The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby therapist » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:42 am

Cherry Bomb wrote:
Pock63 wrote:My haul from the last few months 20 vintage tmnt footsoldiers, vintage tmnt burne, green and orange vacuem metalized metalhead, moc 11 inch crang(for $20 :D ), red nose rhazzar, dask the neutrino, pre ml horde, 7 dcuc manhunter robots, black hand, adam strange, yellow lantern sinestro(corrected height), forager, kyle raynere, baf kalibak(everything but one leg), magog, masked deathstroke, constantine, dkr batman, catman, two face, black and yellow batman, uncle sam, dove, dc direct salaak, g-nort, dkr robin, constantine, Marvel legends kind hulk, thanos baf, leader, heroic age iron man, tb lizard, hasbrok thor, scorpion, tb green goblin, hasbro blue ghostrider, tb vengance, and MS Cabor tooth. Needless to say it was a good summer for my collections!

I want blue Ghost Rider I don't know why I don't have one. I think The amount of figures you gotten within the last months is more than what I have in my entire personal collection of official figures(NON CUSTOMS) I gave away a lot of my stuff and customs even but I think the plastic addiction is returning . :lol:

good good. Let it return to you. return to us! BEcome like US!
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Super tiny convention

Postby FireStride » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:30 am

I was in a small town comic convention this weekend and ended up with three techno spawns for 14 dollars i was very excited :D
FireStride
Newbie Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:30 am

My goodies from the past week

FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Wesr » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:41 am

Lots of video games. I got dead rising 2 zombrex edition cheap, a new box set of fallout new vegas, a new copy of arc the lad collection, lunar eternal blue complete, lunar silver star complete, xenosaga 2, bought my friend 2 final fantasy figures from japan, a kmart version of metroid prime, a soundtrack to finish a game box set, a totally complete set of 1989 nintendo trading cards and what seems to be (as far as i can tell) a complete set of 1982 donkey kong cards/stickers.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Purity » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:48 pm

Darththomas wrote:My goodies from the past week

The variants are out?!?!?!
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:24 pm

They are in the UK mate, I made a thread about it in the current figures and sightings area. No idea how it happened but we got something the states didn't get/haven't got yet.
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Galactape » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Darththomas wrote:They are in the UK mate, I made a thread about it in the current figures and sightings area. No idea how it happened but we got something the states didn't get/haven't got yet.

They are out in force over there! I was lucky to have someone help me out to get one.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:37 pm

Galactape wrote:
Darththomas wrote:They are in the UK mate, I made a thread about it in the current figures and sightings area. No idea how it happened but we got something the states didn't get/haven't got yet.

They are out in force over there! I was lucky to have someone help me out to get one.

I bet you were all like
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Purity » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Ohhhhh. That's awesome! I'll have to start hunting for some see if they ever make it near some stores by me.
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:07 pm

AND LAST BUT IN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY LEAST!
A very big major thank you to Darththomas for selling me this figure! Thanks so much man!! I love my new DOOM!!!
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Wesr » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:41 pm

Those Batman figures look really good, they got the Penguin pretty dead on. Did they sculpt the joker with the mustache under the makeup though? :lol:
Wesr
Realminator

Postby therapist » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:48 pm

Wesr wrote:Those Batman figures look really good, they got the Penguin pretty dead on. Did they sculpt the joker with the mustache under the makeup though? :lol:

Sadly no! They didn't sculpt it but they DID in fact paint his upper lip a bit gray to allude to the mustache. Yeah I LOVE the Penguin he is my favorite figure in the line with Batman being second. My mom and brother (who bought me all the 60s batman figs for my bday) like Riddler the most. With Yvonne Craig now being under license I can only hope they do a batgirl! maybe SDCC with her Bike! Would also LOVE a Eartha Kit Catwoman that would make the line puuuurfect.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Wesr » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:00 pm

Given how many Catwomen they had on the show it could turn into a big collection lol. Hopefully they'll do the other villians too, a Vincent Price as Egghead would rock.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Pock63 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:41 pm

I picked up the new pack-man figure that they made made to go with the cartoon and I absolutely love it! A fully articulated pac man that can be posed with my marvel legends or other six inch figures, what's not to love?
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Wesr » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:46 pm

I have not seen this figure. I may have to grab one. I wish they'd made Wreck it ralph figures with the vintage characters. I got my tshirt and book for backing shadowrun returns finally. Really nice book. I was expecting a paperback or something but it's a hardback.
Wesr
Realminator

PreviousNext

Return to General Action Figure Chatter