The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby Wesr » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:02 pm

You don't see hasbro lower the price on anything. I mean the legends class 2" transformers are 6.00 around here. Only time you'll find them cheap is if they didn't' sell and ended up at big lots or a place like that.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Purity » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Darththomas wrote:
therapist wrote:
Purity wrote:Stopped at Target and found the last Star Wars Black series figure they had! Picked up an R2-D2! VERY awesome, but I just hope the price gets lower eventually.

hate to say it but I doubt thats gunna happen. I mean they are selling like hot cakes so why would Hasbro lower the price :?

"You don't see hasbro lower the price on anything. I mean the legends class 2" transformers are 6.00 around here. Only time you'll find them cheap is if they didn't' sell and ended up at big lots or a place like that."

Yeah, you don't often see Hasbro lower the price of starwars, even on the 3.75" line, i agree the price will stay the same or maybe even rise :( We can still hope though [-o<

Yeah, good points. Yup, pretty much just hoping.
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby Purity » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:11 pm

Stopped at Target again and picked up an IML Heroic Age Iron Man. They marked him down to $10 and I couldn't pass it up.
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Purity wrote:Stopped at Target again and picked up an IML Heroic Age Iron Man. They marked him down to $10 and I couldn't pass it up.

Awesome! I hope they have one left when I get to the store! I've been waiting for them to mark him down, I love the sculpt but I hated the paint work so I was waiting till he went on clearance to get him.
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Purity » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:55 pm

Pock63 wrote:
Purity wrote:Stopped at Target again and picked up an IML Heroic Age Iron Man. They marked him down to $10 and I couldn't pass it up.

Awesome! I hope they have one left when I get to the store! I've been waiting for them to mark him down, I love the sculpt but I hated the paint work so I was waiting till he went on clearance to get him.

Yeah, it's a really great figure. Personally, I love the paint. I think the red has a very nice metallic look not achieved by previous IM's I've seen. The gold could be better and the blue's not too bad, but could definitely use some detail to it. It's poseability is really great. I's a very cool figure though. I didn't expect to like it as much as I do.
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby Wesr » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:17 pm

A stuffed Chocobo for my friend's kid, metroid fusion, a rare kiosk demo cartridge of metroid zero mission, final fantasy 1, 2, 5 complete, Ff tactics for the psp, and 2 power strips.
Oh i had the dermatologist scoop out 2 skin samples too so now i got scars.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Darththomas » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:06 am

Wesr wrote:A stuffed Chocobo for my friend's kid, metroid fusion, a rare kiosk demo cartridge of metroid zero mission, final fantasy 1, 2, 5 complete, Ff tactics for the psp, and 2 power strips.
Oh i had the dermatologist scoop out 2 skin samples too so now i got scars.

That sounds proper grim mate, scooping out skin samples :cry: man I wish there was a vomit smiley :lol:
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Darththomas » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 am

A tasty Tygra to finish up my 6"cats collection, great figure just like Cheetarah and Panthro, shame Lion-O and Mumm-ra were so bad

Some small but important additions to my M.A.S.K collection

Finally the centre piece of the M.A.S.K collection, missing some wing mirrors but i think i can live with that :D

The M.A.S.K collection as it stands, still want more, think Switchblade will be next.

Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Wesr » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:09 pm

Got a knock off nes zapper for a project and the new xcom game. Only mask figure i ever had was the 4 wheeler. The cartoon wasn't even on in our area just like thundercats back then. Also got metroid classic for the advance.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby therapist » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:48 pm

"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Wesr » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:08 pm

That Cobra Commander looks awesome.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby therapist » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:18 pm

Wesr wrote:That Cobra Commander looks awesome.

Its Shawns but maaaaaan is it epic. Him and Gabi havent stopped gushing about how amazing the Ultimate GI Joes are
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Pock63 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:04 am

I just bought two crates of vintage figures from a consignment shop for $15, there are complete tmnt, mask, motu, and G.I. Joe vehicles, along with a tone of vintage G.I. Joe's and accessories to every vintage toy run you can imagine :D I haven't even identified a lot of the stuff in the crates yet!
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Darththomas » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:40 pm

Pock63 wrote:I just bought two crates of vintage figures from a consignment shop for $15, there are complete tmnt, mask, motu, and G.I. Joe vehicles, along with a tone of vintage G.I. Joe's and accessories to every vintage toy run you can imagine :D I haven't even identified a lot of the stuff in the crates yet!

Pictures or it never happened :) really let us looky what you got!! :D
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Pock63 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:14 pm

Darththomas wrote:
Pock63 wrote:I just bought two crates of vintage figures from a consignment shop for $15, there are complete tmnt, mask, motu, and G.I. Joe vehicles, along with a tone of vintage G.I. Joe's and accessories to every vintage toy run you can imagine :D I haven't even identified a lot of the stuff in the crates yet!

Pictures or it never happened :) really let us looky what you got!! :D

Most of it is up for trade over here, I only ended up keeping mondo ghecho's skateboard and a couple zebots lol there also were a bunch of old happymeals in there that aren't pictured because I was to lazy https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 859&type=1
Pock63
Realm Addict

PreviousNext

Return to General Action Figure Chatter