The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby Aesthetikz » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:37 pm

I'm about half way through piecing the figures to the accessories.
Theres about 96 figures from 1996-1998 (1 is from 1980 so far), a few small vehicles, ton of micro figures and random stuff.

There seems to be a theme of 2... Like there was 2 of everything to begin with from wherever they came from.
Whats weird is there is no Bobas, Darths or Yodas. I do have some accessories for them though. In fact I'll probably have enough accessories left after sorting for another 50 or so figures seemingly, Even though I'm actually missing some accessories as well.
I also have a bunch of figures exclusive to absent vehicles and playsets here.

I went back and looked for more SW stuff, But found none. A stocker lady didnt know of any more, But said to check back daily as they process weird apparently.

Makes me wonder if I missed a second bag of figures that sold before I found these...
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:14 pm

Finally found these in the wild on my shores, knew they'd make it. I know there's been a lot of hype surrounding them but really they do live up to the hype.......... amazing figures a fitting start to starwars in the 6" scale, long may it continue [-o<

FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby therapist » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:21 pm

Darththomas wrote:Finally found these in the wild on my shores, knew they'd make it. I know there's been a lot of hype surrounding them but really they do live up to the hype.......... amazing figures a fitting start to starwars in the 6" scale, long may it continue [-o<

Now comes the hardest most important decision in your life....how many sandtroopers will you need!
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Aesthetikz » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:00 pm

Grabbed these for a fiver today:
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:03 am

therapist wrote:
Darththomas wrote:Finally found these in the wild on my shores, knew they'd make it. I know there's been a lot of hype surrounding them but really they do live up to the hype.......... amazing figures a fitting start to starwars in the 6" scale, long may it continue [-o<

]
he rdest most important decision in your life....how many sandtroopers will you need!

Haha, I'm actually cool with just having one, never been much of an army builder..... Might pick up another once ffarmboy Luke 3po and Obi wan are out but only so they can be convinced that these aren't the droids they're looking for :) .
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Spoon » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:06 am

Finally found my 4th Sandtrooper and some other stuff. The Batmobile was new and on clearance at Wal Mart for $13. I couldn't wait to open it before I took pictures. Should make a cool Batman Beyond Batmobile.

Current eBay auctions: ------>Click<------
Stuff for trade/wants. Updated 2/23/14: ------>Click<------
eBay Feedback +1022
Realm Feedback +22
Spoon
Regular Realmer

Postby barefootabe » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:01 pm

nice haul..i gotta get that wolverine figure.

what indiana jones figure is that? i didnt even know they made any 6 inch ones :o
check out my trade list!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36407
barefootabe
Fanatic Realmer

Postby therapist » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:23 pm

barefootabe wrote:nice haul..i gotta get that wolverine figure.

what indiana jones figure is that? i didnt even know they made any 6 inch ones :o

Im not 1000% sure but I think Indiana Jones is the epic one they sell at Disneyland
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby barefootabe » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:34 pm

lol well now i got to have one :mrgreen:
check out my trade list!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36407
barefootabe
Fanatic Realmer

Postby therapist » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:31 pm

barefootabe wrote:lol well now i got to have one :mrgreen:

Theres actually two versions normal and damaged clothes. They also have a very nice captain Jack
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby therapist » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:45 pm

small haul
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Spoon » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:12 pm

This is what I snagged at the Columbus Toy Show this past Sunday. I left behind some stuff I would have picked up if I had more extra cash. There were some good deals to be had for sure. I also picked up another non pictured Walking Dead Exclusive Rick Grimes figure at a Walgreens on the way.

Current eBay auctions: ------>Click<------
Stuff for trade/wants. Updated 2/23/14: ------>Click<------
eBay Feedback +1022
Realm Feedback +22
Spoon
Regular Realmer

Postby therapist » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:26 pm

"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Pock63 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:14 pm

My haul from the last few months 20 vintage tmnt footsoldiers, vintage tmnt burne, green and orange vacuem metalized metalhead, moc 11 inch crang(for $20 :D ), red nose rhazzar, dask the neutrino, pre ml horde, 7 dcuc manhunter robots, black hand, adam strange, yellow lantern sinestro(corrected height), forager, kyle raynere, baf kalibak(everything but one leg), magog, masked deathstroke, constantine, dkr batman, catman, two face, black and yellow batman, uncle sam, dove, dc direct salaak, g-nort, dkr robin, constantine, Marvel legends kind hulk, thanos baf, leader, heroic age iron man, tb lizard, hasbrok thor, scorpion, tb green goblin, hasbro blue ghostrider, tb vengance, and MS Cabor tooth. Needless to say it was a good summer for my collections!
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Cherry Bomb » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:40 am

Pock63 wrote:My haul from the last few months 20 vintage tmnt footsoldiers, vintage tmnt burne, green and orange vacuem metalized metalhead, moc 11 inch crang(for $20 :D ), red nose rhazzar, dask the neutrino, pre ml horde, 7 dcuc manhunter robots, black hand, adam strange, yellow lantern sinestro(corrected height), forager, kyle raynere, baf kalibak(everything but one leg), magog, masked deathstroke, constantine, dkr batman, catman, two face, black and yellow batman, uncle sam, dove, dc direct salaak, g-nort, dkr robin, constantine, Marvel legends kind hulk, thanos baf, leader, heroic age iron man, tb lizard, hasbrok thor, scorpion, tb green goblin, hasbro blue ghostrider, tb vengance, and MS Cabor tooth. Needless to say it was a good summer for my collections!

I want blue Ghost Rider I don't know why I don't have one. I think The amount of figures you gotten within the last months is more than what I have in my entire personal collection of official figures(NON CUSTOMS) I gave away a lot of my stuff and customs even but I think the plastic addiction is returning . :lol:
Like - Us(Untouchable Customs)
Member,Founder and Photographer of Untouchable Customs!
Cherry Bomb
Regular Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to General Action Figure Chatter