The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby Pock63 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Wesr wrote:I have not seen this figure. I may have to grab one. I wish they'd made Wreck it ralph figures with the vintage characters. I got my tshirt and book for backing shadowrun returns finally. Really nice book. I was expecting a paperback or something but it's a hardback.


That would have been pretty cool, I doubt wreck it ralph had the actual marketing rights for any of the characters they used though.
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Image
User avatar
Pock63
Realm Addict
 
Posts: 3871
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:58 am

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby Wesr » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Which pac man did you get? I looked it up on amazon and there's a bunch. There is a nice one but it's in a set of 3 with 2 that aren't very interesting.
User avatar
Wesr
Realminator
 
Posts: 6004
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am
Location: girlfriend's sock drawer

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby Pock63 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:30 am

Wesr wrote:Which pac man did you get? I looked it up on amazon and there's a bunch. There is a nice one but it's in a set of 3 with 2 that aren't very interesting.


I got the standard yellow and red pac man(the classic look) in a pack by himself at toy's r us.
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Image
User avatar
Pock63
Realm Addict
 
Posts: 3871
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:58 am

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby Spoon » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:11 am

Some of the new pick ups over the past couple weeks.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
Image
Last edited by Spoon on Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current eBay auctions: ------>Click<------
Stuff for trade/wants. Updated 2/23/14: ------>Click<------
eBay Feedback +1022
Realm Feedback +22
User avatar
Spoon
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 4:12 am
Location: Ohio~USA

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby Clayface » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:03 pm

Isn't the build a figure supposed to be big? What's up with them having Puck? He should be an accessory with someone.
User avatar
Clayface
Inductee Realmer
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:05 am

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby Wesr » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Got 2 psp battery chargers so i can put them on a shelf to charge, a buncha xmas stuff for my dad and friend, and COD: Black ops just so i can play Call Of The Dead lol.
User avatar
Wesr
Realminator
 
Posts: 6004
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am
Location: girlfriend's sock drawer

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby Clayface » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:17 pm

I'm not really a collector of the imaginext stuff, but I just thought the Harley was so cool. So I've been looking for her for awhile now. I wouldn't go out of my way to hunt her down, but every time I went into a store I would look & never see her. 2nite I was in Target that hasn't had much DC imaginext for awhile now They had an assortment out finally & the shelves were full. I frantically looked through them but only found the Darkseid/Superman two pack. I was so disappointed, I was thinking the Harley pack was probably in this case asst & I missed out on her. I really like Darkseid & was going to by it just to make myself feel like I got something to be excited about. But I was wandering the toy isles trying to talk myself into it, just thinking that I really want only Harley & this Darkseid kind of is nice since he's nu52 style anyway. When I hear a voice say " can I help you find something? " So I told the employee I was looking for this Harley figure & you're probably not even going to know what I'm talking about. So I took him to the imaginext isle with the Batcave display & pointed out Harley. He looked through the pegs again & said that's probably a limited toy or something. I mentioned she's just popular from being on a cartoon & if there is cases in the back, I'm sure she will be in the asst but I know you can't go back there & look. So he pulled out hos telzan, scanned the tag & said hold on a minute. He came back a few minutes later with this......

Image

I'm so happy to finally get this figure. It kind of brought back flashes when I used to find JLU figures that I was looking for. Really made my night. darn, I really need to find a new line to start collecting so I can feel this excitement more often.
User avatar
Clayface
Inductee Realmer
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:05 am

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby Spoon » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:19 pm

Clayface wrote:I'm not really a collector of the imaginext stuff, but I just thought the Harley was so cool. So I've been looking for her for awhile now. I wouldn't go out of my way to hunt her down, but every time I went into a store I would look & never see her. 2nite I was in Target that hasn't had much DC imaginext for awhile now They had an assortment out finally & the shelves were full. I frantically looked through them but only found the Darkseid/Superman two pack. I was so disappointed, I was thinking the Harley pack was probably in this case asst & I missed out on her. I really like Darkseid & was going to by it just to make myself feel like I got something to be excited about. But I was wandering the toy isles trying to talk myself into it, just thinking that I really want only Harley & this Darkseid kind of is nice since he's nu52 style anyway. When I hear a voice say " can I help you find something? " So I told the employee I was looking for this Harley figure & you're probably not even going to know what I'm talking about. So I took him to the imaginext isle with the Batcave display & pointed out Harley. He looked through the pegs again & said that's probably a limited toy or something. I mentioned she's just popular from being on a cartoon & if there is cases in the back, I'm sure she will be in the asst but I know you can't go back there & look. So he pulled out hos telzan, scanned the tag & said hold on a minute. He came back a few minutes later with this......

