full sized vehicles and a MASSIVE pile of accessories and guns for only $100. Best. Impulse. Purchase. Ever.

I am the ultimate super hero, I am GamPoolVerine!!

Trading post:
http://figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... highlight=
MangaJoe
Avid Realmer

Postby Wesr » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:09 pm

Aesthetikz wrote:Sold out in less than 5 minutes. :cry:

keep an eye out on bigbadtoystore.com, they always end up with some SDCC exclusives. You'll pay a bit more but they usually have them. The Generations Bruticus from last year sold out fast on there though.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Wesr » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:43 pm

A ton of sega games, gameboy games and a check in the mail. also original headphones for a gameboy, the dark skies tv series in a box set, and a new screen for a psp2001 i'm hoping to restore.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Wesr » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:07 pm

A book on UFOs, a few other goodies, preordered the figma Samus armor, samus zero suit, and link. A nearly complete set of 1989 Topps Nintendo trading cards. Only missing 3 i'll probably never find.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby mroz22 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:58 pm

Its here!

- Everything that has a beginning has an end -

Michael Roz

Trade List: http://www.figurerealm.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41385
mroz22
Regular Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:04 pm

A little something i've been working on over the past couple of months, it's still very much a work in progress but there's figures / vehicles from 19 lines here, how many can you name?? I'm calling this my childhood shelf :D

FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Wesr » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:08 pm

A funny note that you might not know but the little animal figures in the front (forgot the name of the toy line) with the elephant guy are actually technically Transformers. Just hasbro put them out as an unrelated line because the G1 cartoon with them in it was japan only until recently.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Darththomas » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Wesr wrote:A funny note that you might not know but the little animal figures in the front (forgot the name of the toy line) with the elephant guy are actually technically Transformers. Just hasbro put them out as an unrelated line because the G1 cartoon with them in it was japan only until recently.

Interesting, i did not know that but i did wonder why they have Takara on them, now I know. The line was called Battle Beasts over here, what was the cartoon called?
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Pock63 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:33 pm

Darththomas wrote:A little something i've been working on over the past couple of months, it's still very much a work in progress but there's figures / vehicles from 19 lines here, how many can you name?? I'm calling this my childhood shelf :D

Battle Beasts, Bucky Ohaire, Masters of the Universe, Dino Riders, M.U.S.C.L.E. Men, G.I. Joe, and the Hasbro street fighter wave, lego, Mr. T. who as far as I know had no other toys in his toy-run, I think that's a matchbox car although it could be hotwheels or some other brand, one of Mc. Donalds happy meel transformers, the supernaturals, the sectaurs, I also recognize the guys that are the same schale as dino riders but can't remember there names my older brother had a bunch when I was little. That's it for all that I can name, how did I do? :P
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Darththomas » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:39 pm

That's 9 out of 19 dude
Mr.T is actually BA Baracus from the A-Team line consisted of all the team and a couple generic villains (Although I did give you that) and the car is Corgi. The transformer wasn't from McDonalds he was actually from the proper transformers line, he came in a set with a few more which are long lost http://www.figurerealm.com/actionfigure ... scuepatrol . The Hasbro Street fighter wave is wrong i'm afraid, there's none from that though i do want some eventually. I'll leave it and see if anyone else knows before I reveal the full list :D
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Wesr » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:17 pm

Darththomas wrote:
Wesr wrote:A funny note that you might not know but the little animal figures in the front (forgot the name of the toy line) with the elephant guy are actually technically Transformers. Just hasbro put them out as an unrelated line because the G1 cartoon with them in it was japan only until recently.

Interesting, i did not know that but i did wonder why they have Takara on them, now I know. The line was called Battle Beasts over here, what was the cartoon called?

I'm almost positive it was the Japanese Headmaster series of Generation 1. Which sure beat the crappy headmaster cartoon we had at the end of g1 here. G1 went on for like 4 more series in japan.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Pock63 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:45 pm

Darththomas wrote:That's 9 out of 19 dude
Mr.T is actually BA Baracus from the A-Team line consisted of all the team and a couple generic villains (Although I did give you that) and the car is Corgi. The transformer wasn't from McDonalds he was actually from the proper transformers line, he came in a set with a few more which are long lost http://www.figurerealm.com/actionfigure ... scuepatrol . The Hasbro Street fighter wave is wrong i'm afraid, there's none from that though i do want some eventually. I'll leave it and see if anyone else knows before I reveal the full list :D

Dang, well do I get points for effort? :P
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Wesr » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Behind the little blue transformer are a pair of rocklords from the Go-bot line and a pair of Dinorider figures (the blond kid and the guy. Oddly enough up until a while ago i had the dino the blond kid rode).
Wesr
Realminator

Postby 1andonly5711 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:55 pm

Hey everyone I had got a nice few figure today for a good price well it's the best 200$ I have spent in awhile

1andonly5711
Newbie Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to General Action Figure Chatter