It is getting out of hand!

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

It is getting out of hand!

Postby customizer » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:04 pm

ok so a while back i was browsing my local ebay and i came across a namor fig and picked him up for about ?3 [$6] [loose with all acessories] anyway i...

saw another one just now [from the same seller] and guess how much it was selling for?.

it was selling for ?26 [$48] [ loose with just water base. no staff] now that is not funny that is sad imagine how much they will cost in a few months :( :(
customizer
Casual Realmer

Postby Dr Nightmare » Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:45 pm

Some sellers don't list the figures in the right category or they make a typo in the name. Meaning no one finds them as easily so you can get them for really cheap if you're lucky enough. I got a ML Phoenix for 8 bucks and the Invisible Woman from the big ML FF pack for 6 bucks because the seller spelled the names wrong :lol:
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Postby Buzzy Fret » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:49 pm

it helps to check the newly listed at different times of the day. I got a MOC Deadpool for $19.50 (BIN + S&H) last weekend because I happened to be on eBay at 2:00 PM on a Sunday afternoon. Won a MOC Phoenix for $18 total 15 minutes later. I couldn't believe it. Holiday weekends are good times to find deals - no one is usually at home surfing around eBay except for lonely shut-ins like me.... :(

in comparison: last night I saw a loose Deadpool go for almost $30.
Buzzy Fret
Elite Realmer

Postby Dr Nightmare » Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:06 pm

Viva le shut-ins! :D
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Return to General Action Figure Chatter