Image

I'm so happy to finally get this figure. It kind of brought back flashes when I used to find JLU figures that I was looking for. Really made my night. darn, I really need to find a new line to start collecting so I can feel this excitement more often.


Nice story. That's what I miss when ordering online. Cool looking Harley, reminds me of Marvel Super Hero Squad toys a little.
Current eBay auctions: ------>Click<------
Stuff for trade/wants. Updated 2/23/14: ------>Click<------
eBay Feedback +1022
Realm Feedback +22
User avatar
Spoon
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 4:12 am
Location: Ohio~USA

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby Pock63 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:34 pm

Clayface wrote:Isn't the build a figure supposed to be big? What's up with them having Puck? He should be an accessory with someone.


You ask this now AFTER the release of the hit monkey wave??? Haha, :lol:
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Image
User avatar
Pock63
Realm Addict
 
Posts: 3871
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:58 am

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby therapist » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:47 pm

Clayface wrote:I'm not really a collector of the imaginext stuff, but I just thought the Harley was so cool. So I've been looking for her for awhile now. I wouldn't go out of my way to hunt her down, but every time I went into a store I would look & never see her. 2nite I was in Target that hasn't had much DC imaginext for awhile now They had an assortment out finally & the shelves were full. I frantically looked through them but only found the Darkseid/Superman two pack. I was so disappointed, I was thinking the Harley pack was probably in this case asst & I missed out on her. I really like Darkseid & was going to by it just to make myself feel like I got something to be excited about. But I was wandering the toy isles trying to talk myself into it, just thinking that I really want only Harley & this Darkseid kind of is nice since he's nu52 style anyway. When I hear a voice say " can I help you find something? " So I told the employee I was looking for this Harley figure & you're probably not even going to know what I'm talking about. So I took him to the imaginext isle with the Batcave display & pointed out Harley. He looked through the pegs again & said that's probably a limited toy or something. I mentioned she's just popular from being on a cartoon & if there is cases in the back, I'm sure she will be in the asst but I know you can't go back there & look. So he pulled out hos telzan, scanned the tag & said hold on a minute. He came back a few minutes later with this......

Image

I'm so happy to finally get this figure. It kind of brought back flashes when I used to find JLU figures that I was looking for. Really made my night. darn, I really need to find a new line to start collecting so I can feel this excitement more often.

congrats man! Its way cool too actually find what you want and to find the super rare chase variant of a HELPFUL store employee!


My recent haul
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby Purity » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:14 am

Pock63 wrote:I picked up the new pack-man figure that they made made to go with the cartoon and I absolutely love it! A fully articulated pac man that can be posed with my marvel legends or other six inch figures, what's not to love?

Is this the figure?
Image
User avatar
Purity
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:33 pm
Location: US of A

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby Darththomas » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:39 am

I want to see this Pacman figure too, the one above looks cool but i reckon they could make him more game accurate...... then again last Pacman game I played was the original one :lol:
Image
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
User avatar
Darththomas
Regulator
 
Posts: 3177
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:16 pm
Location: Manchester, England

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby Pock63 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:09 am

Purity wrote:
Pock63 wrote:I picked up the new pack-man figure that they made made to go with the cartoon and I absolutely love it! A fully articulated pac man that can be posed with my marvel legends or other six inch figures, what's not to love?

Is this the figure?

Here is the Pac-Man I got, Image I stole the picture from the great review over here at thefwoosh thefwoosh.com/2013/10/bandai-pac-man-and-the-ghostly-adventres-ghost-grabbin-pac-man
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Image
User avatar
Pock63
Realm Addict
 
Posts: 3871
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:58 am

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby HeartBreakKid » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:08 pm

that tongue.....is Hilarious.....I must buy him at once! :lol:
Image
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
User avatar
HeartBreakKid
Regulator
 
Posts: 2957
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 1:48 am
Location: Where the wild things are.

Re: The "Looky What I Got!" Topic

Postby Pock63 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:19 pm

HeartBreakKid wrote:that tongue.....is Hilarious.....I must buy him at once! :lol:


He's a blast to pose with your other figures! :) \:D/ :lol:
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Image
User avatar
Pock63
Realm Addict
 
Posts: 3871
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:58 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Action Figure Chatter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest