Nobody likes me and I'm not very good at what I do

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Postby Dr Nightmare » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:54 am

The Punisher looked cool but darn, I wouldn't pay the 70 it's at right now :lol:

Get ready for a 300+ DLC Deadpool >_<
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Postby VariablePenguin » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:58 am

I personally think his Punisher doesn't look so great. I think the face paint looks bad and I don't like the body.
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

Postby Kyle Robinson » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:59 am

I know thats what I told him. He was like REALLY???? DUHHHH?? I can make a deadpool with my foot and sell it for 50 bones..lol.. I am keeping my punisher by the way. I cant sell it know cuz it will piss me off if I dont get more than that darn Leon.
Kyle Robinson
Elite Realmer

Postby Kyle Robinson » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:01 am

Yes I agree. And the skull is too small. Mine is only ninja wolvies head like his and the body is stealth wolvie with combat boots anf GUNS GUNS GUNS. youll see it is the SH!T
Kyle Robinson
Elite Realmer

Postby VariablePenguin » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:04 am

I'm thinking of using the FaceOff Punisher for my new Grifter. It's got the added abdomen joint that my current one is lacking. I'm going to make a new coat (the one I have is a little unpolished).
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

Postby Kyle Robinson » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:08 am

yeh. good idea. and when it comes to custom sales I would Imagine that not alot of people are fans of the OG punisher leg articulation either. Just use some of your realm credits and get a cheap grifter from cap. I want that face off pack too. (non-variant) so I can Pop off jigsaws head and have two Puns.
Kyle Robinson
Elite Realmer

Postby VariablePenguin » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:13 am

You'll have to do some work on the Jigsaw, though. His costume has all these stitches on it you'll need to sand down.

Oh, and I have another Grifter already. That's how I got 2 matching guns for the one I have. The Grifter figure comes with 2 different guns, a tiny rifle, and a cell phone.
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

Postby Kyle Robinson » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:21 am

I was woundering How you got 2 guns. I got mine loose back in the day so I thought he was missing one after I saw yours. Mine also ONLy came with the one gone no cell phone thing. And the Face off pack. I have only seen the variant up close so I didnt know about the stitches. You should drw a pattern for making trenchcoats and scan it for tutorial and people can print it off and use it.
Kyle Robinson
Elite Realmer

Postby VariablePenguin » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:25 am

But then they wouldn't have the excitement I did of having to make a coat twice because the first one I made using Gambit's coat was WAY too small (sleeves didn't fit on my pinky).

I might do that, but really you just want it, right? :lol:
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

Postby Dr Nightmare » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:29 am

Make da' darn template, foo D:<

I had to cut up a leather ladies shoe to make my Punisher's coat xD
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Postby VariablePenguin » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:33 am

Alright already. I'll make it and a sewing tutorial (so Shins won't have to). Anything else you want me to give away?
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

Postby Kyle Robinson » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:36 am

I dont really want it but I was thinking yesterday while finnishing my jubilee, That I once saw Doc say that fabric coats look better on Female figuresos I was Thinking "i wounder if I can Download a template for jubilee". but I ended just constructing one out of rubber like I love to do. But maybe in the future It would be killer to now that I can get one here. SO DO IT!!!

One I clear out some of my commision work Im gunna dive into my grifter. I want it to be way different than yours (even though yours kick much bum) Im gunna start with a rubber coat and maybe try some other things differently. But I deffinatly will be doing Mag Joint. Oh yeh, my paints do nt come off my coats or capes. REALLY STRONG.
Kyle Robinson
Elite Realmer

Postby Dr Nightmare » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:36 am

...gimme me all your loviiin, all your hugs and kisses tooo! xD
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Postby Kyle Robinson » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:38 am

lol. Dont make a sewing tutorial..lol thats like making sculpting tutorial. EVERY ONE DOES IT DIFFENTLY AND USES DIFFENT TOOLS..lol.
Kyle Robinson
Elite Realmer

Postby VariablePenguin » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:39 am

I swear, if that magnetic jointed thing catches on...

I like to make fabric stuff because it's more poseable. If you want a certain look, just wet it and move it and when it dries it likes to stay in that place. That and it's more realistic in my book.
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to General Action Figure Chatter