What a nice lady...;_;

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

What a nice lady...;_;

Postby Dr Nightmare » Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:08 pm

I bought something off an online store and the lady running it said if I wanted to have all her son's old toys. He moved away and she saw that I bought some things (actually quite a few) from her and asked if I was a collector. I said gave an enthusiastic YES!!! and she offered to GIVE me all those toys. GIVE!! Says she shipped them out and I didnt have to worry about the shipping costs because it is christmas after all...now I feel guilty because I never celebrate holidays (not even my birthday which is tomorrow :wink: ) and here is this lady giving me stuff...how should I feel?... :oops:
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Postby Captain Coder » Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:24 pm

Ahh... that's a great story Dr. Emotions. And I thought you were a big tough guy, but it sounds like you got bit by the christmas spirit. Tsk tsk... I hope it doesn't overwhelm you.

Actually, that was very nice of her. I would *feel* lucky, and just make sure she gets her thank you note. That will ward off that guilt feeling.

And Happy B-DAY!! :bday: <-- Added for the occasion!
Captain Coder
Regulator

Postby realmchick » Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:56 pm

Happy birthday Doc!!
Looking forward to seeing some new customs and/or reviews from this windfall of yours. :D
Enjoy your new stuff. I agree with CC, a nice thank you note filled with the signature Doc Night charm would be a good idea. :wink:
realmchick
Inductee Realmer

Postby Dr Nightmare » Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:22 pm

Whoa, that smiley looks like it is melting!! MELTING!!! AHAHAHAHAH!!!... :badgrin:

....<.<....

Yup, I did the nice note thing. Guilt has now been replaced with greed.... :razz:
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Postby Tyrannosaur22 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:05 pm

Happy B-day, Doc (and congradz on an awesome deal)!

:bday:
Tyrannosaur22
Casual Realmer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter