My 15 Minutes of Fame

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Postby Captain Coder » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:07 pm

Thanks for trying. I'm sure they want their big advertising dollars to mention the website.

Congrats again, that's still extremely awesome!
Captain Coder
Regulator

Postby VariablePenguin » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:26 pm

Kyle Robinson wrote:just normal pics huh? thats so primative i cant do it. i only have digi. i guess i can get a disposable cam. that means my figs will look worse but oh well:

You can always take your memory card up to Wal-Mart or Walgreens or CVS and get the prints like that.
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

Postby hawkeye » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:38 pm

I just picked up the issue and Death looks awsome!
Disconnect & Self Destruct one bullet at a time
hawkeye
Elite Realmer

Postby Kyle Robinson » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:45 pm

ME TOO CAP. I sent them pics last night of my IRON SUIT SPIDEY, VASH THE STAMPEDE AND one of my amalgam entries. I told them all about firuerealms contest and said that they should check out my profile for more work and just check out the site and general. and I wrote like 3 sites to go to including just the home page. I also typed all this and at the footer of my note I added my custom legends logo and eno of my figure realm logogs I made for you. THEY CANT IGNORE THE AWSOME POWER OF "THE REALM".

Kyle Robinson
Elite Realmer

Postby Kyle Robinson » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:51 pm

VariablePenguin wrote:
Kyle Robinson wrote:just normal pics huh? thats so primative i cant do it. i only have digi. i guess i can get a disposable cam. that means my figs will look worse but oh well:

You can always take your memory card up to Wal-Mart or Walgreens or CVS and get the prints like that.

Good Idea. I forgot about that VP. I'll consider next time cuz I already sent them pics. I have a photo printer (print on 6x4 kodak photo paper) and they look like real pics. I just didnt want to use all my color ink ITS EXPENSIVE.

Id rather pay wally world for it. thansk AGAIN VP
Kyle Robinson
Elite Realmer

Postby Captain Coder » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:52 pm

Kyle Robinson wrote:THEY CANT IGNORE THE AWSOME POWER OF "THE REALM".

LOL... Thanks Kyle. I definitely appreciate the effort from you and all the other guys that have helped out. Good luck with your customs. Hopefully they pick your work to show off next. And if they do, hopefully they mention the site this time. I know they know the site exists. I've heard from them a couple times over the years asking toy questions. They even gave a thank you to Captain Coder in the fine print of one issue :D
Captain Coder
Regulator

Postby Dr Nightmare » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:04 pm

Okay, now you have to tell us what issue that is so I can go buy it and hang it on the wall next to my stuff 8)
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Postby Captain Coder » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:19 pm

Haha... Not even worth digging up. It was several issues ago. I had it set aside for awhile, and then it kinda got mixed in with the other magazines, and now I don't even remember which one it was. It was nothing big at all. On one of those first pages where they list the credits and contacts, there's a line that says "Contributors". There's usually several names listed and one issue has Captain Coder there. It has probably been noticed by a total of one person, me ;)
Captain Coder
Regulator

Postby Dr Nightmare » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:21 pm

Yeah, but now you can yell "I'm in Toyfare!" :D

*envy*
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Postby Kyle Robinson » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:25 pm

Dr Nightmare wrote:Okay, now you have to tell us what issue that is so I can go buy it and hang it on the wall next to my stuff 8)

you have stuff? what kind of stuff? Toyfare stuff? oh and can any of you keep me updated on homemade heroes? I dont have a subscription and I just buy an issue here and ther when I pick up my comics at the local shop so I always miss issues. If any are subscribed just drop Me a pm if you ever see My name in the customs.
Kyle Robinson
Elite Realmer

Postby Captain Coder » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:38 pm

A PM? You don't want us to announce it to the world??
Captain Coder
Regulator

Postby Kyle Robinson » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:40 pm

Captain Coder wrote:A PM? You don't want us to announce it to the world??

OKAYY, annouce that if you see before me (which is very likely) but I will try to catch it? are you subscribed? Or anyone?
Kyle Robinson
Elite Realmer

Postby Dr Nightmare » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:44 pm

The only way I'm getting on Toyfare is if I write a nasty letter :P
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Postby ToymakerB » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:43 pm

This is getting embarrassing, I submitted this to a certain Magazine also. They liked this one too. Maybe I'll go two for two. This time I mentioned this Site abit more in my letter.
I've been around a long time...A few times

The Artist formally known as Toymakerb
ToymakerB
Fanatic Realmer

Postby ToymakerB » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:58 am

Hey guys, I don't have a scanner, and was wondering how this would look on an auction page.
I've been around a long time...A few times

The Artist formally known as Toymakerb
ToymakerB
Fanatic Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to General Action Figure Chatter